• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Vote for the best Dangerous Tour Concert

Which performance is the best?

• Oslo, Norway

• Copenhagen, Denmark

• Bremen, Germany

• Bucharest, Romania

• Buenos Aires, Argentina

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
What would you consider to be the best of the Dangerous Tour concerts? I've restricted this to shows that are entirely available.

Factors to consider: dancing, vocal performance, the quality of musicians playing, camera angles/picture quality. I imagine most will say Bucharest, but I'm very partial to Bremen and Copenhagen.

I'll say the summer shows from tour start to the end of august feature great vocals, Bucharest is towards the end of the first leg, before the stint in Japan.

FlyAway58

HideOuter Hiperactivo
Yo vote por el Concierto de Oslo y voy a dar mis razones:
1) A Michael se lo veia muy dinamico y contento, no se si seria porque entre el publico estaba su amada Diana Ross a quien incluso le dedico el Medley.
2) Me encantaron las perfomances y su aspecto era increible, se lo veia muy bien.
3) Me fascino la interacción que tuvo con su Banda, cuando los presentó uno a uno, cosa que despues dejo de hacer durante el año 93'

Lo únicó malo para mi después de la gira Bad, es que apagan el micro en las canciones que son playback con el final en directo, en el 92 tenian la costumbre de apagarlo al final de WBBS, cosa que curiosamente se repite en los primeros shows del History Tour al final de WBBS.

Interesting results so far. I'm surprised Oslo is getting so much love. I feel that for the Dangerous tour, the light show loses effect if it's not nighttime.

So let's further this discussion and breakdown the two leading shows songs by song: Oslo VS Copenhagen

Jam

<iframe width = "560" height = "315" src = "
" title = "YouTube video player" frameborder = "0" allow = "accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture "allowfullscreen> </iframe>

" title = "YouTube video player" frameborder = "0" allow = "accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard- write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture "allowfullscreen> </iframe>

For me, Copenhagen wins this first song. In Oslo, he appears a bit self aware of his steps and slightly off his dancing. (Diana Ross?)
There are a various problems with the playback and band too. Copenhagen he's really into it and landing all the moves great. Of course, he cuts his hand towards the end and distracts himself from the remainder somewhat.

Interesting results so far. I'm surprised Oslo is getting so much love. I feel that for the Dangerous tour, the light show loses effect if it's not nighttime.

So let's further this discussion and breakdown the two leading shows songs by song: Oslo VS Copenhagen

Jam

" title = "YouTube video player" frameborder = "0" allow = "accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture "allowfullscreen> </iframe>

" title = "YouTube video player" frameborder = "0" allow = "accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard- write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture "allowfullscreen> </iframe>

For me, Copenhagen wins this first song. In Oslo, he appears a bit self aware of his steps and slightly off his dancing. (Diana Ross?)
There are a various problems with the playback and band too. Copenhagen he's really into it and landing all the moves great. Of course, he cuts his hand towards the end and distracts himself from the remainder somewhat.

The show with playback fails was Oslo and only in Jam.

Copenhagen only have a problem with they curt the playback in MTIM due the mic volumen.

But the worts playback fail to me was Bremen in MTIM, mic off and playback still recording, even when Michael gives the sign