• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Random questions/ thoughts I have- mainly concerning playback and TII

go to 1:05

literally the dancers AUDITIONS were in April.
like bro, not trying to be disrespectful but you’re arguing this when you really don’t know much at all about the process
I read they started all the process just after to the conference.

I know the process, for this reason i said they got to started to rehearsal before to the press conference.

Yes, it’s even more common in a big show. They don’t train the dancers with they band there. The two groups have to rehearse seperate at the start. Think about it. The dancers will have to stop and start learning all the choreography. Which means the band has to already know and have the songs in a complete playable state.
it’s extreme common knowledge that the time they had to prepare for this is it was EXTREMELY shorter than all his other tours. So of course, using your example of dangerous, the rehearsals in may would be on the stage
And add to it, are the firts rehearsal, with Michael putting and taking off things.

And add to it, are the firts rehearsal, with Michael putting and taking off things.
Preparation started after the deals were made and signed in 2008. The concepts of the show, I could be wrong cause I can’t really remember, but I’m pretty sure were around the press conference time. Maybe even April. Michael himself was rehearsing since late 2008 and into 2009 with lavelle for the tour. Which shows when the crew was chosen cause lavelle wasn’t a part of it once this is it actually started

I read they started all the process just after to the conference.

I know the process, for this reason i said they got to started to rehearsal before to the press conference.
The bonus features were actually pretty good with dates (at least showing months).
when they were making the concept of the show, it was April.
Michael made an online competition of songs fans wanted to be played. That came out after the press conference.
the band had definitely not rehearsed all those songs. It’s obvious everything in terms of the band and dancers happenedafter the press conference

Preparation started after the deals were made and signed in 2008. The concepts of the show, I could be wrong cause I can’t really remember, but I’m pretty sure were around the press conference time. Maybe even April. Michael himself was rehearsing since late 2008 and into 2009 with lavelle for the tour. Which shows when the crew was chosen cause lavelle wasn’t a part of it once this is it actually started
For this reason at the begning of TII michael looks pretty health, he probably could do 10-30 shows but no 50 shows.

I cant tell you because i dont know, some people says when he go to the conference dont have band, this could be sense, because all the process was catastrophic.

Michael would be choice another company.

Precisaly the AEG dont treat so good his patners (JB case)

The bonus features were actually pretty good with dates (at least showing months).
when they were making the concept of the show, it was April.
Michael made an online competition of songs fans wanted to be played. That came out after the press conference.
the band had definitely not rehearsed all those songs. It’s obvious everything in terms of the band and dancers happenedafter the press conference
I remember the online competition.

For this reason at the begning of TII michael looks pretty health, he probably could do 10-30 shows but no 50 shows.

I cant tell you because i dont know, some people says when he go to the conference dont have band, this could be sense, because all the process was catastrophic.

Michael would be choice another company.

Precisaly the AEG dont treat so good his patners (JB case)
It’s the reason I don’t actual doubt AEGs saying he passed the multiple hour physical with flying colours. Michael was extremely fit. It’s only his more constant substance abuse over the rehearsal months that caused his decline.

Update:

I rewatched “meet the band” especially for you and twymmf was may 25th

It’s the reason I don’t actual doubt AEGs saying he passed the multiple hour physical with flying colours. Michael was extremely fit. It’s only his more constant substance abuse over the rehearsal months that caused his decline.

Update:

I rewatched “meet the band” especially for you and twymmf was may 25th
So Michael was prepare physical to his return, i have many dudes, because he looks more skyny than the Dangerous era in the conference, but i see the footage of Michael in Abril (with roules) and look good to me.

I wonder why he was extremely fit he dobt want do 50 shows, he think he cant do that.

I think he was so nervious and says only needs more time to rehearsal, without the substance abuse he could be starts his shows, his return of the hell.

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
So Michael was prepare physical to his return, i have many dudes, because he looks more skyny than the Dangerous era in the conference, but i see the footage of Michael in Abril (with roules) and look good to me.

I wonder why he was extremely fit he dobt want do 50 shows, he think he cant do that.

I think he was so nervious and says only needs more time to rehearsal, without the substance abuse he could be starts his shows, his return of the hell.
I think it was because he had agreed to 10, and no one consulted him about the extra 40 that were added; he was worried because for his level of show, he uses all his energy on each show. Combine that with him being 50 at the time and would have been 51 by the time the shows ended. So his age and ability to do his level of energy for every show at his age seemed impossible for him (mostly speculation, but not illogical). He liked performing and dancing, not touring and AEG then threw in that they were discussing a world tour under the same name after the O2 arena residency. It was a whole hot mess and bottom line is: MJ is 50, not 31. 50 shows is tiring, because of his age and underlying health issues, I strongly doubt he would have been able to do all 50 shows, if he didn't pass on June 25th- Which sucks to think about but its true.

I think it was because he had agreed to 10, and no one consulted him about the extra 40 that were added; he was worried because for his level of show, he uses all his energy on each show. Combine that with him being 50 at the time and would have been 51 by the time the shows ended. So his age and ability to do his level of energy for every show at his age seemed impossible for him (mostly speculation, but not illogical). He liked performing and dancing, not touring and AEG then threw in that they were discussing a world tour under the same name after the O2 arena residency. It was a whole hot mess and bottom line is: MJ is 50, not 31. 50 shows is tiring, because of his age and underlying health issues, I strongly doubt he would have been able to do all 50 shows, if he didn't pass on June 25th- Which sucks to think about but its true.
The answer is simple, the MJ of end of June for More energy he was on a few rehearsals it was only he took a powerfull drug, he cant do 50 shows even if he puts his soul in the stage, he was so bad, and the unique people was worry for him was Ortega and Faye (Obviusly his fans too), AEG would be talk with him so seriously because is obvious he cant do to much in that state, but that care to they a bullshit.

If Michael was more consciencious about his suntace abuse, he could preserve his health and do a lot of shows, but nevertheless we cant forgot he had lupuss and other problems, he had 50 years old but his body was fucked, the pepsi accident 84, the munich accident 99, the back problems for the police abuse in 2003, he hit in one of his lungs on the trial, he can do the shows but need a lot of health care and good calendary to rest, evidently AEG are not the company to him, but was the only that give him all he wants and help him with some demands.

The answer is simple, the MJ of end of June for More energy he was on a few rehearsals it was only he took a powerfull drug, he cant do 50 shows even if he puts his soul in the stage, he was so bad, and the unique people was worry for him was Ortega and Faye (Obviusly his fans too), AEG would be talk with him so seriously because is obvious he cant do to much in that state, but that care to they a bullshit.

If Michael was more consciencious about his suntace abuse, he could preserve his health and do a lot of shows, but nevertheless we cant forgot he had lupuss and other problems, he had 50 years old but his body was fucked, the pepsi accident 84, the munich accident 99, the back problems for the police abuse in 2003, he hit in one of his lungs on the trial, he can do the shows but need a lot of health care and good calendary to rest, evidently AEG are not the company to him, but was the only that give him all he wants and help him with some demands.
Im Using this message to respond but its a response to all 3 messages from you two.
I do think michael could've pulled off 50 shows if 2 things were different, maybe 3.

One, like dragon said, michael was given more time to rehearse.
This was his biggest tour ever by a LONG MARK and he was given less time to prepare and rehearse than all other tours which cant even compare to what TII would have been so that says a lot.
Like (I think it was) Karren Faye said in an email to kenny or something along those lines, it was literally looking exactly like a repeat of HBO 1995 and that extremely worried her and everyone who witnessed what happened.
Problems with HBO were the preparing time, michael having very little control, losing extreme amounts of weight, having to push himself beyond what he could do and drugs. It resulted him in almost dying.
TII was the same but..... Had the result they just barely avoided in HBO.

Two, Obviously if michael cut his abuse or at least controlled it to the point where it wasn't having too much of an effect on his ability to perform and extreme health problems and stuff.

Lastly, like kenny tried to talk about doing, getting michael psychiatric support and also michael accepting and using it properly (which I extremely doubt would of happened. Even if he accepted it. Michael was EXTREMELY manipulative, especially to have and keep what he wanted so he only would've told them a little and not what they really needed to know and be able to help)

But as for all his health problems at the time..... The only thing that would've effected him was the 1999 fall. Not even the pain from that, no matter what anyone says.... Its like the laryngitis argument, its stupid to say a 2 week condition lasted a constant 2 and a half years. Same with the fall... He wasnt that badly injured. He just burnt his hand (or arm?) and sprained his spine. Didn't even break anything.
The only thing in the long term, and that lasted to and through TII was arthritis.
The pepsi accident, caused pain his whole life, you can see in the 2008 photo shoot, but like..... That doesn't affect his performing and clearly never did in the past.
The police abuse wasn't a thing that would turn chronic either.
Lupus, OH YES. Its unthinkable to imagine someone being able to perform and be fit enough to perform massive, high energy shows with it.
Michael proved for years that he could tho so it didnt really affect him in the sense of, he was able to do it with the lupus.
As for the punch in the lung.... Never heard it. Don't know the story. Don't know the true severity but in my ignorance but just using reference of people getting severely beaten, even if it was a chronic injury, Im not show if it wouldve have been severe enough to affect his fitness level years later.

Now.... The point I was waiting to get to. Michael had actually consciously agreed to do 30 shows in the original contract, if the original 10 shows would sell and still be enough people for more.
No one knew how people would take the shows after 2005 and the fact michael was inactive apart from OMC since 2001.
Now..... You two seem logic enough to know that michael had a real big problem of lying to his fans in situations. Not maliciously, perfect example being the only 2 surgeries which were both his nose. His nose literally changed every year, a nose job is a constant thing because your nose will increase in size afterwards etc etc ANDDDDD, he admitting in moonwalk he had the cleft inserted in his chin.

Like in the travis interview, michael didnt seem to care about the 50 shows and actually seemed excited because it shown him how much people still liked him and wanted to see his work.
So due to his lying habit, drug taking which the mood changes and stuff would increase his reasoning and judgment to lie, and also the fact he made things up to create hype and interest and also to make people underestimate him around projects, I really cant say for sure if he actually agreed to 50 shows or not.
I do know there was for sure a 5 year plan michael had agreed to and wanted to do. The taking TII on the road was part of that plan. Which makes me doubt he didnt agree to the 50. I do want to believe him but he was so manipulative and did this so often I GENUINELY just dont know what to believe.
I just know he agreed to 30 before the press conference and he agreed to the world tour if london was successful enough.

Also people over estimate how extreme TII would've been on a healthy michael.
It was a 2 hour show (maybe less even) with a lot of songs shortened too so he wouldn't of had to even do the whole energy performances of all them either.
He would've averaged 2 shows a week.
Not having to travel every couple days either (which was his big problem with touring)
If michael remained fit, did his workout everyday (even just between shows) and stayed in a healthy state, I genuinely really think he could've pulled it off. At least when it came to the shows at the O2

Im Using this message to respond but its a response to all 3 messages from you two.
I do think michael could've pulled off 50 shows if 2 things were different, maybe 3.

One, like dragon said, michael was given more time to rehearse.
This was his biggest tour ever by a LONG MARK and he was given less time to prepare and rehearse than all other tours which cant even compare to what TII would have been so that says a lot.
Like (I think it was) Karren Faye said in an email to kenny or something along those lines, it was literally looking exactly like a repeat of HBO 1995 and that extremely worried her and everyone who witnessed what happened.
Problems with HBO were the preparing time, michael having very little control, losing extreme amounts of weight, having to push himself beyond what he could do and drugs. It resulted him in almost dying.
TII was the same but..... Had the result they just barely avoided in HBO.

Two, Obviously if michael cut his abuse or at least controlled it to the point where it wasn't having too much of an effect on his ability to perform and extreme health problems and stuff.

Lastly, like kenny tried to talk about doing, getting michael psychiatric support and also michael accepting and using it properly (which I extremely doubt would of happened. Even if he accepted it. Michael was EXTREMELY manipulative, especially to have and keep what he wanted so he only would've told them a little and not what they really needed to know and be able to help)

But as for all his health problems at the time..... The only thing that would've effected him was the 1999 fall. Not even the pain from that, no matter what anyone says.... Its like the laryngitis argument, its stupid to say a 2 week condition lasted a constant 2 and a half years. Same with the fall... He wasnt that badly injured. He just burnt his hand (or arm?) and sprained his spine. Didn't even break anything.
The only thing in the long term, and that lasted to and through TII was arthritis.
The pepsi accident, caused pain his whole life, you can see in the 2008 photo shoot, but like..... That doesn't affect his performing and clearly never did in the past.
The police abuse wasn't a thing that would turn chronic either.
Lupus, OH YES. Its unthinkable to imagine someone being able to perform and be fit enough to perform massive, high energy shows with it.
Michael proved for years that he could tho so it didnt really affect him in the sense of, he was able to do it with the lupus.
As for the punch in the lung.... Never heard it. Don't know the story. Don't know the true severity but in my ignorance but just using reference of people getting severely beaten, even if it was a chronic injury, Im not show if it wouldve have been severe enough to affect his fitness level years later.

Now.... The point I was waiting to get to. Michael had actually consciously agreed to do 30 shows in the original contract, if the original 10 shows would sell and still be enough people for more.
No one knew how people would take the shows after 2005 and the fact michael was inactive apart from OMC since 2001.
Now..... You two seem logic enough to know that michael had a real big problem of lying to his fans in situations. Not maliciously, perfect example being the only 2 surgeries which were both his nose. His nose literally changed every year, a nose job is a constant thing because your nose will increase in size afterwards etc etc ANDDDDD, he admitting in moonwalk he had the cleft inserted in his chin.

Like in the travis interview, michael didnt seem to care about the 50 shows and actually seemed excited because it shown him how much people still liked him and wanted to see his work.
So due to his lying habit, drug taking which the mood changes and stuff would increase his reasoning and judgment to lie, and also the fact he made things up to create hype and interest and also to make people underestimate him around projects, I really cant say for sure if he actually agreed to 50 shows or not.
I do know there was for sure a 5 year plan michael had agreed to and wanted to do. The taking TII on the road was part of that plan. Which makes me doubt he didnt agree to the 50. I do want to believe him but he was so manipulative and did this so often I GENUINELY just dont know what to believe.
I just know he agreed to 30 before the press conference and he agreed to the world tour if london was successful enough.

Also people over estimate how extreme TII would've been on a healthy michael.
It was a 2 hour show (maybe less even) with a lot of songs shortened too so he wouldn't of had to even do the whole energy performances of all them either.
He would've averaged 2 shows a week.
Not having to travel every couple days either (which was his big problem with touring)
If michael remained fit, did his workout everyday (even just between shows) and stayed in a healthy state, I genuinely really think he could've pulled it off. At least when it came to the shows at the O2
I think TII would be like the History Tour, he want back to the stage after pased to the hell, but he loss much of his strength and for much he wants to sing, he could'nt do like his best years and have to do playback with ad-libs to dont loss the level of his shows.

The fall in Munich yes affect him, this provokes more pain and more dependece to the drugs

I think TII would be like the History Tour, he want back to the stage after pased to the hell, but he loss much of his strength and for much he wants to sing, he could'nt do like his best years and have to do playback with ad-libs to dont loss the level of his shows.

The fall in Munich yes affect him, this provokes more pain and more dependece to the drugs
The plan was not to rely on playback near to the level of history. Would that of stayed a thing??? Who knows.... but it was Michael’s plan.
But the Munich problems tho is absolute bullshit.
literally google spinal frames. They literally keep making the point everywhere they can, funny enough, to say “short lived pain” which apparently lasts a maximum of 14 days.
“If the strain is serious, the doctor may recommend a day or two of rest, cold and heat therapy, and medications. Medications include anti-inflammatory, a muscle relaxant, and a painkiller to alleviate intense but short lived pain”

Literally just a tiny bit of research will show you how little the problems he faced from 99 affected him.
Now thinking about it, unless you’re totally just basing your statement off nothing, I take it you’re taking reference from that deposition or whatever where they’re talking about a contract or something and Michael was too effected by medications to sign himself. Something along those lines. Then he brings up reasons he took the meds.
You have to understand something here.....
All drug addicts whether legal, illegal or both, will justify their use of the drug for things that don’t really apply but make sense for someone who doesn’t really look too much into it.
I used to justify my really hard stimulant use as, I need it for my depression. They bring dopamine levels up to extreme amounts so they technically are the best for an antidepressant because they’re a literal happy pill. But......
That was me just justifying and bending the truth so people would accept me using it and hide my abuse more easily.
It’s somewhat the case with Michael.
To get meds Michael had to doctor shop. In most cases he still likely couldn’t just go to a doctor and ask for a morphine prescription. He had to go with a reason. Now here comes the extending the truth. Sure, any doctor would look into the symptoms of his fall and realise that pain wouldn’t last more than a few weeks in extreme cases but they now could have Michael Jackson in a somewhat friendship and have a reason to put down to be able to prescribe the meds.
That is most definitely what happened in the case of 99

The plan was not to rely on playback near to the level of history. Would that of stayed a thing??? Who knows.... but it was Michael’s plan.
But the Munich problems tho is absolute bullshit.
literally google spinal frames. They literally keep making the point everywhere they can, funny enough, to say “short lived pain” which apparently lasts a maximum of 14 days.
“If the strain is serious, the doctor may recommend a day or two of rest, cold and heat therapy, and medications. Medications include anti-inflammatory, a muscle relaxant, and a painkiller to alleviate intense but short lived pain”

