• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Sneddon About To Get Burned

I love and hate the Net. Since updating my Browser coming to visit International Sites have become very frustrating.

Hello I am a Member of a Group known as CadeFlaw we are working to get a legal Act passed in California so the family and persons managing a deceased person Estate can sue for slander. Some of us have been supporting Mr. William Wagener. He is the man who is trying get financial support to make a movie about Michael's 2005 trial. He is also trying to bring MJ's 2005 trial DA to justice for his illegal conduct during the investigation and trial...... well Mr. Wagener is one step closer today.

Official Release To The Public:

William J. Wagener | Facebook

On August 14th, at 9:00 am on the Betteravia Government center, in Santa Maria, Ca. Addressing the monthly meeting of the County S.B. Supervisors, I shall give the supervisors official notice by affidavid that Sneddon committed 3 felonies in the trial, of MJ in 2005

William Wagener will present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara, for the 1st time, ever, A Affidavit of Criminal conduct by Tom Sneddon, former Dictrict Atty. and

demand a independent investigation and INDICTMENT of Tom SNEDDON for committing

THREE felonies during the Michael Jackson TRIAL in 2005. Specifically to get Michael Jackson convicted false evidence was present at court and caught by the Defense Atty.s Thomas Mesereau and Susan YU. William Wagener invites all those who love justice or Michael Jackson to come and ad 1 minute speechs after William Wagener's presentment. And demand, like Mr. Wagener, that a special Prosecution of Thomas Sneddon be started by hiring a Special Prosecutor from outside Santa Barbara or even outside California, to investigate and Prosecute Thomas Sneddon.

Once this is done, the FRAUD is exposed and the statue of Limitations starts to run out. FRAUD by the Santa Barbara Dist. Atty. OFFICE "on the court"
un-identified, and Uncorrected for the past 7 Years has prevented the Statute of Limitations from running out.

If you are coming to California anyway in August and can be there. Please be there. Show up for Michaels sake. 9 am 1st Floor in the Betteravia Government Center in Santa Maria, August 14th.

Should you like to hear more about this and the recent developements concerning his MJ 2005 trial documentary:

Discussion with William Wagener concerning July 12, 2012 Press Release concerning the documentary of the 2005 trial of Michael Jackson and his intent to give official notice by affidavit addressing Tom Sneddon's criminal activity during the investigation and trial of Michael Jackson. ("fraud of the courts")

What's Going On? HEAT HAS BEEN TURNED UP 07/24 by Cadeflaw | Blog Talk Radio

CadeFlaw is working to schedule a radio program on this topic and Mr. Wagener MJ Trial Documentary for people who live in Europe at a more reasonable hour.

Hi Dialdancer,

Tell us more about that step closer, please?

http://mjhideout.com/forum/mjh-worldwide/110179-help-fund-a-film-documentary-for-michael-english.html#post1853558

FAILURE is NOT an Option
IF we all UNITE!​

MJJ-IFF

http://mjhideout.com/forum/mjh-worldwide/110179-help-fund-a-film-documentary-for-michael-english.html#post1875346

"Thomas Mesereau, and Susan Yu, who were in charge for the defense of Mr. Jackson in the Arvizo case (2005) have chosen to lend their support to an initiative aimed at spreading the truth about the 2005 trial to a wider pu...blic.

The two former lawyers for Mr. Jackson will attend on September 16 at the Kyoto Grand Hotel Los Angeles a dinner hosted by William Wagener to raise money for the documentary that he wishes to direct about the irregularities in the trial of Gavin Arvizo .

At the time, W. Wagener was one of the few in the english-speaking media who predicted an acquittal verdict of the trial.

W. Wagener wants to bring T. Sneddon in court. [More info on this page: wix.com / onsecondthoughttruth]. He particularly accuses him of falsifying documents.

This documentary aims to rehabilitate MJ ‘s image to a wide public after the 2005 case, and to take action in court against former prosecutor Tom Sneddon.

Since 2010, W. Wagener has been asking fans to give $ 10 to help finance the documentary. [mjjiff.org].

Is this a tardy initiative, or is it useful? Each fan will judge this action based on their feelings and experience. But the support of T. Mesereau and S. Yu is to be noted.

-

@ malagaaunike,

You are right failure is not an option. Should we (and it is only we Fans) allow this opportunity to slip away then WE Fans lose the right to morn the lose of Michael, his time of exile and the lack of any more music, performances, movies and benevolence by him.

We lose the right to rail at the likes of Dimond & Bashir, because they betrayed for money and we betrayed..... because of WHAT?????

I am obviously American and I do not see here the excitement, energy or drive for neither Mr. Wagener's documentary nor this action which will take place in approximately 3 weeks.

