• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Noticia sobre "What more can I give?" en el NY TIMES

MICHAEL JACKSON has already recorded three of the performers he invited to take part in his project to raise money for World Trade Center relief. Separately, not together, unlike "We Are the World," the 1985 song that he and LIONEL RICHIE wrote to raise money for U.S.A. for Africa.

"He's learned a lot since `We Are the World,' " a spokeswoman said. "The technology now makes it possible for them to record it individually, and he will decide who will sing together."

So far, he has presided over the recording sessions of three artists in Los Angeles, the spokeswoman said: Destiny's Child, NICK CARTER of the Backstreet Boys and his brother AARON CARTER. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE of 'N Sync, BRITNEY SPEARS and MYA have also promised to record for Mr. Jackson, who has a mobile recording studio available. "Should someone say, `I want to be a part of this but I can't come to L.A.,' he will come to them," the spokeswoman said.

JAMES BARRON, New York Times, September 18
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno, pues viene a decir que Jackson ya ha grabado a tres de los artistas que formarán parte de la canción, y que está haciendo las grabaciones por separado, no juntos como en "We Are The World". Gracias a la tecnología pues se pueden hacer las cosas de esta forma.
Dice también que los que han grabado ya, son DC,Nick CArter, y Aaron Carter. Tambíen cuenta que Justin (de N´sync), Spears y MYA han prometido colaborar en la grabación.
Jackson cuenta con un estudio movil de grabación de manera que los que artistas implicados no se tengan que trasladar a L.A .

¡¡ Hasta luegooooo lucarrrrrr !!!

Última edición: