• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Remember the time live. Tobillo lastimado o...

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Me parece muy lógico lo q comentas jahirloco, lo que pasa es que-sin descartar para nada lo que comentas-a Michael de vez en cuando le gustaba digamos "tomar el pelo", quedarse con el personal (como decimos por aquí) a la gente ya fuera por diversión, o por crear rumorología de la q la gente hablara para mantenerse actual, nada ortodoxa pero era su forma de manejarse en las RR.PP que por cierto no está mal recordar q todo ello estaba muy planificado, no era nada tomado a la ligera y de cualquier manera ni mucho menos.

Me parece muy lógico lo q comentas jahirloco, lo que pasa es que-sin descartar para nada lo que comentas-a Michael de vez en cuando le gustaba digamos "tomar el pelo", quedarse con el personal (como decimos por aquí) a la gente ya fuera por diversión, o por crear rumorología de la q la gente hablara para mantenerse actual, nada ortodoxa pero era su forma de manejarse en las RR.PP que por cierto no está mal recordar q todo ello estaba muy planificado, no era nada tomado a la ligera y de cualquier manera ni mucho menos.
Si se que MJ era así pero cosas que no tenían que ver con su música y trabajo directamente,y por esa misma razón puede que no haya cancelado la presentación por ser un compromiso adquirido y no decepcionar a los fans, la verdad que el 93 iba hacer un buen año a lo largo, empezó con el Super bowl el American music, ophra, tuvieron que llegar las falsas acusaciones.....

I think he have faked it. Jackson didn't appear comfortable with Remember The Time's choreography. There isn't room for error in that performance, unlike Dangerous, where he could throw in one of his signature moves to offset a missed step.

With the former he had to stay in sync the entire time, least he mess up in front of people. In the music video off course they could do as many takes as possible while filming to get it down. This is also why Rember The Time wasn't performed on the Dangerous Tour, not because of wardrobe malfunctions.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
I think he have faked it. Jackson didn't appear comfortable with Remember The Time's choreography. There isn't room for error in that performance, unlike Dangerous, where he could throw in one of his signature moves to offset a missed step.

With the former he had to stay in sync the entire time, least he mess up in front of people. In the music video off course they could do as many takes as possible while filming to get it down. This is also why Rember The Time wasn't performed on the Dangerous Tour, not because of wardrobe malfunctions.
I find this very possible too, although at least in one of the DT rehearsals-but I guess that if not all, most of them- he actually danced to it without apparently any problem.
I know that doing it in front of an audience -due to what you express an being so perfeccionist-may actually be a problem, but I think-more at that point of his career- he would have more than enough confidence. Plus he' d usually take difficulties as a challenge.

:unsure: