• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Its interesting when people claim to be "MJ Fans" yet they slander his family

Its interesting when people claim to be "MJ Fans" yet they slander his family

np625511285879765michael-jackson-family-picture.jpg

Its interesting when people claim to be"MJ Fans" yet they slander his family, MJ never even slander his own family so how"fans"gonna? These "fans" quote TMZ like the bible and go out of they way to try to find imaginary dirt on Michael's family. All family got they ups & downs...it don't mean that they don't love each other at the end of the day. "Fans" act like they know MJ's family better than MJ knew his own family and they rush to judge his family not understanding that there is a time line and a wave of events that take place in various given moments in their family life. Family members (as in all families) feel different ways at different times in different points of they life...it don't mean they don't stick together in the end as a family. I am a believer in a strong Jackson family unite because I see the love there, and I believe that no family id perfect so these so called under cover AEG "MJ fans" need to not talk shit about his family...innocent until proven guilty. MJ's family deserve the benefit of the doubt, people and "fans" need to get of they self righteous high horse and keep it real. They are one of the few Black musical Dynasty's out of America, unless you got proof of your " significant, life altering, amazingly important BS slander" , then leave them the hell alone and look at your own family instead. How you gonna go out your way to search for tabloids and so called "audio tapes" (note it aint even like MJ on video where we can actually see him say these things) of MJ talking bad about his family. Hell people have put out bogus songs/cd's saying it was MJ so what makes you think that they wont put out doctored audio of MJ supposedly dis'n his family? People will do that to sensationalize. The Jackson's deserve the benefit of the doubt. And EVEN IF MJ did say something along those lines...IT'S STILL NOT OUR PLACE as fans to be slandering MJ's family, Leave it up to MJ to judge them. We are outsiders, I understand that being a fan we feel like we are close to them, but the fact of the matter is that only they know whats going on inside of they house, we can only speculate, and like time I checked speculations are not actual facts and certainly not enough leverage to use for the purpose of spreading negativity and slandering the Jackson family name.

Seine interessant, wenn Menschen zu "MJ Fans" doch Verleumdung seiner Familie sein Anspruch, MJ nie Verleumdung seiner eigenen Familie so wie diese "Fans" hin? Wht sie das Gefühl haben, das Recht, dies zu tun? Diese "Fans" quote TMZ wie die Bibel und gehen aus sie Weg zu tseek aus imaginären Schmutz auf Michaels Familie. Alle Familien haben ihre Höhen und Tiefen ... es bedeutet nicht, dass sie nicht lieben einander am Ende des Tages. "Fans" wirken wie sie wissen, MJ Familie besser als MJ seiner eigenen Familie kannte und sie eilen zu beurteilen, seine Familie nicht zu verstehen, dass es eine Zeit-Linie und eine Welle von Ereignissen, die in verschiedenen vorgegebenen Zeitpunkten in ihrer Familie das Leben zu nehmen. Familienangehörige (wie in allen Familien) fühlen sich unterschiedlich zu verschiedenen Zeiten in verschiedenen Punkten der sie das Leben ... es nicht, dass sie nicht aneinander kleben am Ende wie eine Familie. Ich bin ein Gläubiger in einer starken Jackson Familie zu vereinen, weil ich die Liebe dort zu sehen. Ich glaube, dass keine Familie perfekt ist, so dass diese so genannte verdeckte AEG "MJ Fans" nicht reden Scheiße über seine Familie ... unschuldig, bis seine Schuld bewiesen benötigen. MJ Familie verdient den Vorteil des Zweifels. Menschen und "Fans" müssen ihrer selbstgerechten hohen Ross und halten Sie es wirklich. Sie sind eine der wenigen American Black musikalischen Dynastie von Amerika, so, wenn Sie einen Nachweis Ihrer "signifikante, Leben zu verändern, erstaunlich wichtige BS Verleumdung" bekam, dann lassen sie die Hölle allein und schauen Sie sich Ihre eigenen "perfekten" Familie statt. Wie willst du gehen Ihren Weg, um für Boulevardzeitungen suchen und so genannte "audio tapes" (beachten Sie, es ist noch nicht einmal, wie er auf Video, wo wir eigentlich physcally sehen Michael sagen ist) Hell Leute haben falsche Songs put / CD Begründung, es sei MJ so was macht Sie denken, dass sie gewohnt löschte manipuliert Audio von MJ angeblich spricht über seine familie? Die Menschen werden das tun, um zu verdrehen. Die Jacksons verdient den Vorteil des Zweifels. E incluso si MJ dijo algo por el estilo ... todavía no es nuestro lugar como aficionados a calumniar a la familia de MJ, lo dejo a MJ para juzgarlos. Somos forasteros, entiendo que ser un fan sentimos que estamos cerca de ellos, pero el quid de la cuestión es que sólo ellos saben qué se está encendiendo dentro de ellos la casa, sólo podemos especular, y como el tiempo me registré especulaciones son no hechos reales y aprovechar ciertamente no lo suficiente como para usar con el propósito de difundir la negatividad y calumniar a nombre de la familia Jackson.

Última edición:
Re: Its interesting when people claim to be "MJ Fans" yet they slander his family

Se entiende bastante más no lo suficiente .
Estaría bueno que alguien pudiera traducir bien porque por Google y literal seguro una palabrita tergiversa cualquier frase.
Aunque no creo que haya voluntad de " debatir ciertos temas ". Saludos.

Re: Its interesting when people claim to be "MJ Fans" yet they slander his family

Let me remind YOU 2 actual facts,,, you seem to have forgotten about:

1. Latoya (slandering Mike via TV interviews and more)
2. Jermaine (slandering Mike via a song)

Aren´t these ACTUAL FACTS?????:cool:

And in the end who was side by side with MJ during the trails...?...at the funeral?...It was his family. And how long ago did the Jacksons have they family quarrels?...STILL at the end they came together when it was needed, the only difference is that celebrities have their mishaps in on TV and the Web, we have the luxury of making the same or similar mistakes that they do in private and it wont be broadcasted all over the world. Some of his siblings have even admitted to their trails as a family, their mistakes, and their own personal issues involving abusive relationships, drug use, or whatever the case may be in their youth while in the pressures of Hollywood and being influenced by unproductive elements and people at times. So no matter how much people try to judge they family, they are a STILL family REGARDLESS at the end. No matter if the public likes it or not. If people spend more time looking in the MIRROR at themselves, I am sure SOME so called "fans" will have less time for judging other people family who we are not even apart of. If Michael can find it in his heart to: love, reconnect to an extended hand, forgive, respect, and come together with his family...then why can't I?

and Why do people find joy and excitement in seeing another family's shortcomings and in their darkest hours yet don't run nearly as fast toward supporting that same family in their positive atoning endeavors, when they are trying to make a change for the better? I also find that to be very interesting furthermore

Y al final que estaba al lado de MJ durante los senderos ...? ... En el funeral? ... Era su familia. ¿Y cuánto tiempo hace que dejó los Jackson ¿Tienen peleas familiares? ... TODAVÍA al final se juntaron cuando fue necesario, la única diferencia es que las celebridades tienen sus contratiempos en la televisión y la web, tenemos el lujo de hacer el errores iguales o similares que hacen en privado y que no será difundido por todo el mundo. Algunos de sus hermanos incluso han admitido en sus senderos como una familia, sus errores y sus propios problemas personales que impliquen una relación abusiva, uso de drogas, o lo que sea el caso puede estar en su juventud, mientras que en las presiones de Hollywood y está influenciado por elementos improductivos y la gente a veces. Así que no importa cuánta gente trata de juzgar que la familia, son una familia TODAVÍA SIN IMPORTAR al final. No importa si al público le gusta o no. Si la gente pasa más tiempo mirando en el espejo de sí mismos, estoy seguro de que algunos llamados "fans" tendrá menos tiempo para la familia juzgar a otras personas que ni siquiera somos aparte de. Si Michael lo puede encontrar en su corazón: el amor, volver a conectar con una mano extendida, perdonar, respetar y reunirse con su familia ... entonces ¿por qué no puedo?

y ¿Por qué la gente encuentra alegría y emoción al ver las deficiencias de otra familia y en sus horas más oscuras aún no se ejecutan tan rápido hacia el apoyo de esa misma familia en sus esfuerzos expiatorio positivas, cuando están tratando de hacer un cambio para mejor? También me parece que eso es muy interesante, además,

Última edición:

TMZ is bad network , don't forget that ;)

I totally agree with you zazmjpower

I absolutely agree. Michael asked the world to give the same respect and courtesy to his family which they have shown to others all of their lives.

I find it as strange that people who claim to be Fans and are suppose to be upholding Michael legacy and showing his influence upon them are now acting more like Tabloid Journalist than the Media itself.