• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

¿Cómo vestía Michael?

Roger.1

HideOuter Novel
A lo largo de mi vida he visto que Michael cuando iba a ensayos menos presentaciones usaba camisas de otra tela a una camisa original
¿Alguien sabe cómo eran sus camisas en la vida diaria y no en presentaciones?
Por otra parte alguien podría pasarme detalles o fotos de outfits no tan elaborados que usaba Michael ya sea como el de Give in to me, outfits básicos pero bonitos 👀

Su look diario era algo asÍ. De hecho tenía el armario lleno de camisas rojas y pantalones negros. El rojo era su color favorito:

YKZF5lE.jpg

eBtbrtA.jpg

A lo largo de mi vida he visto que Michael cuando iba a ensayos menos presentaciones usaba camisas de otra tela a una camisa original
Por otra parte alguien podría pasarme detalles o fotos de outfits no tan elaborados que usaba Michael ya sea como el de Give in to me, outfits básicos pero bonitos 👀
En los ensayos tambien usaba ropa casual como puedes ver en los ensayos del Dangerous Tour y History Tour, claro eso hasta que llegaban los ensayos generales.

Curiosamente en TII en la peli se ve que usa ropa que supuestamente llevaria puesta en los shows, como la chaqueta gris y camisa roja, o la chaqueta plateada con gafas y goldpants.

In rehearsals he also wore casual clothes as you can see in the rehearsals of the Dangerous Tour and History Tour, of course until the dress rehearsals.

Curiously, in TII in the film it is seen that he wears clothes that he would supposedly wear at shows, such as the gray jacket and red shirt, or the silver jacket with glasses and gold pants.
Only a few were for the show such as the white shirt, reflective jacket you see in I'll be there and I think thats it.
The others were genuinely what he started to wearing 08/09.
The red shirt was also originally just one of his casual clothes (you can actually buy it from the company he got it from) but he liked it so much that he toyed with the idea of using in the show. Hence why you see in thriller it was the normal plain one but on the 23rd it had the 777 in rhinestones

Nafeesha

HideOuter ¡Invincible!
outfits básicos pero bonitos
He puesto algunos en el post de estilismos de Michael, como la beisbolera.

Camisa blanca de pico con pantalones negros como en Black or White. Lo ha utilizado bastante ya sea con pantalón negro de pinzas o vaquero, a veces más sencillo y otras añadiendo detalles mas llamativos como en BOW guantes, tiritas, espinilleras, etc...

Añadiendo camisas abiertas de diferentes colores, como en Earth Song o Jam

El brazalete blanco le da un toque bastante característico.

Básicos pero bonitos.

PD: siempre pensamos en las gafas de aviador cuando se trata de Michael, y las Ray Ban también son un clásico, como en estas fotos. Pensándolo bien, las dos son de la misma marca, diferente modelo.

Última edición:
Only a few were for the show such as the white shirt, reflective jacket you see in I'll be there and I think thats it.
The others were genuinely what he started to wearing 08/09.
The red shirt was also originally just one of his casual clothes (you can actually buy it from the company he got it from) but he liked it so much that he toyed with the idea of using in the show. Hence why you see in thriller it was the normal plain one but on the 23rd it had the 777 in rhinestones
Thanks

No problem.
You know I like giving my this is it Knowledge. 6 years of research, watching trials, interviews, studying photos and video and reading books (most notable here is "the king of style" and doing research into conditions he was facing, for 6 years...... It'd be a waste if I couldn't spread the information and put rumours to rest or even (what I like to do now) stop them from starting. Also don't worry, I know your assumption, even though a very small thing, was just based of knowledge over the red shirt and such and just using that to make your assumption. That's how big rumours which are totally untrue usually start and then cause massive arguments and the toxic place this community seems to turn in to (at least one aspect of the toxicity) so yeah, just saying dont take it personally or badly you know

No problem.
You know I like giving my this is it Knowledge. 6 years of research, watching trials, interviews, studying photos and video and reading books (most notable here is "the king of style" and doing research into conditions he was facing, for 6 years...... It'd be a waste if I couldn't spread the information and put rumours to rest or even (what I like to do now) stop them from starting. Also don't worry, I know your assumption, even though a very small thing, was just based of knowledge over the red shirt and such and just using that to make your assumption. That's how big rumours which are totally untrue usually start and then cause massive arguments and the toxic place this community seems to turn in to (at least one aspect of the toxicity) so yeah, just saying dont take it personally or badly you know
Yes i know, i try to help with the things i know with other fans.

