• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Fotos Where are These Photos taken From?

Greeting Fellow MJ followers :D

There are quite alot of MJ Photos that I need some information on.As we know Michael Traveled alot of places in his lifetime and on some occasions her wore the same jackets,which for us photo collectors sometimes makes It a little hard to pin point where they were taken.

Over the next few weeks I will be posting various photo's in which I'm having trouble finding location and Dates for,So if anyone can help me with location and even better Dates for these photo's then that would be much appreciated!!

Btw feel free to post your own photo's in which you need help with;)

262767_394499973965395_1910645314_n_zps8045e19e.jpg

382010_10151599120326368_596900832_n_zps603c7b29.jpg

312693_570533666296816_57210160_n_zps9c2dbd64.jpg

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team
First one is from his visit to Hagenbecks Tierpark in Hamburg, march 31, 1999.

Second one from Virginia 2001, around the time of the Invincible recording sessions.

Don't know about the third. It was shared from anybody who was auctioning something MJ was wearing.

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team
:jajaja: Let's see...

Some of them are so small that I can pay attention to details (clothes, belts, etc) so these are hard to tell.

Israel 93

Neverland 1992

Switzerland 1993

Turkey 1993

Grevin Museum, Paris 1997

Munich 1999

Buenos Aires 1993

Cannes 1995

Japan 1998

Simon Wiesenthal Center, Los Angeles 1995

Japan 1998

Budapest 1994

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team

^^^ I have a slight feeling this is from FRANCE cause of the NRJ t-shirts but does anyone know what month or year this could be??

That's what I thought, but I'm not 100% sure. The year is 1997. I have a video of that somewhere and in the back of the picture there's a big BOTD album cover. Also the girl behind MJ has a Ghosts homemade mask.

Mmmmmmmm.... Toni, esto sabes que algún día vas a tener que hacértelo mirar, no...? :jajaja:

That's what I thought, but I'm not 100% sure. The year is 1997. I have a video of that somewhere and in the back of the picture there's a big BOTD album cover. Also the girl behind MJ has a Ghosts homemade mask.

I think I've seen this footage too not sure where but the footage also show's the preperation of "the flower girl" during "earth song" in the "HIStory tour".I have been on a mission today to try and sort my photo collection in order,the photo's above showing Michael leaving a plane in my last post I believe now that its Michael arriving in Oviedo september 1992.I'm not 100% sure though.Thank you for your help though i've enjoyed looking through and searching for possible dates of these.

LaLunaPeluda

HideOuter Hiperactivo
:eek: alucinante Toni...digno candidato a un estudio, tú por exceso de memoria y yo por falta :jajaja:, creo que te llevaste la mía cuando naciste :p
Por cierto...que bien nos ha venido :D muchas gracias!!

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team
the photo's above showing Michael leaving a plane in my last post I believe now that its Michael arriving in Oviedo september 1992.I'm not 100% sure though.

Yes, you're right. I have to leave yesterday before to answer the last set.

1993 Gstaad (at Liz Taylor house)

London 1992

Oviedo 92

South Africa, not sure about the year.

:bravo:Thank you so much as I Said before I don't expect a Fast response concerning this thread as I know its a very time consuming job so you and other's take your time its greatly appreciated!!;)

In the mean time at the same time i post any photo's Im always searching myself to try and locate dates and countries to match photo's.

Thanks for locating the last set,Especially the South Africa Photo's they have annoyed for me soooo long now,so Its nice to finally have them sorted out the way.

Below I have around 20 photo's that were posted by various fans but Im currently going to be doing some research on them and others.

http://img221.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=942593584_z20_122_642lo.jpg

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team
Eurodisney 1992

Phantasialand, Cologne 1997

Las Vegas, Circus Circus 1991

Could be Warsaw 1997

Amsterdam 1996

Could be in Amsterdam 1997

Neverland 1993

Prague 1996

London 1996

Warsaw 1996

South Africa 1999

South Africa, not sure about the year.

Yo tenía entendido que esas fotos son de cuando asistió a la inauguración del Atlantis Resort en las Bahamas en 1998, al menos eso es lo que había leído en algunas webs. Aunque viendo tus vastísimos conocimientos supongo que estás en lo cierto. Probablemente algunos hayan asumido erroneamente que la galería pertenece a ese viaje por la bandera de las Bahamas que se ve en una de las fotos (también hay banderas de Sudáfrica, Estados Unidos y el Reino Unido).