Literally just a tiny bit of research will show you how little the problems he faced from 99 affected him.
Now thinking about it, unless you’re totally just basing your statement off nothing, I take it you’re taking reference from that deposition or whatever where they’re talking about a contract or something and Michael was too effected by medications to sign himself. Something along those lines. Then he brings up reasons he took the meds.
You have to understand something here.....
All drug addicts whether legal, illegal or both, will justify their use of the drug for things that don’t really apply but make sense for someone who doesn’t really look too much into it.
I used to justify my really hard stimulant use as, I need it for my depression. They bring dopamine levels up to extreme amounts so they technically are the best for an antidepressant because they’re a literal happy pill. But......
That was me just justifying and bending the truth so people would accept me using it and hide my abuse more easily.
It’s somewhat the case with Michael.
To get meds Michael had to doctor shop. In most cases he still likely couldn’t just go to a doctor and ask for a morphine prescription. He had to go with a reason. Now here comes the extending the truth. Sure, any doctor would look into the symptoms of his fall and realise that pain wouldn’t last more than a few weeks in extreme cases but they now could have Michael Jackson in a somewhat friendship and have a reason to put down to be able to prescribe the meds.
That is most definitely what happened in the case of 99
He says during interview in 2007, he are addict to the medication due to a serious acciddent in a tour.

I'm sorry about your depression, i hope you will recover soon.

Edit: if Michael wants sang more in TII i think is great, some like Dangerous Tour is Ok to me.

He says during interview in 2007, he are addict to the medication due to a serious acciddent in a tour.

Edit: if Michael wants sang more in TII i think is great, some like Dangerous Tour is Ok to me.
2007???
Interesting, I also thought his last (at least video interview)

update: found exactly what you were talking about

This is the video I was referring to as well tho. I’m still pretty sure it was mislabeled interview or just people misinterpreting interview.
It looks like a deposition (an interview). Both like an interview for the public.
But yeah, everything I said still stands because I was referring to that video either way.

As for the singing live. I like to believe it was gonna be a little more live than dangerous but no one truly knows.
michael said it to Michael prince that he wanted to talk about singing a lot more live than previous tours on June 25th. That was the only information anyone knew Michael was thinking because... he obviously never got the chance to talk about it. But basically, what we know for fact is it would’ve been more live than HIStory butttttt, that doesn’t say much bahaha

I just use things in my life on here to use as better examples for people to understand better somethings rather than just off people who don’t know the actual effects and causes and actions and everything certain things cause to happen because they haven’t experienced it or been around it. So I don’t really expect pity over what I share about my life, kinda caught me off guard haha.
Either way, thanks tho. It’s more than likely caused by my adhd from lack of certain chemicals in my brain, hence why I’m even more drawn to stimulants so it’s not something I can really change buttttttt,
At least it gives me useful knowledge to use in to put things in context like here. So there’s a positive right there haha

2007???
Interesting, I also thought his last (at least video interview)

update: found exactly what you were talking about

This is the video I was referring to as well tho. I’m still pretty sure it was mislabeled interview or just people misinterpreting interview.
It looks like a deposition (an interview). Both like an interview for the public.
But yeah, everything I said still stands because I was referring to that video either way.

As for the singing live. I like to believe it was gonna be a little more live than dangerous but no one truly knows.
michael said it to Michael prince that he wanted to talk about singing a lot more live than previous tours on June 25th. That was the only information anyone knew Michael was thinking because... he obviously never got the chance to talk about it. But basically, what we know for fact is it would’ve been more live than HIStory butttttt, that doesn’t say much bahaha
If he wants sang more live is great, but songs like Jam to me will be playback xD.

Maybe he want sang because will be his last tour and dont want dissapointn his fans.

Where you read the information?

I just use things in my life on here to use as better examples for people to understand better somethings rather than just off people who don’t know the actual effects and causes and actions and everything certain things cause to happen because they haven’t experienced it or been around it. So I don’t really expect pity over what I share about my life, kinda caught me off guard haha.
Either way, thanks tho. It’s more than likely caused by my adhd from lack of certain chemicals in my brain, hence why I’m even more drawn to stimulants so it’s not something I can really change buttttttt,
At least it gives me useful knowledge to use in to put things in context like here. So there’s a positive right there haha
Your welcome jaja