• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Introduce yourself!!!

Hi everyone!!

First of all, I’d like to congratulate and express my appreciation to the Administrators of this board for having the bright idea of setting up this section where fans from all over the world can interact and share our common love for Michael Jackson.

Now that MJ Hide Out's Worldwide has been officially launched, I thought it would be a cool idea to have a thread where we can all introduce ourselves, whether we are new to the board or old-timers like me, say where we come from and essentially get to know each other a little better. So I’ve decided to preach by example and start with myself!!:mosca:

Well, my name is Alex, I’m 30 (yeah, so I’m an old fart, what can I say!!:p ) and, although I was born and raised in Spain, I’ve been living and working in the US for quite some time now. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, and for those of you who have never been there, I strongly recommend it, it’s simply beautiful!!

I’ve been an MJ fan for a pretty long time, basically since the early 80’s, and my love and admiration for this man has been gradually increasing throughout the years. I have been lucky enough to have the chance to see him live a few times, and the last one was just a couple of weeks ago when he performed at the American Bandstand Special.

Anyways, I sometimes tend to over write, so enough said!! Your turn!!

Shamon, don’t be shy!!;)

KILLER BE SERIOUS, ANTI-TABLOID NOTORIOUS!!!

Hey yo zup!

Just wanted to say hi everybody here, i run the official fanclub in spain - check out www.blackfedora.net , new version on the works, hope you like it- and ... well, be welcome yall.

Outta this message board i'm BiZiLaGuN, and along with my lovely one Euphoria we are BiZiPHoRiA, so "we're one and the same". Hello from the 2 of us!

hi everybody...i'm karen.i'm 20 and i'm a huge fan from chile....:D :D :D :D :D

hope to see you often in our forum....you'll have a great time!!!!:muac: :muac: :muac: :muac: :muac: :muac: :muac:

I'm Mireia from Murcia(Spain) and I'm 16 :)
I'm a fan since october/november 2001 and I love Mike..:enamorado

Kisses:muac: :muac:

IM FAN SINCE................1995??(I GUESS)
I REALLY REALLY LOVE U MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:enamorado :enamorado

FRIENDLY AND IM STUDY THE HIGHT SCHOOL:D

ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE DIFFERNTS KIND OF LIKES IN MUSIC BUT THEY DON UNDERSTAND THAT MJ IS THE ONLY OPNE KING!!

I LIKE THE INTERNET,VIDEOGAMES,MJ ....
WELL MORE IN MY PROFILE
GRETTINGS

Hi my name is Sara and I'm from Cardedeu (Barcelona). I was born in Granollers at 1988. I know i'm so young , if I compare me with you, but I really love Micahel Jackson , and I'm having a very good time here at the Hideout. You all are fantastic!!!

Hi everybody!!!
My name is Txema I´m 23 year old boy from Malaga (Spain).
I’ve been an Michael´s fan since the Bad era.

If U need something, Im here to help you.
See you soon

Ta luegooooooooooooooooo :D

Hello everybody!!!! :)
I'm Cristina and I'm from Madrid (Spain).
I'm 15 and I've been fan since 1996 :)
Mike is one of the most important persons in my life and I love him from the bottom of my heart too.

HI OUT THERE!!!

hey everyone!!!
i would like to introduce myself. my name is kyla fisher and i am 13 years old. i live in the US and this is a really cool spot. though it is sort of hard to read everything cos its all in spanish and im not very good at it.
i love michael jackson with all my heart and alot of ppl think thats weird but they dont know him. michael is the coolest person in the world!!!

YOU CAN'T BREAK ME...'CAUSE I'M UNBREAKALBE:p

WELCOME GIRL:rollin:
U ARE IN THE BEST SITE FOR GET FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD!!
AND THE BEST IS THAT EVERYBODY HERE ARE MJ´S FANS:cumple: :cumple: :cumple: :lol: :D ;) :D

AND DONT WORRY SOME PEOPLE HERE SPEAK ENGLISH ALTOUGHT MY ENGLISHIS NOT PERFECT:( :(
I GUESS THAT U CAN UNDERSTAND US

Una brasileña!

¡Hola! Mi nombre es Satinka, tengo 22 años!! Soy fan de Michael desde 1990 y lo quiero MUCHO!!!:enamorado :amores: :enamorado :amores:
haha!

Perdona por mi español que no es muy bueno, pero ya escribe(escribi) aquí (muchas veces) que estoy estudiando esta lengua tan bonita! Besos a todos mis nuevos amigos y amigas de este foro!

MICHAEL ES EL MEJOR!:D :D :eek: :p :cool: :amores: :lol