• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Confirmado Thriller 40: Documental oficial dirigido por Nelson George

Según John Branca Thriller 40 documentary no se a publicado por problemas técnicos, aun así será publicado en algún punto del 2023

Just you read the comments themselves, most didn't like it, they didn't have the fans in ANY way, their focus is, "the movie, the documentary and broadway", and that for YEARS, so forget about any other kind of release, they don't give a shit what the fans ask for, they only expect profits for themselves, it's shameful and sad, and there are fans who still give him credit, unbelie

"Billie Jean" exists in 16mm, now we have to see if the director himself lightened the films, or if they were lost over the years, and 16mm reaches 1080p, which was already a great balance.
Nope, it doesn't. Steve Barron confirmed that for Billie Jean, the video was edited on tape and the original reels were discarded right after because of the short budget ($50k from the label as it was the first video).

Nope, it doesn't. Steve Barron confirmed that for Billie Jean, the video was edited on tape and the original reels were discarded right after because of the short budget ($50k from the label as it was the first video).
That's what I meant, the director may have ended the reels, and that's probably what happened at the time.

John Branca is killing MJ's audiovisual legacy for profit, sad.
Sinceramente, creio que seja mais sobre não liberar/lançar do que sobre não fazer/ter feito de fato. O trabalho de catalogar e arquivar todas as masters analógicas teve que ser iniciado em algum momento. Sabemos que é um processo caro e que eles prezam o dinheiro acima de tudo, então eles devem ter feito isso tudo de uma vez só pra ter um controle de gastos. Visto isso tudo, é certeza de que eles tem todo o material bruto de rolos de filme, além de fitas mestres e cópias, tudo digitalizado, eles só não se importam em finalizar (seja atingir um produto final ou lançar algo já pronto).

Sinceramente, creio que seja mais sobre não liberar/lançar do que sobre não fazer/ter feito de fato. O trabalho de catalogar e arquivar todas as masters analógicas teve que ser iniciado em algum momento. Sabemos que é um processo caro e que eles prezam o dinheiro acima de tudo, então eles devem ter feito isso tudo de uma vez só pra ter um controle de gastos. Visto isso tudo, é certeza de que eles tem todo o material bruto de rolos de filme, além de fitas mestres e cópias, tudo digitalizado, eles só não se importam em finalizar (seja atingir um produto final ou lançar algo já pronto).
Creio que desde o Bad 25 esse trabalho já tinha sido iniciado, eles tem tudo digitalizado, mas não tem interesse de lança-los, e chega a ser controverso, pois o maior pedido dos fãs são de concertos, e eles nunca atendem.

Creio que desde o Bad 25 esse trabalho já tinha sido iniciado, eles tem tudo digitalizado, mas não tem interesse de lança-los, e chega a ser controverso, pois o maior pedido dos fãs são de concertos, e eles nunca atendem.
O foco principal deles são os fãs casuais, além de "conquistar" novos públicos, desconsiderando por completo todos nós que já estamos aqui há anos.

O foco principal deles são os fãs casuais, além de "conquistar" novos públicos, desconsiderando por completo todos nós que já estamos aqui há anos.
Acho que só visam o lucro mesmo, se reparar bem, dos 3 focos, o único realmente para fãs é o doc de Thriller, o filme e broadway é para lucro, apenas, 14 anos e nenhum concerto em alta definição foi lançado, é patético isso.

News.

Guys, I talked to John Branca recently, the first project that will come will be the doc for Thriller 40, then the biographical film and soon after they will celebrate the 30 years of HIStory.

And he also talked about why HIStory 25 did not happen correctly, the doc Leaving Neverland and COVID ended the plans, especially the doc, as it was impossible for any film studio or streaming to want to buy the concert for release, and also to license any MJ product.

Obs.: 1 - In my opinion and from the conversation I had with him, the leak of Billie Jean Live In Munich 1997 (New Angles was deliberate).

Obs.: 2 - I told him that the fans want the shows, and that he could launch a show at any time (Not necessarily on birthdays), because since 2012 they haven't released anything, and that we don't have anything of Mj in high definition , nowhere, no show, nothing, I asked A LOT for him to review these concepts, because most of the concerts have already been remastered by them (And not even a blu-ray) we don't even have yet.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
vitadeu, what a chance u got! I think this is really positive for the fandom, that sometimes and some of us- like you- can have the important opportunity to get to have contact at a certain degree like you now let us know here.

I love the fact that this kind of things can actually happen, even if it is every now and then, u know.:)

vitadeu, what a chance u got! I think this is really positive for the fandom, that sometimes and some of us- like you- can have the important opportunity to get to have contact at a certain degree like you now let us know here.

I love the fact that this kind of things can actually happen, even if it is every now and then, u know.:)
I believe that most of the things said, the fans already knew, but I made specific demands about concerts, and I had a feeling that BJ Munich 1997 New Angles was leaked on purpose (Nothing stated by him), but I felt that from the conversation.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
News.
Obs.: 2 - I told him that the fans want the shows, and that he could launch a show at any time (Not necessarily on birthdays), because since 2012 they haven't released anything, and that we don't have anything of Mj in high definition , nowhere, no show, nothing, I asked A LOT for him to review these concepts, because most of the concerts have already been remastered by them (And not even a blu-ray) we don't even have yet.
Remastered videos from all the tours u mean? Because-accoding to them, from the Bad Tour nothing with a minimum of decent quality has been found, just that damn vhs videotape.

Última edición:

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
Remastered videos from all the tours u mean? Because-acordding to them, from the Bad Tour nothing with a minimum of decent quality has been found, just that damn vhs videotape.
Te mintieron.
Lo que el estate considera "minimum decent quality" es 1080p widescreen digital de 1997 y proveniente de Munich en Julio 16 :p
El estate, del Bad Tour tiene quien sabe cuantos conciertos en calidad de minimo Betamax o U-Matic, mucho mejor que VHS y super decente si se remasterizan con delicadeza.
De hecho, para el concierto de wembley usaron insertos de cintas U-Matic de otros conciertos en las partes dañadas, esos insertos se degradaron aproposito para que se vean de la misma calidad que el resto del VHS de Wembley, pero aún así se puede notar la diferencia de calidad.

Toda la performance de TWYMMF de Julio 15 viene de un u-matic, por ejemplo

Remastered videos from all the tours u mean? Because-acordding to them, from the Bad Tour nothing with a minimum of decent quality has been found, just that damn vhs videotape.
Talking to them (The estate) is walking on eggshells, you have to be patient (Their view is completely different from the fans) even if the fans say what they want and so on. But the next projects are these same, Thriller 40 documentary, biopic and HIStory 30th.

Note: I really insisted that he release a show in high definition before that, even if it was just a movie showing.

Pues faltan aun 2 años enteros para HIStory 30th…ademas la biopic de seguro se estrena en el 2025 también
He said it will come soon after, so it will probably be Thriller 40 (2023), movie in (2024) and HIStory 30th (2025), but everything can change if these docs that keep shaking MJ's image continue to be produced. Hopefully everything goes well, and I'll keep trying to get him to change his mind and put on a show before then.