• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Stuff that exist

I heard somebody was telling some lies and I decided to post this, even knowing I'm not more welcome on message boards.

This is what I'm having access to, the rest is BLUFF or "lost material", which means I won't be able to have access to.

This list below is a complete waste of time:

In red, only what I've TRIED.

That's all.
Hope these rumors stop. Thanks.

Thank you for clarifying Beakman. :)

Última edición:
1, or 2 ! . Why it's impossible?
I made this thread about the stuff that I know exist, but NOT ONE will share, just ONE person is owner from this stuff, not collectors, just History Tour Rehearsal mix like the leaked one just another version (its not full song rehearsals) and maybe Oslo, the rest wont be leaked.

:p Anyway, you mean you don't have the full Bremen show and just highlights? Darn! Well I would love the Billie Jean highlights to be leaked. :cool:

I think he means he have it full and he made highlights, because his source give him the physical tapes to rip, not digital files, so is impossible that he riped just snippets from Bremen 1997, or Beakmean its like The Way You Make Me Feel from Tokyo?

I think he means he have it full and he made highlights, because his source give him the physical tapes to rip, not digital files, so is impossible that he riped just snippets from Bremen 1997, or Beakmean its like The Way You Make Me Feel from Tokyo?

Really? That's because when MJ Beats released that Bremen History snippet, they posted in the description that the collector has sent them very few images.

Última edición:
no, just 1 or 2 titles of this list maybe some day leak, but all the rest is almost impossible.

Está bien: ¿Quién lo tiene? Lavelle? Y él no lo dará a conocer debido a el Monstruo Criminal Fraudulento sony-estado Máquina?
Okay: Who has it? Lavelle? And he won't release it because of the Criminal Monster Fraudulent sony-estate Machine?

...No es necesario responder. Sólo una pregunta.
...You don't need to answer. Just a question.

Última edición:
Está bien: ¿Quién lo tiene? Lavelle? Y él no lo dará a conocer debido a el Monstruo Criminal Fraudulento sony-estado Máquina?
Okay: Who has it? Lavelle? And he won't release it because of the Criminal Monster Fraudulent sony-estate Machine?

he could if he wanted, the thing is that, apparently, he doesn't know how to transfer his tapes into dvd or his computer, so he sends them to mjbeats to do it and that's the real problem. mjbeats

I don't have full Bremen. Only one small clip we'll release on May (same date as the show happened)

There are some "highlights" lost, but I didn't find it full.

And, once more: STOP accusing people who are not involved.

Última edición:

alexgm1995

Fanático de los conciertos
I don't have full Bremen. Only one small clip we'll release on May (same date as the show happened)

There are some "highlights" lost, but I didn't find it full.

And, onde more: stop accusing people who are not involved.
Thank you very much for clarifying misunderstandings, but from my utmost humility and respect, I wonder if I could be and to calm this issue in the forum, concert Oslo will be filtered the day it happened, that is, on 15 July this year? Thank you very much and best regards 😊

Me gusta mucho Lavelle. Creo que está tratando de honrar a Michael y el legado de Michael. Él me ha dado ninguna razón a creer aparte de que es sincero en su deseo de honrar a Michael. Sólo pregunté/mencionó su nombre debido a que no había estado aquí durante algún tiempo y he estado tratando de comprender lo que ha ocurrido en el Foro. Entiendo perfectamente por qué alguien podría ser recelosos de sony-estado. Son Asesinos y Malvados Monstruos.

I like Lavelle very much. I believe he is trying to honor Michael and Michael's legacy. He has given me no reason to believe anything other than that he is sincere in wanting to honor Michael. I only asked/mentioned his name because I had not been here for some time and I have been trying to understand what has transpired on the Forum. I fully understand why anyone would be leery of sony-estate. They are Thugs and Wicked Monsters.

p.d. - Estoy muy agradecido por todo lo que ha sido parte de Michael con nosotros.
p.s. - I am extremely appreciative of everything that has been share of Michael with us.