• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

¿Michael pudo haber colapsado si se hubiera hecho This Is It?

Initial rehearsals, notice that he is only passing the sound over there. If it were on the 23/24, he would have really rehearsed the music, too bad he didn't have time.

Yes i would like hear him sing live BJ in this period and not hear a demo.

I have dudes, in the inicial rehearsals like he used the goldpants he looks good, in this rehearsal he looks thin.

There's a video, which was leaked in 2009, of fans listening to rehearsals at Staples Center in 2009, of which Michael sings, The Way You Make Me Feel, Will You Be There and Billie Jean (Playback), I never found the audio of Billie Jean from this day. If Michael had rehearsed BJ on 23/24 June, he would have appeared in the film, OR rehearsed and was not filmed.
The audio of BJ is a playback rehearsal, i heard dirty diana and beat it and these rehearsals was a prove.

I heard the rehearsal of SIM in TII and he sing it live, it's shame the video was erased of Youtube and no one can see that anymore.

The audio of BJ is a playback rehearsal, i heard dirty diana and beat it and these rehearsals was a prove.

I heard the rehearsal of SIM in TII and he sing it live, it's shame the video was erased of Youtube and no one can see that anymore.

You find TWYMMF and WYBT, but Billie Jean disappeared, nobody thinks more, and it was between the 23rd and the 24th.

You find TWYMMF and WYBT, but Billie Jean disappeared, nobody thinks more, and it was between the 23rd and the 24th.

I heard the rehearsal of BJ, i said is a playback rehearsal because is a prove.

TWYMMF is from June before 23th June, The Description say is from 7th June.

I would like the fans leak the rest of the amateur rehearsals, But some of these People Was Part Of This Is Not It.

I heard the rehearsal of BJ, i said is a playback rehearsal because is a prove.

TWYMMF is from June before 23th June, The Description say is from 7th June.

I would like the fans leak the rest of the amateur rehearsals, But some of these People Was Part Of This Is Not It.

Exactly, it's a rehearsal rehearsal, as in the HIStory Tour, but it's gone, I never found it on the web.

Exactly, it's a rehearsal rehearsal, as in the HIStory Tour, but it's gone, I never found it on the web.
Yes Michael was only checking the playback working or maybe take a break, i think the firts is more probable.

I would like hear his vocals in TII, hear him sang "you make me wanna" or "doggone lover" with his 50's voice xD

Nunca van a aceptar lo mal que estaba, es una pena eso (negarlo), creo que el se merecia y los fans un reencuentro con toda la gloria. Honestamente debo decir mi opinion. No estaba en condiciones. Nos duele a todos pero es la verdad estaba desnutrido, en un estado penoso y no hubiera podido hacer semejante esfuerzo. No era Superman. Si ofendo pido disculpas pero cada vez que pasa el tiempo y se conocen mas detalles de como estaba me convence esa idea. Saludos
El que Michael este energico un dia no quiere decir que estuviera bien.

Te has confundido porque en ningún momento he dicho que este en buena forma.

Nunca van a aceptar lo mal que estaba, es una pena eso (negarlo), creo que el se merecia y los fans un reencuentro con toda la gloria. Honestamente debo decir mi opinion. No estaba en condiciones. Nos duele a todos pero es la verdad estaba desnutrido, en un estado penoso y no hubiera podido hacer semejante esfuerzo. No era Superman. Si ofendo pido disculpas pero cada vez que pasa el tiempo y se conocen mas detalles de como estaba me convence esa idea. Saludos
Opino exactamente lo mismo. Creo que estaba mas para un show super tranquilo como el supuesto HBO del 95' a un super show al estilo Dangerous Tour que es lo que tenian pensado hacer..