• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Conrad Murray invites Katherine jackson to visit him in jail

Conrad Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail - CNN.com

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, is inviting the late pop star's mother to visit him in jail to "answer any questions she might have."

Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Weiss and Michael Flanagan..

"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

(...)

"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."
News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray's offer.

SPEECHLESS!!!

(Personally...I think I would actually go to ask him questions...)

Última edición:
Had he not been a part of the monumental mockery of a video, had been working on it as early as Oct 2009 I might be able to feel a grain of sympathy. I do not believe he was alone in that room with Michael, but I cannot have good feelings towards him.

What kind of friend records another without consent and when in a weakened state?

Although Katherine Jackson is only answerable to God, I fear if she does visit Murray some of the Fans will verbally render her limb from limb. Poor woman to have had to weather so many trying times.

Última edición:
Go to Jail and after hell.... Dr. Conrand MONEY Murray

By the way to everybody who didnt know that FACT hes was the doctor of James Brow
a few mothe before his death and thats the reason why MJ trust him..

GO TO HELLLLL ...

Well Michael knew about those drugs of course, but Michael also knew that if he was monitored properly he could taking them in a home environment but CM failed at monitoring him which caused MJ his life...

Murray sold his license to practice medicine to enable michael's addictions. if ms jackson didn't know what was going on, she's the only one.

Conrad Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail - CNN.com

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, is inviting the late pop star's mother to visit him in jail to "answer any questions she might have."

Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Weiss and Michael Flanagan..

"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

(...)

"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."
News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray's offer.

SPEECHLESS!!!

(Personally...I think I would actually go to ask him questions...)

Serious Karma issues prey on Conrad Murray. For instance, his offer to "be visited by Michael Jackson's mother" was answered: mind you, I bet he didn't expect the outcome of his petition/offer!

Conrad Murray Spooked By Stranger Jail Visit