• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Johnny Depp in the musical about the life of Michael Jackson

Johnny Depp is preparing to upload, as a producer, an unusually "glamorous" show. It is a musical about the life of Michael Jackson, but without any authorization, presenting from his own point of view the story of the "King of Pop".

Julien Nitzberg's show "For the Love of a Glove: An Unauthorized Musical Fable About Michael Jackson's Life as told by his Glove" debuts January 15 in Los Angeles and describes it as a "look at the odd. forces that shaped Michael, and the scandals that stalled his reputation. "

The cast are puppets of real size with the Jackson 5 members, and it's an idea Julien Nitzberg first had 17 years ago.

“I have come to know her by writing biographies of many. A large television network wanted to write a movie about Jackson ... but the question was how could I deal with allegations of child abuse, "Nitzberg said.

Depp's company, Infinitum Nihil, led by CEO Sam Sarkar, has decided to make the Nitzberg idea a reality.

Última edición:

Andy Applehead

HideOuter cansado
From what I've heard and seen, it's going to be a parody. In my opinion it looks like a mockery and I don't really like it. It surprises me tho, cause I thought Johnny respected Michael. Maybe he's not involved in the project. (he can be a producer but maybe he just helped with the money and did nothing else)