• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Finding the whereabouts of Michael Jackson concerts THREAD

hello everyone,

I have been developing a document file trying to figure out the backstories between all the concerts that have been released thus far, and trying to find the origins of many concerts such as Argentina 1993, and Brunei 1993 and how they got leaked to the public for historical and archival purposes.

Here is my rough list of all the concerts I have gathered information from so far and I would like to ask help from the community, especially other MJ collectors such as Felipe, or Lounis to pitch in and help in contributing in this project.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DANGEROUS TOUR:
The Way You Make Me Feel, Tokyo 1992:
Allegedly from Travis Payne and was used for rehearsals in the HIStory Tour

Oslo 1992
From a private collector who wanted to raise 5000/3000(?) dollars for surgery(?)

Bremen 1992
N/A

Copenhagen 1992

Shana gave Copenhagen to Owner, then he gave it to Kai for crowd funding
INFO UNCLEAR

1993 Rehearsals
N/A, although I presume it was leaked from a private collector

1992 Rehearsals
Felipe (?)

Mexico 1993 (30 Minutes)
For PR, commericals and other promotional material

Argentina 1993
Allegedly given from MJ to his limo driver as a gift, made it's way into a film or documentary or was kept by a TV station (?)
INFO UNCLEAR

There are some anomalies in this list, especially on Argentina 1993 since I have heard rumors that allegedly Michael gave this show to his limo driver as a gift, although I dont see to find any source for that one.

The same thing applies for Royal Brunei 1996, as there was a story saying that Michael gave the VHS copy to Italian MJ fans in a forum in 1998, but I also seem to not find sources for that one aswell.

Twymmf Tokyo 92, Oslo 92, bremen 92, argentina 93, Basel 97, Johannesburg 97 comes from Lavelle Smith, we all know that, Felipe made many years ago, a very specific list of sources .

Both shows of Brunei comes from souvenirs boxes given to selected people of Brunei.

México 93 proshot is from a tv special.

1993 rehearsals come from the same source of Rome and Tokyo, not lounis, but his source