• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Stuff that exist

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
jajaja te quiero pedir un favor y es que hables un Español no tal ambiguo porque luego voy y entiendo cosas que no son y vamos, no quiero malinterpretar las cosas.

Español mas estándar vaya, lo hago con bastante frecuencia nen* pero luego hay momentos que no son pocos-también es verdad-que me decanto por la jerga de mi zona, y luego vocabulario, mayormemte expresiones de mis héreoes del humor (ver post correspondiente en ocio y cultura :dime:) pero algun que otro vocablo propio directamente inventao (los menos)

pd: y esto ya lo he explicao cienes** de veces lo que pasa es que no hacéis caso, bueno vale tu eres nuevo por lo tonto*** está justificada tu sugerencia.:7: xp!

*en este caso es de otra provincia pero es de mi país.
**una de uno de mis dúos de héroes de humor pero la he dicho ya tantas veces que se puede decir me la he apropiado.
***idem que en **

a ver si queda claro de una vez por todas, leñe! X2!!

Español mas estándar vaya, lo hago con bastante frecuencia nen* pero luego hay momentos que no son pocos-también es verdad-que me decanto por la jerga de mi zona, y luego vocabulario, mayormemte expresiones de mis héreoes del humor (ver post correspondiente en ocio y cultura :dime:) pero algun que otro vocablo propio directamente inventao (los menos)

pd: y esto ya lo he explicao cienes** de veces lo que pasa es que no hacéis caso, bueno vale tu eres nuevo por lo tonto*** está justificada tu sugerencia.:7: xp!

*en este caso es de otra provincia pero es de mi país.
**una de uno de mis dúos de héroes de humor pero la he dicho ya tantas veces que se puede decir me la he apropiado.
***idem que en **

a ver si queda claro de una vez por todas, leñe! X2!!

Muy bien, que pena por el Deja Vú molesto provocado. Igual como dices, se justifica con que soy novato en el foro. Aspiro molestar menos y aportar más.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
. Aspiro molestar menos y aportar más.

No pasa hombre, no me ha molestao :) y aportar pues claro como cualquier otro hijo/a de vecino de esta nuestra comunidad foril q esté en activo que en estos tiempos por cierto somos ya apenas cuatro gatetes l*s que participamos activamente .:torta:

Re: Unleak Stuff with proof to exist

HIStory Tour BASEL 1997 Full BY MJ BEATS

HIStory Tour BREMEN 1997 Full BY MJ BEATS

VMA 1995 REHEARSALS BY MJ BEATS

MJ BEATS SOURCE (NOT MJ BEATS FOR THE MOMENT) IT'S his source.

BAD TOUR TOKYO 1987 FIRST CONCERT BLACK SHIRT FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
BAD TOUR CHICAGO 1988 USA FIRST LEG FULL HQ [/COLOR][/COLOR]PRO CONCERT
BAD TOUR USA 1988 (UNKNOW CITY)
PRO
BAD TOUR 1988 SONGS PROMO (ONE OR TWO SONGS)
PRO
DANGEROUS TOUR STOCKHOLM 1992 FIRST NIGHT FULL HQ
PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR STOCKHOLM
1992 SECOND NIGHT FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR HAMELIN
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR LAUSSANE
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR MADRID
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR BARCELONA
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR OVIEDO
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT

When are these new concerts going to be leaked? :llorando:. I am DYING to see Billie Jean from these concerts? :llorando:!!!!!! Also, when did they get those concerts? I've never seen DWT Lausanne, BWT Chicago, and DWT Hamelin before! Please leak them ASAP! Thank you!

Última edición:

HIStory Tour BASEL 1997 Full BY MJ BEATS

HIStory Tour BREMEN 1997 Full BY MJ BEATS

VMA 1995 REHEARSALS BY MJ BEATS

MJ BEATS SOURCE (NOT MJ BEATS FOR THE MOMENT) IT'S his source.

