• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Playback en el HIStory Tour.

At the Paris, Munich and London shows, Michael was in excellent shape, at the August shows he felt the weight of the tour, he was much thinner and tired.

At the Paris, Munich and London shows, Michael was in excellent shape, at the August shows he felt the weight of the tour, he was much thinner and tired.
Yep for this reason, i think in the early 97 shows he was in much better shape than 96 shows.

It's shame he don't sang live, i would like see the 97 rehearsals, to see him singin and dancin.

Probably his live perfomances would be better than the royal concert.

PD: In Dublin he also have a great shape, the early august shows are probably where michael still have a good shape.

The propofol no, but the lag of sleep yes and michael due to the propofol are "sleep" for almost 4 months, in TII he take propofol and loss a lot of weigh.

I don't want exaggerate, but in the royal concert i see him with a bit of his normal weigh, that's i want to say.
His weight loss was in no way caused by the propofol. It was caused by his habit of not eating when his under stress

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
In 1996 he was a litlle bit fat than other eras, this not necessary have a great shape, how we can see in the royal concert he is not able to san and dance at the same time.

In 1997 had better voice and i can say he was more healthy, because he not looks soo tired than 1996 shows.

In 1992 he was skinner too and his shape is a lot better than 1996.

He lost weight at the last part of the tour due to the propofol he start to use since Munich.
No he had muscle, as a professional dancer I know what fat vs muscle is and Michael in 1996 seemed very in shape. the only time he bordered on "fat" was in 2002. Propofol doesn't make you lose weight, it puts you to sleep for periods of time. Michael would lose weight very easily so he lost weight in 1997 by eating less and being under more stress. It is true you lose weight when you sleep but very small amounts.

There’s interviews with his chef. Also why he started gaining weight again
Yes this interview i know what is.

The Propofol jump one of the phases of the sleep, for this reason he was paranoic and weak.

No he had muscle, as a professional dancer I know what fat vs muscle is and Michael in 1996 seemed very in shape. the only time he bordered on "fat" was in 2002. Propofol doesn't make you lose weight, it puts you to sleep for periods of time. Michael would lose weight very easily so he lost weight in 1997 by eating less and being under more stress. It is true you lose weight when you sleep but very small amounts.
For had Muscle in 1996 i see a bit slow in some show, until out of breath, for this reason to me not have a great shape.

From the Royal Concert (Bad Shape) to the History Tour probably he put it on shape, until the early 97 shows were he had his best shape on the tour, in shows like múnich he looks very good, he really had muscle

If he would do the Royal Concert with the same shape of early 97 shows, i think he was'nt loss faith in his live voice or well.... i guess it xD

I particularly find the 1997 HIStory Tour the highlight of the tour (May to July), the editing has changed, the image quality has improved, the angles, MJ's performance, everything. It looks like a current show to this day, and an important detail, it was filmed in HD.

I particularly find the 1997 HIStory Tour the highlight of the tour (May to July), the editing has changed, the image quality has improved, the angles, MJ's performance, everything. It looks like a current show to this day, and an important detail, it was filmed in HD.
Being honest, bad tour is the only show that looks dated compared to today

Si a Michael le costaba cantar el ending de stranger in moscow, pudo simplmente hacer playback y cantar en la última parte, que es lo que hizo con Smooth Criminal en el Bad Tour, una canción que en las otras giras es playback total.

En el ensayó en Praga se nota que le cuesta, pero me encanta como improvisa gritando esos "stranger" al final, probablemente porque se quedó sin aire en esa parte y pues.... playback on xD

-Venga Brad, he cantado temas mas dificiles y no puedo con esta? Que carajos? Me hubieras escuchado en el Bad Tour, hombre ahi podia hacer un concierto en directo y hasta mas! Cantaba y bailaba de puta madre

- vamos michael no esta tan mal, ya tienes casi 40 tacos!

- que no esta mal? Hombre que acaso no viste como tuve que omitir algunos lyrics? Soy un fiasco! Necesitó sonar bien, esto es inaceptable!

- quieres que hagamos playback verdad?

- por favor......

😁

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Si a Michael le costaba cantar el ending de stranger in moscow, pudo simplmente hacer playback y cantar en la última parte, que es lo que hizo con Smooth Criminal en el Bad Tour, una canción que en las otras giras es playback total.

En el ensayó en Praga se nota que le cuesta, pero me encanta como improvisa gritando esos "stranger" al final, probablemente porque se quedó sin aire en esa parte y pues.... playback on xD

-Venga Brad, he cantado temas mas dificiles y no puedo con esta? Que carajos? Me hubieras escuchado en el Bad Tour, hombre ahi podia hacer un concierto en directo y hasta mas! Cantaba y bailaba de puta madre

- vamos michael no esta tan mal, ya tienes casi 40 tacos!

- que no esta mal? Hombre que acaso no viste como tuve que omitir algunos lyrics? Soy un fiasco! Necesitó sonar bien, esto es inaceptable!

- quieres que hagamos playback verdad?

- por favor......

😁
Sí, efectivigüonder, la conversación fue tal cual, pero en idioma swajili que Michael lo hablaba en la intimidad, juju!

pd: estaba detrás de una cortina y en la que "me se" veían los zapatos por debajo, por eso lo sé.🤡