• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

New illustrations + and some new MSG pics!

Hi, sorry I don't speak Spanish but I visit this forum very often and I just want to let you know that I've created more illustrations inspired by Michael's songs like these 2:

unbreakable1.jpg

threatenedgoth.jpg

+ more MSG pics

msgn14.jpg

msgn5.jpg

To see more like these, please click here to visit my new website (new address!!)

http://www.geocities.com/disizdude/index.html

that UNBREAKABLE composition is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you THE DUDE....and your site is great too!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing images !!!!!!!!

There´s no problem about your language because we all probably speak english, and if you like I speak some french, but my english is better than my french....

Very welcome. It is very nice to see people from another countries here, not only, spanish spoken countries.........

Oye esto es para los hispanoparlantes, que no sean espàñoles: QUe os quiero mucho no os vayais a creer lo que no es. Lo que pasa que me emociona mogollon ver gente aqui de Francia, Portugal, Alemania, etc. Para ellos es mas dificil entenderse aqui......

thank u sooooooo much!!!

HI THE DUDE!!!

THEY ARE AMAZING! REALLY , ART!

I LIKE IT VERY MUCH ,I HOPE 2 SEE MORE ILLUSTRATIONS VERY SOON...;)

YOU´RE AN ARTIST!:)

KISSES AND SEE U SOON!:muac: :muac: :muac:

Wow, they´re great!:eek: I love the second one, just imagine Michael looking like that in the short film for Threatened.:lol:

Thanx a lot!:D

Welcome The Dude!! :)
First of all congratulations for your amazing creations, I love most of them... :eek: , in fact, I rencently posted some of your drawings and pics and of course a link to your webpage, and everyone loved what they saw! ;)

I hope you write over here in english whenever you want!!

See ya!