• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

AEG-Jackson trial - Silenced by the Press

Many have said the Media is finally feeling bad about the way they reported the 2005 trial. I say it is not true. I believe it has more to do with keeping the eyes of the world from seeing what AEG did and who the people that run it are than any respect for Michael.

Because there are no cameras, no way to see the witnesses, no way to watch their faces when the questions are asked and they answer most of us have to depend upon others.

I try to read from several MJ reporting sources as each approaches the story differently. Although my favorite is VMJ (Vindicating Michael by Helena)

I also read from the printed reports because the TV Networks are not reporting on the trial of this very wealthy, ruthless and powerful company. A company that has much influence in California and particularly Los Angeles.

AEG-Jackson trial. Days 8 and 9. KAREN FAYE’S Sad Thriller Silenced by the Press

May 18, 2013

tags: AEG, Frank Dileo, Karen Faye, Kenny Ortega, Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Paul Gongaware, Randy Phillips
by Vindicatemj (Helena)

KAREN FAYE’s testimony at the AEG trial is a total thriller. A very sad thriller but nevertheless a thriller.
Its every page is a story and its every chapter is a sensation. One could imagine that after so many true answers given to the most intriguing questions and so much curiosity about Michael Jackson satisfied the media would jump at the chance and have food for the discussion for weeks or even months, however they again prefer bad smelling lies to true stories about Jackson, even though this is where the real sensation is.

AEG-Jackson trial. Days 8 and 9. KAREN FAYE’S Sad Thriller Silenced by the Press | Vindicating Michael

Última edición: