• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Música: GEORGE MICHAEL lanza nuevo single "TRUE FAITH". :)

GEORGE MICHAEL LANZA NUEVO SINGLE, “TRUE FAITH”, EL CLÁSICO DE "NEW ORDER"

416bQN9GovL._SS500_.jpg

We’ve got exciting news for you all! George is releasing a new single: “True Faith”. Above that, George has generously made the decision to donate ALL money from the new single to Comic Relief! Arranged and produced by George himself, “True Faith” was a hit for New Order in 1987 and was written by Bernard Sumner, Peter Hook, Stephen Morris, Gillian Gilbert and Stephen Hague. The writers have followed George’s lead and are also very kindly donating their proceeds to Comic Relief along with the publishers’ mechanical royalties.

The single, plus an instrumental version of the track as a b-side, will be available digitally on March 13 and physically on March 14. At 12:01 am on March 19, after the “True Faith” official music video has been premiered for Comic Relief, the single and video will be available for purchase as a bundle exclusively through iTunes. Check back to GeorgeMichael.com and Facebook for links to the songs as they become available!

On Red Nose Day, March 18, do something funny for money and change countless lives. Comic Relief spends all the money raised by the public to give extremely poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the UK and Africa a helping hand to turn their lives around.

Over the years, George has been the most tremendous supporter of Comic Relief. Out of the blue one year he gave us all the cash from the release of “As”, his single with Mary J Blige. Then he did a brilliant Little Britain ‘Lou and Andy’ sketch – which ended with the inevitable insult slung at him - “I don’t like him.” But most excitingly, he’s giving Comic Relief all the money from his new single, “True Faith”. It’s always so moving when people stick with us year after year – and we’re thrilled and delighted about the song, and the wonderful video that goes with it. We promise we’ll use every penny we make from it to save and change lives in Africa and all over the UK. –Richard Curtis, Vice Chair, Comic Relief

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aquí os dejo el tracklist del single:

Release Date: March 13, 2011
Label: Aegean Records
True Faith
1. True Faith
2. True Faith (Instrumental)

Parece que George donará todo el dinero que se obtenga con la venta del single.

Última edición:

jacksonvsprince

HideOuter Adicto
No he piyado nada de lo que hay arriba...hay nuevo disco a la vista??
Y que es eso de Comic relief?
Que ganass!! Ya era hora,sale tremendo en la portada!

yo tampoco pude entender lo q dice arriba... pero si sale este single es posible q tengamos disco nuevo en unos meses.. puede ser?

No se habla de ningun disco nuevo, pese a existir informaciones de que George Michael ha estado bastante en un estudio de grabación.

¡Que bien!
Cuando me enteré de que venia a España y se retiraba y no puede ir casi me da un infarto. Espero que vuelva algun día, saque otro disco y haga alguna gira.
Algo es algo.

M

Miembro eliminado 3136

Nunca entenderé por qué los grandes artistas se sienten atraidos por el auto-tune. No me ha gustado nada, y creo que decepcionará a bastante gente....

Madre mia... si era para no competir con al reedicion de faith lo ha conseguido... si con esto quiere recaudar para COMIC RELIEF lo lleva un poco clarinete... nos queda seguir esperando a que salga el sol...

Será que el auto-tune está a la orden del día y el que lo use parece más moderno y vende más XD.
Yo también lo odio, para algunas situaciones vale, pero para una canción de principio a fin... ¿para qué quiero oir cantar a un robot?

A mi me encantó; hubiera esta mejor sin el autotune, sí. Pero bueno, me gusta. Y también me gusta que no tiene nada que ver con la original; ha cogido la canción y la ha re-hecho totalmente :y:.

En eso te doy la razón, la ha convertido en una especie de balada.

Eso si que me ha gustado.

La pena es que usara ese vocoder/autotune con su preciosa voz.

25p4ilg.png

image.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Más cosas:

GEORGE MICHAEL: YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH IN COMEDY TO PULL YOU THROUGH

GEORGE MICHAEL has plenty to smile about after “wrapping” the video for his Comic Relief charity single True Faith.

And the 47-year-old, who recently joined Twitter, told his 55,000 followers that the video would have “no sunglasses in sight for a change”, adding: “You’d be surprised.” The video for True Faith, which is a cover of the 1987 New Order hit, will premiere on Comic Relief night on March 18 before being sold on iTunes.

The musician also revealed on Radio 2 why he decided to do the single for the charity. “In the truly dark periods I’ve been through, I truly appreciate comedy. It keeps you alive.

“My God, some days the only thing that was good about the day was a good episode of something. So I tend to be very drawn to comedians. I think maybe because they’re the only people who put themselves out there more. I’d say singing is the second bravest thing you can do on stage. Being a comedian ranks as number one.”

Última edición:
El efecto, sinceramente se lo podia ahorrar, me quedo con el ritmo tranquilote de la cancion que por momentos me recuerda a algunos temas de esa obra mestra de disco llamada Older, disco que por cierto recomiendo a todo amante de la buena musica.

Saludos.

Última edición: