• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Jam Live - BPM?

Which BPM has the live version of jam (Dangerous Tour/Royal Brunei)?
Same as album version?
The 92 is the most close version to the album, though the rehearsals are even more close, because on the begning of the song sounds that explotion like the album, for some reason michael decides out that sound in the live perfomance

0:48

Even in Múnich that sounds are still recorded or maybe could be a technical fail

0:02

Normal perfomance of Jam in 92
2:30

A early rehearsal in 92 with the explotion

0:42

In the general rehearsals in 93 that part are already out of the perfomance

0:42

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
What are some other songs that had slight modifications albeit pitch or tempo which you wouldn't notice unless you really compared the studio track with the live version? I know for me I recently discovered smooth criminal was performed at 121 bpm and at a -.5 pitch on all of michaels tours, also that Dirty diana was performed at -3 on the BWT

Alexander_MJ

Members of the break of dawn
What are some other songs that had slight modifications albeit pitch or tempo which you wouldn't notice unless you really compared the studio track with the live version? I know for me I recently discovered smooth criminal was performed at 121 bpm and at a -.5 pitch on all of michaels tours, also that Dirty diana was performed at -3 on the BWT
Actually Smooth Criminal was played in the original key, as in the multitrack (since it was sped up for the album)
Billie Jean would be also played in "original key" since it also was sped up for the album

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
Actually Smooth Criminal was played in the original key, as in the multitrack (since it was sped up for the album)
Billie Jean would be also played in "original key" since it also was sped up for the album
Ohh, that makes sense. Was billie jean ever pitched down live? Because it sounds very low on the 93 leg of the DWT?

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
Didn't really feel that making a new thread would be necessary so, hope yall don't mind if i ask, does anyone know what's the BPM for Bad from the DWT?