BAD TOUR TOKYO 1987 FIRST CONCERT BLACK SHIRT FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
BAD TOUR CHICAGO 1988 USA FIRST LEG FULL HQ [/COLOR][/COLOR]PRO CONCERT
BAD TOUR USA 1988 (UNKNOW CITY)
PRO
BAD TOUR 1988 SONGS PROMO (ONE OR TWO SONGS)
PRO
PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR STOCKHOLM
DANGEROUS TOUR HAMELIN
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR LAUSSANE
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR MADRID
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR BARCELONA
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR OVIEDO
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT

When are these new concerts going to be leaked? :llorando:. I am DYING to see Billie Jean from these concerts? :llorando:!!!!!! Also, when did they get those concerts? I've never seen DWT Lausanne, BWT Chicago, and DWT Hamelin before! Please leak them ASAP! Thank you!

First, what is your source, how do you know that?
Second, it's very hard to get a Bad Tour concert so what you said is not logic.

No. Im not talking about you. Im asking Philip how he knew that.
The source from MJ Beats have this and more, but he still not give to MJ Beats all from the list, he just started with the stuff that MJ Beats posted in his facebook page, when he give more to MJ Beats we will know.

You should read my post good, MJ Beats still not recieve all, when they recieve stuff they always make announcements

JulitoMJ

HideOuter Senior
Felipe, una pregunta que me surgió ayer... nunca se ha hablado de alguien que pueda tener las grabaciones de los ensayos de MJ One Night Only??? Poder ver eso sería la leche.

The source from MJ Beats have this and more, but he still not give to MJ Beats all from the list, he just started with the stuff that MJ Beats posted in his facebook page, when he give more to MJ Beats we will know.

Well, Im afraid that they will sell this stuff. I mean who said that Mjbeats will share them if they got this stuff (have the possibility to share them) ?
Also, they said that it's hard to have a Bad Tour's concert, what explain that you put some BWT concert?
**Edit: when Michael performed in chicago in 1988? I didn't find any information about that.
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS STUFFS. AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU SAIDS THE TRUTH.

Última edición:

Well, Im afraid that they will sell this stuff. I mean who said that Mjbeats will share them if they got this stuff (have the possibility to share them) ?
Also, they said that it's hard to have a Bad Tour's concert, what explain that you put some BWT concert?
**Edit: when Michael performed in chicago in 1988? I didn't find any information about that.
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS STUFFS. AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU SAIDS THE TRUTH.
They not sell and wont sell stuff for respect.
and his source worked on the 3 tours, so if they got 2 HIStory Tour, 2 Dangerous, why not 2 bad? Chicago exist, check the BAD 25, but it have another name.

They not sell and wont sell stuff for respect.
and his source worked on the 3 tours, so if they got 2 HIStory Tour, 2 Dangerous, why not 2 bad? Chicago exist, check the BAD 25, but it have another name.
Sorry Philip I didn't understand you, what mean a "Source"? What mean worked for 3 hours?
(It's not me who said that it's hard to get a Bad Tour concert, it's MJ Beats in a comment on facebook ;)

JulitoMJ

HideOuter Senior
1nn5

Source: the person who gave those concerts to MJBeats.

This source worked on the 3 tours, not hours, 3 tours of MJ: Bad, Dangerous and HIStory.

Última edición:
[UL="http://mjhideout.com/forum/member.php?u=51765"]1nn5[/URL]

Source: the person who gave those concerts to MJBeats.
Yes it is true I thought he wrote Hours. Thank you. I understand now
Waiting to see a snippets from a BAD Tour concert as Basel and Bremen.

PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR STOCKHOLM
DANGEROUS TOUR HAMELIN
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR LAUSSANE
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR MADRID
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR BARCELONA
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT
DANGEROUS TOUR OVIEDO
1992 FULL HQ PRO CONCERT

I suppose those concerts listed are the ones to be released after Oslo? I would like to see Stockholm first night, which it should be day, not night.

Is the list of stuffs that The bad tour archive own about the Bad Tour, that Steve showed in MJJC, is true?

Is the list of stuffs that The bad tour archive own about the Bad Tour, that Steve showed in MJJC, is true?
I said that even on my post, people use Jeff name to say he have all the bad tour shows, It's just a random list from the employer, not one has all these bad tours.