• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

"Instrumental" versions on sell

Hi!

You love Michael Jackson’s music so much that you desire to know its hidden secrets? If so, maybe I can help you: I have got all Michael’s albums, from Off the Wall to Invincible, in “instrumental” version, with some details normally imperceptible, plus the choir. They are really strange versions and it’s really difficult to explain what I’m exactly talking about: they are taken from the originals but without the principle voice (that in some songs remains in the background), but what you can hear more are the hidden instruments and voices. Naturally not all the songs offer many details, but I can assure you that many of them are versions that take the breath away! They really help you to know and understand all Michael’s work (even though obviously who knows how many other secrets have to be discovered yet!). Maybe commercially they have no worth, but for the real fans they are really precious.
7 Cds are available (Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad + bonus tracks taken from the new editions, Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On the Dance Floor (with the remixes) and Invincible). Available also 2 CD-Rom with all the “instrumental” versions made in the same way of the songs by Jacksons, Jackson 5 and Michael at Motown, songs that surely offer less details and secrets to be discovered but interesting anyway (if you prefer I can put all these mp3 files on audio cd).
If you’re interested in these cds send me an email and I’ll answer you sending you an email with an “example” (unfortunately it’s really impossible to explain what exactly I’m talking about with words) and giving you more information about the price (it depends on the number of cds you order). So send an email to this address:

simodeco@hotmail.com