• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

What would your ideal setlist of each tour have been?

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
I'm wondering what each of your ideal setlists on each tour would have been. Whenever I think about this, I like to think about multiple factors like "how realistic is this set" (i.e not 27+ songs for a 50-51 year old Michael) or " would Michael have been able to sustain his level of performance for the whole tour (without adding dates). Would certain songs be dropped or performed on every show (or not). How would he have performed this (live, playback, mix, lower pitch etc. . . ). Would this certain songs fit with the rest of the set, or would some songs fit better as an interlude instead of a full song. I'd love to hear your thoughts- I also want to try and keep the sets limited to things plausible to have happened in Michael's career/ lifetime (no xscape/ Michael/ scream world tours) so but also and OTW tour or Thriller tour is plausible, things like the HBO special, or the alternate Brunei setlist also fits, or the millennium concert, or the 30th anniversary etc. . . I'd love to hear your guys' ideal setlists for the following:
OTW tour
Thriller tour (or one night only)
BWT
DWT
HBO 95'
Royal Brunei
HWT
Millennium Concert
30th anniversary
apollo 2002
This is It

You don't gotta keep it within my guidelines but thats how I like to think when creating a fanmade setlist!

This is It

- WBBS (live)

- TDCAU. ( playback)

- STRANGER IN MOSCOW. ( live)

- SMOOTH CRIMINAL. (Playback with ad-libs after the lean)

- SHE OUT OF MY LIFE. (Live)

- J5 MEDLEY. (Live)

- ROCK WITH YOU (LIKE THE BWT 🔥) (live)

- THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL. (Playback with ad-libs on the acapella and the ending)

- THRILLER. (Playback)

- DIRTY DIANA/ BEAT IT. (Live- playback with ad-libs)

- BLACK OR WHITE. (Playback)

- WE ARE THE WORLD/ HEAL THE WORLD. (Playback with ad-libs)

- BILLIE JEAN. (Playback until the moonwalk)

- UNBREAKABLE. (Playback)

- CRY. (Live)

- MAN IN THE MIRROR. (Playback until the second spin like DWT)

Última edición: