• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Footage 35mm / 4k - Others

For your correction.
you’re basically right. As stated above, story of Argentina is in short, got it shot, got it mixed and edited, they sent Michael a vhs of the show and Michael apparently hated the way it was shot and mixed he just canceled the whole thing then at the end of his drivers job he gave him that vhs as a thank you.

Something like that
The story about "Michael didn't like the editing of the show, ir something like that" is only right with Munich 97.

When a concert has a planned to release, they hire more cameras, watch Bucharest 92 and Munich 97, both concerts has about 8 or more cameras.

Bucharest has the 4 "nocturne pictures" cameras and 4 or 5 cameras from HBO. I don't know about Munich exactly.

Fácilmente Le podían hacer copias VHS a MJ como Efectivamente pasó con wembley 88 donde La única copia que se encontró fue una VHS personal de MJ del 16 de julio, Así que si creo que Hay buena calidad de Imagen en todos los conciertos del dangerous tour y lo que dije fue que lamentablemente solo han salido a la luz copias De VHS de segunda y tercera generación creo recordar que así fue que se filtro argentina que MJ regalo el VHS a un piloto o alguien que tenía que ver con su parada del tour en Argentina, corriganme si me equivoco.
La historia cuenta que un chófer en Brasil recibió esa copia de vhs del show de argentina directamente de Michael como agradecimiento, dudo mucho de esa historia, pero así se difundio

The story about "Michael didn't like the editing of the show, ir something like that" is only right with Munich 97.

When a concert has a planned to release, they hire more cameras, watch Bucharest 92 and Munich 97, both concerts has about 8 or more cameras.

Bucharest has the 4 "nocturne pictures" cameras and 4 or 5 cameras from HBO. I don't know about Munich exactly.
My bad. Sorry, going through at lot Rn and am having to go from my memory.
I miss thought that “He sacked the entire crew” meant an entire seperate and new crew.
It is still rather odd tho that Michaels own company managed to butcher that show so much in terms of a normal Michael viewing experience