• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Opiniones sobre "Monster" (con 50 Cent)

Por supuesto que no es mj. Monster un insulto a su trayectoria, a su musica, a su legado. $ony no tiene verguenza y nos trata de tarados!

Monster - Whos Vocals?

When I bought the Michael CD the first thing I noticed was that the Cascio tracks all had the vocals really low in the mix, after hearing the leak version of Monster (without all the extra added vocal layers) it feels like the main vocal on the track is actually MJ only they covered it up with loads of Portes vocals layered over the top.

What do you think of these tracks?

Re: Monster - Whos Vocals?

well, i still think that the voice in all three cascio tracks in not Michael Jackson, no even Porte, i bet is Jason Malachi.

The only song were i feel a little bit of Michael Jackson (just a little, so minimal) is in "Keep Your Head Up".

in parts of the song "Monster" is Michael Jackson, from the beginning I heard him, you're right , the voice of MJ is well hidden with those extra layers.

MJFanatik

MJ HooD FANATIK

I think there are parts in the "Monster" that truly sings Michael Jackson, I at least hear it clearly and I know he is, but then there are parts that much doubt on the authenticity of the vocals.

FuNkY

HideOuter Hiperactivo

No MJ vocals, no party! When I'm listening to a MJ song, I like to hear his voice ... not trying to guess where he sings and where he doesn't because of fakes!

FuNky me too, but are some parts of "Monster" that i really like his voice, the voice of MJ, some parts that neither is MJ

I would love to get the multitrack acapellas of this album just so we could hear what the original MJ sections were and what was overdubbed.

You can hear so much cutting and pasting on some tracks (You///Ke/Ep/On/Brre/akking/Da/Noooo/zzz) that it's disgusting. It would be great if Sony released the original work in progress takes of these songs so we could hear how MJ left them. At least in the case of 2Pac we had loads of original bootlegs to hear the studio messing that had been done posthumously.

I mean even the phone intro on I Like The Way You Love me shows that the voice carries no matter what the medium which is what makes me wonder so much about what was done to finish this album...

But back to Monster - I wish the MJ had finished (recorded?) this track - It had the potential to be soooo amazing.

i made a acapella, not 100% but it is enough to appreciate the voice, if you want to I share the job, i share... i wait your comments

Sure that would be great, if you are using phase cancellation then instead of a full acapella a version with the beat lower in the mix to emphasize the vocals would be great (esp. of the original leak).

All Cascio´s songs were sung by Jason Malachi.

There is no doubt with that question.

Michael never wrote those songs, never sung those songs, and he was creating new music with producers like Will i am, Red One, Ne-Yo and others...

Teddy Riley is ok and supporting this proyect because he was not involved in the new music proyect that Michael was preparing since the end of the trial. It was the only opportunity for him to be a in a new music album with the name of MJ from Sony Music.

Welcome to the forum.

i made a acapella, not 100% but it is enough to appreciate the voice, if you want to I share the job, i share... i wait your comments

I will love to hear the acapella version of this song. I can hear lots of layers on BN but not on Monster, I only hear one voice as the lead. Where do you hear layering on this song? Maybe I am getting old but I just dont see the appeal for this track. I think it's all over the place and even if MJ was singing, the song is not that good. The singer is struggling when trying to hit the high notes and it's really painful to my ears. This is the only track on the album that I cant stand listening to. I believe it will be a huge mistake for this to be the next single, but then again, what do I know, it might be a huge hit.

I am ready to throw in the towel and accept that Michael sings all 4 Cascio tracks including All I need. I am open to the fact that maybe, maybe there is a posiblity that yes over produced tracks with someone else singing with MJ equals what we hear on the Cascio songs. I am listening to Monster right now but then when I hear the next track on the album I go right back to thinking that its not possible that the same singer in HMH and Another Day can possibly be singing on the Cascio tracks.

Just terrible.

MJFanatik

MJ HooD FANATIK

I have a clear for a long time that the singer of songs Michael Jackson is Cascio.
But we must recognize that the minute 4:09 of the song "Monster" is a very great similarity with the true voice of Michael.
If the voice is actually false, we must accept that in that part of it seems worthy enough.

PD: I would like if possible, be made the comments in English and translated into Castilian below.
It would be much better for other people who do not speak English.
They also think a bit.

PD: Me gustaría que si fuera posible, se pusieran los comentarios en inglés y debajo traducidos al castellano.
Sería mucho mejor para otras personas que no saben inglés.
Pensemos en ellos también un poquito.

Última edición:

I think that is very good idea MJFanatik

well i make the acapella and you can download for this link, remember, is my job and I appreciate that name me on any publication, coming soon to my youtube channel
/thejacksonization

Creo que es una gran idea MJFanatik

bueno, hice una acapella y ustedes pueden descargarla de este link, recuerda, es mi trabajo y agradecería que me nombraran en algúna publicación, próximamente en mi canal de youtube

Kapital, se te olvidó poner unas palabras en tu respuesta, no te preocupes yo las agrego ;)

I BELIEVE All Cascio´s songs were sung by Jason Malachi.

In my mind, there is no doubt with that question.

As far as I know, Michael never wrote those songs, never sung those songs, and he was creating new music with producers like Will i am, Red One, Ne-Yo and others...

:cool:

traducción
Kapital dijo:
CREO Que la canciones de Cascio fueron cantadas por Jason Malachi.

En mi opinión, no hay duda de que se trate.

Hasta donde yo sé, Michael nunca escribió esas canciones, nunca ha cantado esas canciones, y que estaba creando nueva música con los productores como Will i am, Red One, Ne-Yo y los demás ...

lo que agrego: estaba creando nueva música con los productores como Will i am, Red One, Ne-Yo y los demás ... pero no con Cascio ;)

Última edición:

MJFanatik

MJ HooD FANATIK

Thank you very much for the acapella 7even.

Sorry to say that this acapella me perfectly sufficient to identify the voice that is heard on "Monster" DOES NOT belong to Michael Jackson.
I understand about tones of voice and timbre dear fellow, the voice that is heard here is not the same identification that the voice can be heard on tracks like "HollywoodTonight" or "Best Of Joy" is not the same voice, and tones are also very, very different between them.

Muchas gracias por el acapella 7even.

Siento decir que este acapella me ha bastado para identificar perfectamente que la voz que se escucha en el tema "Monster" NO pertenece a Michael Jackson.
Entiendo sobre tonalidades de voz y de timbre y queridos compañeros, la voz que aquí se escucha no tiene la misma identificación que la voz que se puede escuchar en temas como "Hollywood Tonight" o "Best Of Joy" no es la misma voz, y además son tonalidades muy pero que muy distintas entre ellas.