• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

What did Michael mean (or say) whe he shouted live -"bato"?

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Hi there, people from all over the anglosaxon world.:)

The fact is that in the general forum some of us, quite a few, are wondering since a long time now- and every now and then- what is it that Michael said in the exclamation that he shouted at certain moments of his concerts -for example, and more characteristically, in APOM video: (3:00-3:02 ).

Some of us-me among them- think that he says kind of slang short way of pronunciating: everybody, just -body and finally from that: -bato.:unsure:

Anybody'd know? Thanks in advance.

RagnaLP

HideOuter Novel
Hi there, people from all over the anglosaxon world.:)

The fact is that in the general forum some of us, quite a few, are wondering since a long time now- and every now and then- what is it that Michael said in the exclamation that he shouted at certain moments of his concerts -for example, and more characteristically, in APOM video: (3:00-3:02 ).

Some of us-me among them- think that he says kind of slang short way of pronunciating: everybody, just -body and finally from that: -bato.:unsure:

Anybody'd know? Thanks in advance.
he stubbed his toe on the mic stand and yelled "my toe"

"about to go" = The meaning of the word matches both the song lyrics and Michael Jackson's actions

Michael runs shouting that word. It's an action that perfectly matches the meaning of the word.

and mj says it like "bout go!"