• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

2000 Watts MJJCommunity

Do I need to get approved to access this section? I registered quite a few months ago and it still doesn’t let me on there...

MJFPHD

Nico Tordoya
I think you should ask this in the questions section of the MJJC forum, not here. Or ask them directly to the administrators.

Did you try to interact with the other post? debates, questions and other things?
When I register, I interact in all sections of the forum. In the image gallery, commenting posts, even I create a post to add curiosities of MJ, simple things that were worth to give me access to that section.
This is enabled by the administrators ONLY if you also interact in other sections, otherwise they do not give much importance to your request.

I hope I've helped.

I think you should ask this in the questions section of the MJJC forum, not here. Or ask them directly to the administrators.

Did you try to interact with the other post? debates, questions and other things?
When I register, I interact in all sections of the forum. In the image gallery, commenting posts, even I create a post to add curiosities of MJ, simple things that were worth to give me access to that section.
This is enabled by the administrators ONLY if you also interact in other sections, otherwise they do not give much importance to your request.

I hope I've helped.
I will try to do that! Thank You!