• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Live At Yokohama Stadium, Nippon TV Tidal/Digital Release?

Freaky2003

HideOuter Hiperactivo
Hey,
I just scrolled through Tidal and found an Album Titled: "Live At Yokohama Stadium, Nippon TV Broadcast 27th". What is this?
I think it is the third Yokohama Concert from the Bad Tour.
This (
) is the second concert (26th), right? I thought they were no Live Albums of MJ published by the Estate??? Strange is, they spelled the Song "Working Day and Night" instead of "Workin' Day and Night". Does the Nippon TV Broadcast (Video) exists somewhere (leaked)?

Stupid question: this isnt real FLAC/lossless, right?

EDIT: I just found a video of the concert in Yokohama described as Nippon TV Broadcast, but its labled as 26th not 27th (as the Tidal Release). Did Nippon TV Broadcast both shows?

Última edición:

Freaky2003

HideOuter Hiperactivo
It's a bootleg album, there's the same album on Qobuz, i can get it to check if it's real flac if you want tho
Bootleg means, someone just uploads this album to Tidal/Qobuz under the name Michael Jackson and it gets displayed under the real artist profile??? I don't think it's real FLAC, because its just a "simple" TV Broadcast.

Is the Broadcast available somewhere?

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
Bootleg means, someone just uploads this album to Tidal/Qobuz under the name Michael Jackson and it gets displayed under the real artist profile??? I don't think it's real FLAC, because its just a "simple" TV Broadcast.

Is the Broadcast available somewhere?
Yes, it means exactly that, people on Spotify do it too, but the albums get removed almost immediately lol

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
It's a bootleg album, there's the same album on Qobuz, i can get it to check if it's real flac if you want tho
Here's a few Spek pics of some tracks, and btw, this is the 26th, not the 27th like the title of the album says.
WBSS
rPbrISw.png

Billie Jean
bLbPCB5.png

Bad
cHUvRkI.png