• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

MJ's Band All Era Synths/Samplers

GekMixes

HideOuter Obsesivo
I wanna know which they used? If anyone, so write it!
I assume you want this information to recreate MJ's Live Band. But that won't be happening unless you have a lot of contacts and a lot of money.
Like more than 80% of the gear used has no VST equivalent and costs a lot of money to buy. Especially the Bad Tour Stuff, every tour has custom made patches on gear that I don't think you would be able to afford. There are many articles and forums out there talking about certain gear used. But it's truly pointless if it's for Band Recreation purposes.

Última edición:

GekMixes

HideOuter Obsesivo
The Website i knew before.
Then there's no point in asking here, all the stuff listed on there is all the public knowledge that's available. I'm very sure that no one who has been in contact with the band would be willing to share the names of the gear used.

GekMixes

HideOuter Obsesivo
Do you know Zecon? Has a list from a friend that who has contacts with the band members.
Yes I know Zecon, and I know Zecon's friends. They are not sharing any numbers or contact info. Just because they know the people in the band does not mean they are willing to share any info.