• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Dangerous Tour - Jam - Which is better? - 1992 or 1993?

Which Jam Live Version is better?

• I only listen to the Royal Brunei Concert

• I hate Jam

• I hate Michael Jackson

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.

Freaky2003

HideOuter Hiperactivo
Which Jam Live Version (in terms of Music/Instrumental) do you love more/do you think is better and why? 1992 or 1993?

Despite the performance (which is great on both), I personally like the 1993 Version more, as I think it's more energetic. The 1992 Version is more like the Album Version.
So I like the 1993 Version (i.e. Buenos Aires) more, followed by the Royal Brunei Version.

What is your opinion?

Have a nice day, y'all :)

Última edición:

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
Which Jam Live Version (in terms of Music) do you love more/do you think is better and why? 1992 or 1993?

Despite the performance (which is great on both), I personally like the 1993 Version more, as I think it's more energetic. The 1992 Version is more like the Album Version.
So I like the 1993 Version (i.e. Buenos Aires) more, followed by the Royal Brunei Version.
I agree on the 1993 performances being more energetic, i specially like that little "acapella" part towards the end, gives the song more of a unique feeling, even if it's a thing that lasts 3 seconds lol
so yeah, i voted for 1993 :)

That's hard..in terms of energy his 1992 performances are well and above 1993. I'm also fond of the multi colored jacket he wears.

But 1993 is better in terms of music and choreography. The bass sound is much more prominent and gives the song a much needed punch. Better camera angles and additional dance steps.

Often times the second leg is when the show is refined, so it's unfortunate the allegations distracted him so much in 1993.

So it's a draw for me. I do really dig the Tokyo 1992 performance clips I've seen. He's got the black and gold jacket there and a lot of energy.

Bangkok 1993 is interesting too, as the pressure of the allegations hadn't set in nearly as bad as it later would. Though he's still off a step.