• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

MJ - AEG One Document Signed 2 Days

There is something very funny about Michael. We know he was very good at what he did, but he seems to have the ability to sign things in one part of the world while in another. Or to have someone witness him signing a document once, but on two different days.

I admit I am not in favor of many of the things some Fans find ok with now, but what I bring is not my opinion, but testimony from witnesses for AEG not against them. And their words command them anyway. Very badly.

Commentary from Helena of Vindicating Michael:

So Shawn Trell saw Michael only once but on two different occasions and each time signing important documents – on January 26 he saw him signing Tohme’s contract and on January 28 he saw him signing his own contract. And both of them were supposedly on one day as he met Michael Jackson only once. And he is absolutely sure of it.
Q Ok so you only met Michael Jackson one time in your whole life right?
A That’s right
Q And the one time that you met Michael Jackson, I’ve heard it today at least ten times, was on January 26th, 2009, when the contract was signed… Isn’t that true sir?
A Yes
Q And you’re as sure about that as all the testimony we heard for the last six hours from you, right?
A I’m sure the contract signing is the only time I met Michael Jackson
Q No sir, you told us ten times, and counsel had it in her questions, that on January 26th, 2009, you met Michael Jackson, and he signed all of those agreements. You told us all about that, didn’t you, sir?
What Helena is talking about is Mr. Trell AEG top lawyer's testimony:
THE MYSTERY OF TWO DATES FOR ONE CONTRACT

First Shawn Trell says that Michael Jackson’s contract was signed on January 26th:
Q No. Well, are you sure about that? Because you testified about it 11 times so far. Were you just estimating that, or did you say — and counsel asked you in the questions, “and it was January 26th when you signed, and it was January 26th –” you’re absolutely sure about that, aren’t you, sir?
A that’s my understanding
Trell says that Tohme’s contract was signed on the same day and he actually saw Michael signing it. The other two signatures were those of Tohme and Randy Phillips:
Q. …I want to ask about another agreement that was entered at the same time as the tour agreement on January 26th, 2009.
A Ok.
Q. And that’s an agreement involving Dr. Tohme Tohme.
A Ok. …This agreement was entered into on, you know, the date of the –well, it was actually signed on the 26th. It’s dated January 24th.
Q. Could we turn to the second page or the third page of this agreement? And there are three signatures here, Mr. Trell?
A Right.
Q. Whose signatures are they?
A It’s Randy Phillips on behalf of AEG. Live, it’s Dr. Tohme Tohme on behalf of T.T. International, and it’s Michael Jackson on behalf of Michael Jackson.
Q. And did you see Mr. Jackson sign this document?
A It was signed on the date that I described earlier when the tour agreement was signed.
Q. So is that “yes”?
A “Yes.” I’m sorry. “yes.”
Q. No worries. So Mr. Jackson signed this agreement?
A Yes, he did.
But then we recall the email where Shawn Trell called Michael a “freak”. It was dated January 28 and said that Trell was going to the signing procedure on January 28th, 2009:

If you have seen some of the 2005 Transcripts then you know they are long, but full of information. This is a long blog when you add Helena's comments, but if you only wish to read the transcripts then do so. Take your time you will find it very interesting. Make up your own mind about what really happened rather than have anyone even me tell you my version of the story.

What these people intended to do and got away with is criminal. If they were regular people like you and me they be in jail.

AEG-Jackson trial Days 18 and 24. “INTERVENTION” and the MYSTERY OF MICHAEL JACKSON’S CONTRACT | Vindicating Michael

(...)

I admit I am not in favor of many of the things some Fans find ok with now, but what I bring is not my opinion, but testimony from witnesses for AEG not against them. And their words command them anyway. Very badly.

"Testimony from witnesses FOR AEG NOT AGAINST THEM": I beg your pardon: witnesses for AEG HAVE NOT TESTIFIED YET, did they?????? ("hostile witnesses did testify, so far"
I would be grateful for you to enlight me as of who those witnesses are.
"And their words COMMAND THEM ANYWAY. VERY BADLY." If you would or could, would you reproduce "their words"? (a hint of the day of such testimony I would humbly be very grateful for).

Commentary from Helena of Vindicating Michael:

What Helena is talking about is Mr. Trell AEG top lawyer's testimony:

If you have seen some of the 2005 Transcripts then you know they are long, but full of information. This is a long blog when you add Helena's comments, but if you only wish to read the transcripts then do so. Take your time you will find it very interesting. Make up your own mind about what really happened rather than have anyone even me tell you my version of the story.

What these people intended to do and got away with is criminal. If they were regular people like you and me they be in jail.

AEG-Jackson trial Days 18 and 24. “INTERVENTION” and the MYSTERY OF MICHAEL JACKSON’S CONTRACT | Vindicating Michael

-----------