• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Michael jackson's fans wake up !!!

MICHAEL JACKSON'S FANS WAKE UP !!!
THIS IS YOUR BRANCA'S MIchael Jackson Estate !!

NON-EXISTENT MJ's charity message !!

SHAME ON BRANCA AND THE "MJ'S ESTATE FACADE" !!!

If MJ was alive he would have done EVERYTHING TO RAISE $$$ for the victims and the destruction caused by THE HURRICANE SANDY !!!

U , fans, buying Branca releases, are feeding pigs !!

Shame on Branca and whoever buy his products that have MJ's name on it, but they have ZERO MJ values in it !!

Some people who call themselves fans sometimes are a fan of MJ the "product" and not MJ the Artist/Humanitarian. Some "fans" are even closeted racist see him strictly as a modern day "colored" merchandise novelty and as something to entertain them, not placing value on his life's blood and integrity. They don't care and they don't want to know the dirty truth because it makes them uncomfortable because they will then have to make choices. It's how I feel it is for SOME. They like him as long as he sings and dance, but when it comes to him opening his mouth for a message of truth.....now its too much for the "fans". Now these "fans" feel MJ crossed the line and he is asking too much now. MJ pushes us to seek the truth and stand up even if it clashes with our ego. He gave so much to us, to the point it even took his life. Haters around him envious and fearful of him...greedy for his blessed riches. He dies because of his fearlessness to help the world.

Can we take our money elsewhere away from Estate/Branca/Sony?...and give it to MJ's Ma and siblings directly instead? We have to see if there is a way that we can buy ONLY from MJ family if we every want MJ music, merchandise or whatever. Maybe there are people out there who if given the opportunity, they would love to willingly buy ONLY through MJ's family, but just don't know how to go about it. Artistry should be preferred over corporate greed, is this not true? Why should we give out money to people that even Michael's own mother is suing? She is suing AEG for a reason. We are giving money to Michael murderer. Even MJ own family has said that Will is fraudulent from the Estate...so why would we give out money to these bastards? They way everything happened to MJ was so shady....I wish that I could let it be so that my $ can go to MJ's family and NOT greedy corporate executive lawyers who dis MJ's family.

Última edición: