• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

¿Os gustaría un HIStory tour oficial en DVD o Blu Ray?

¿Comprarías un HIStory tour oficial en formato doméstico?

• Por supuesto, merece la pena

Votos: 26 42,6%
  • Depende de que concierto sea y en que calidad

Votos: 30 49,2%
  • Para nada, no quiero ni que lo saquen a la venta

Votos: 5 8,2%

• Votantes totales
yo digo que el del 31 de diciembre en brunei es perfecto, pero el de munich 1997 fue grabado con camaras en alta calidad precisamente porque estaba planeado su lanzamiento en dvd, ademas el audio esta perfecto para un cd junto con el dvd como paso con wembley 1988

I say that the December 31st in Brunei is perfect, but the one from Munich 1997 was recorded with cameras in high quality precisely because it was planned for its DVD release, besides the audio is perfect for a CD along with the DVD as it happened with Wembley 1988

yo digo que el del 31 de diciembre en brunei es perfecto, pero el de munich 1997 fue grabado con camaras en alta calidad precisamente porque estaba planeado su lanzamiento en dvd, ademas el audio esta perfecto para un cd junto con el dvd como paso con wembley 1988

Munich 97 en CD (...) ya sería el colmo que lo sacaran con "mal"
sonido! :cuñao xDD

Igualmente el de Brunei también es un concierto especial. No está en "HD" pero parece haber sido grabado con mejores cámaras que los demás conciertos y tiene planos distintos a los demás (al igual que Munich). La voz suena mejor que en Munich también, así que si quieren sacar un CD pueden hacerlo. De hecho me parece que en Brunei lo hicieron.

Noo, Brunei no, si bien tenemos un VHS PROMO y no el master, se observa que se grabo de pesima manera, es el unico que se ve horrible, no se si por mal ajuste de camaras o la extraña iluminacion del escenario.

Yo apostaria por kuala lumpur o de los primeros del 97

DancingToal

HideOuter Novel
El problema de Munich, como ya dijeron, es que su voz suena muy mal, no sé si peor que en el concierto de Seoul. Además que es el que más muestran por TV existiendo conciertos del HIStory muchos mejores. Si aún así piensan lanzarlo podrían usar filmaciones del otro concierto de Munich que también fue filmado en HD, aunque algunas tomas las usaron para el producto final que ya conocemos. (minuto 1:40
) Como para variar un poco.

Speaking of the final product, the footage from the Jackson 5's introduction to medley is from another concert (Leipzig I think), shot on SD and still looks great enough to make a Blu Ray too. So that applies to all concerts on the tour. (minute 39:07
)

For me the good candidates are:
_Some of the first concerts in 1996, for example Bucharest.
_Some Amsterdam concert in 1996, in all three he sings the last seconds of The Way You Make Me Feel live if I'm not mistaken. He also wears a different Thriller jacket than the one in Bucharest and also different from the rest of the concerts (Thriller Performance:
)
_Kuala Lumpur: It has a lot of energy since WBSS and the part of Beat It that sings live sings it very well. (Link to Beat It:
) The battery sounds strange in the whole concert but I think the channel or the person who owns it had edited it to sound that way.
_One from Auckland (The one without the Orange logo).
_There is also one from Sidney where it is presumed that Beat It sings completely live, but we do not know how the performance is in the rest of the concert.
_Manila: Just watch that step at minute 57:48 (
)
_And we cannot pass up Brunei's New Year's Eve concert, just like the previous concert that he did in the same place half a year before, it seems to have been filmed with better cameras than in the other concerts (except Munich). Her voice sounds very good, it has good energy and the concert itself is of very good quality and with different shots than the others. Perfect for a DVD or Blu Ray, for me of the best concerts. They could accompany it with some performance of the medley of Off The Wall, Come Together and DS and Blood On The Dance Floor as an extra or mounted on the same show.

Moving on to 1997
_ Bremen: Obviously I have nowhere to see it but everyone assumes that it is good for being the first in months so why not.
_Copenague or Gothenburg: Both concerts are similar and Michael is seen in a good mood, and does some different things from other concerts.
_Helsinki:
_Valladolid: They always say on the forum that it is a good concert too and that they make good moves at Stranger In Moscow so why not.

Ideally, they give us a concert that we have not seen and that is at the height of those that we know are the best. Although I doubt that the Estate will take the trouble to see each concert and analyze which one is the best.
[/ QUOTE]
Hi there, Where has this Vallidolid concert been seen? I've only seen the news reports on YouTube. I've been dying to see this concert, the second leg of the HIStory tour is my all time favorite :)

Hello, you wrote the answer inside the quote xD. There are very few snippets but actually I only put her on that list because people who went to see her live said he made very good moves in Stranger in Moscow.