En los ensayos tambien usaba ropa casual como puedes ver en los ensayos del Dangerous Tour y History Tour, claro eso hasta que llegaban los ensayos generales.

Curiosamente en TII en la peli se ve que usa ropa que supuestamente llevaria puesta en los shows, como la chaqueta gris y camisa roja, o la chaqueta plateada con gafas y goldpants.
Fue una de las cosas que más me extrañaron al ver la peli y que más me olían a cuerno quemado, ver que cada día iba con un modelito hecho a medida digno de cualquier evento público. Por mucho que se estuvieran grabando los ensayos, también se grabaron los del Dangerous Tour e iba con ropa "de calle"...

FlyAway58

HideOuter Hiperactivo
Siento que este tema está un poco como repetido de otro tema creado hace poco llamado "Estilismos" creo que vamos a terminar en lo mismo.

Fue una de las cosas que más me extrañaron al ver la peli y que más me olían a cuerno quemado, ver que cada día iba con un modelito hecho a medida digno de cualquier evento público. Por mucho que se estuvieran grabando los ensayos, también se grabaron los del Dangerous Tour e iba con ropa "de calle"...
Una buena pregunta seria:

En los primeros ensayos de TII ya utilizaba esa ropa? O empezó a usarla después?

Donde usa la chaqueta plateada con sombrero y goldpants se le ve realmente bien, no luce tan delgado como en los últimos ensayos.

PD: aunque dicen que en cierto grado el uso varias prendas encima porque tenia mucho frio, sino me equivoco eso fue en Junio que es cuando su salud se deteriorá de golpe.

Roger.1

HideOuter Novel
He puesto algunos en el post de estilismos de Michael, como la beisbolera.

Camisa blanca de pico con pantalones negros como en Black or White. Lo ha utilizado bastante ya sea con pantalón negro de pinzas o vaquero, a veces más sencillo y otras añadiendo detalles mas llamativos como en BOW guantes, tiritas, espinilleras, etc...

Añadiendo camisas abiertas de diferentes colores, como en Earth Song o Jam

El brazalete blanco le da un toque bastante característico.

Básicos pero bonitos.

PD: siempre pensamos en las gafas de aviador cuando se trata de Michael, y las Ray Ban también son un clásico, como en estas fotos. Pensándolo bien, las dos son de la misma marca, diferente modelo.
Por lo que he visto a veces la tela de las camisas era diferente a la de una camisa normal, que tela eran?

Nafeesha

HideOuter ¡Invincible!
Por lo que he visto a veces la tela de las camisas era diferente a la de una camisa normal, que tela eran?
Preguntas por las camisetas o por las camisas? Por las de calle o por las que utilizaba para actuar? No sé que se considera una camisa normal, jajaja.

It was one of the things that surprised me the most when I saw the movie and that smelled like burning horn the most, seeing that every day I was wearing a tailor-made outfit worthy of any public event. As much as the rehearsals were being recorded, those of the Dangerous Tour were also recorded and I was wearing "street" clothes ...
Dangerous tour was recorded for michael.
History you do see him in styles like this is it. Especially the June 23rd rehearsal. An almost identical outfit. HIStory was meant to come out in a documentary, hence why we've gotten the rough cut of the doc.
They were going to do the same with this is it for its dvd release when they would release the (probably mixed edit) from the last two shows.
Maybe thats why he wore those types of clothes in both this is it and history. But look at photos of him out in public in 2009, It seemed to just be his style of dressing at that time tbh

Dangerous tour was recorded for michael.
History you do see him in styles like this is it. Especially the June 23rd rehearsal. An almost identical outfit. HIStory was meant to come out in a documentary, hence why we've gotten the rough cut of the doc.
They were going to do the same with this is it for its dvd release when they would release the (probably mixed edit) from the last two shows.
Maybe thats why he wore those types of clothes in both this is it and history. But look at photos of him out in public in 2009, It seemed to just be his style of dressing at that time tbh
The original tape of the documentary of History exist?

I mean the unedited version.

It's been a while since I've watched it.
To my recollection there was no edited version (if we're talking about the 20 something minute one i think), I thought it was a really early rough cut
I remember, a long of years a lot i see snippets of the documental but the audio of the rehearsal are not mute.

The audio of the rehearsals in this documental are totally muted.