I expected the Media would ignore this and with the situation of the contested of will and Estate Managers they have a perfect excuse to do so while continuing to sling mud at him. (I have my biases, but I am holding judgement until real and verifiable documents are produced one way or another)

Besides they ignored the man who successfully sued Sneddon and Zonen both used the same tactics to convict him of murder and that suit was going on during Michael's trial!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I am through with my rant.....

[FONT=&quot]Mr. Wagener has done two Blog Talk radio shows meant to provide the Fanbase with an opportunity to discuss the whys, hows and all other things. It was him answering the same questioned he has answered over and over the years. It was an attempt to find out why many had initially killed his quest for donation by talking him down. Bias plan and simple. A lot of talk about who would be better when there was NO ONE stepping up.

Mr. Wagener will be doing another show on July 24, 2012. If CadeFlaw receives just 10 confirmations to come and listen we would work with Mr. Wagener to have a late afternoon or early show for those in Europe. We do not worry about big numbers only people coming with good intentions, people who will actively help spread positive information.

[/FONT]

The step will only be real if we support Mr. Wagener. It is a small step, because to the best of my knowledge no USA Prosecuting Attorney has ever been criminally charged with the wrong they did in the courts to another. Also there were many of State and Federal level who knew what Sneddon was doing was wrong, but kept silent or joined the Media to twist legal facts. They helped misinform us about what is right & wrong, true & false when it comes to our legal rights. These people sat in high legal places.

[FONT=&quot]We only have 3 weeks to come up with something which will display the intelligent and rational thinking of many of Michael's Fans. Something which will reinforce Wagener's position and let the California and U.S. Courts know that not only are its' citizen watching and paying attention, but so are the citizen (and tourist $$$) of the world. That this time it will be different because they gave us "Social Media" and the ability to produce our own news programs. Single posts of inquiry here and there meant to inform WITHOUT fighting with haters.

Petitions???? I do not know. I believe we sometime we over use them. (like punishing children done too often and they no longer fear it) Although petitions were truly meant to announce your displeasure with your Govt or demand a change. But a 100 scattered here and there with only 20 or 30 signatures will not be effective. It will be taken as a sign we do not care. Emailing to the board a standard message which can be sent by many, again I do not know, do not know if it is possible, but I will find out.

Because of the timing, our global economy and the fact that many have either used their vacation time & money have several thousand or even hundred may not be possible so something else will have to replace our physical presence in front and inside the building.

I am not sure I answered your question, but you are the first to ask so I need to think this out.

With Much Love,

Dialdancer

[/FONT]

http://mjhideout.com/forum/mjh-worldwide/110179-help-fund-a-film-documentary-for-michael-english.html#post1853558

FAILURE is NOT an Option
IF we all UNITE!​

MJJ-IFF

http://mjhideout.com/forum/mjh-worldwide/110179-help-fund-a-film-documentary-for-michael-english.html#post1875346

"Thomas Mesereau, and Susan Yu, who were in charge for the defense of Mr. Jackson in the Arvizo case (2005) have chosen to lend their support to an initiative aimed at spreading the truth about the 2005 trial to a wider pu...blic.

The two former lawyers for Mr. Jackson will attend on September 16 at the Kyoto Grand Hotel Los Angeles a dinner hosted by William Wagener to raise money for the documentary that he wishes to direct about the irregularities in the trial of Gavin Arvizo .

At the time, W. Wagener was one of the few in the english-speaking media who predicted an acquittal verdict of the trial.

W. Wagener wants to bring T. Sneddon in court. [More info on this page: wix.com / onsecondthoughttruth]. He particularly accuses him of falsifying documents.

This documentary aims to rehabilitate MJ ‘s image to a wide public after the 2005 case, and to take action in court against former prosecutor Tom Sneddon.

Since 2010, W. Wagener has been asking fans to give $ 10 to help finance the documentary. [mjjiff.org].

Is this a tardy initiative, or is it useful? Each fan will judge this action based on their feelings and experience. But the support of T. Mesereau and S. Yu is to be noted.

-

W. Wagener speaking live now with update on What's Going On? HEAT HAS BEEN TURNED UP 07/24 by Cadeflaw | Blog Talk Radio

-

Thank you for the information... have been waiting for Mr. Wagener's documentary for a few years. GREAT to hear Ms. Hughes is also making a movie/documentary from her TRUTH TELLING book!!

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE, AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU, MICHAEL!

I am from the US, but I refuse to go onto the FAKE US "fansites", and so I come here (even though I know there are operatives spinning here, as well). :bye::mad:

Please let me know how I can make my voice known to the CA. Board.

Lastly, if you haven't done so already, you should post this information onto the Noticias y rumores forum on this Hideout site, because not as many people look at this American speaking WorldWide forum.

Última edición: