• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

HIStory Tour September 7, 1996 Prague, Czech Republic

¡Qué "güaterparties" sois todas, bonitas! LOL!!

Como he dicho en anteriores ocasiones : opinión y del bate (de beisbol). Juju!

pd: But seriously, by the way theRealCTE we can comment here , or rather explain as muchas in detail as possible what u say the estate of Michael is. It really calle my attention and totally unexpected statement of yours.

pd': aparte de rumores, tal y cual, ...sí veo posible algo en el horizonte por el estreno del musical, del aniversario del MSG, de los 50 años, ....
¿Recordáis la campaña por cierto?

the prince estate is running a lot differently but i think that’s solely due to him not having a will and also I’m pretty sure his family run it.
Michaels on the other hand runs extremely similar to how I’ve experienced estates of normal, everyday peoples running.
the difference between mine and your estate when we die compared to celebrities is it’s just a little more complicated cause they have a lot more stuff involved.
but the main concept of estates, in my personal experience is they make as much money as possible for the family members or who given person left their money and all other property to while also respecting the deceased wishes and whatnot while doing so, hence why celebrities estates typically last a fuck Ton longer than most normal people’s. Oh and that’s after they’ve paid off all debts the deceased has earned and whatnot.
Going by that very simple explanation of a typical estate you start to realise how Michaels is actually almost identical to the simple form of one which is why although frustrating to us, I’ve actually started becoming a lot more understanding in Michaels estate over the years cause they really don’t have to release more stuff. Especially how well they’re doing financially cause right now, they’re basically succeeding in their job description

Última edición:
It’s why I get so pissed off at people in the community, some even thinking the estate was a thing before Michael died 🤣🤣🤣 as well as the one that just infuriates me even though it’s so petty but when people call it “the state”

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
First of all I'm sorry for the loss of your parents, too bad.:confused:

Escussi, I didn't understand well this part: hence why celebrities estates typically last a fuck Ton longer than most normal people’s.:rolleyes:

Última edición:
First of all I0m sorry for the loss of your parent, too bad.:confused:

Escussi, I didn't understand well this part: hence why celebrities estates typically last a fuck Ton longer than most normal people’s.:rolleyes:
One, I do appreciate that but honestly don’t care for sympathy. I don’t really know how to handle it haha. Especially when people think I’m open cause I want that, I just know I can use things in my life to help educate people and give them perspective on issues that may be confusing.

as for the second part.
ill use what happened with my dad as an example.
So after he died me and my brother would receive the money house etc.
We sold the house to the bank and got $5000 each.
then the rest of his savings, I think it was his superannuation, would go to us but before that happened we had to put out ads and stuff for a certain length of time for anyone he might owe debts to so they can collect the money.
afterwards it goes to us.
There’s no more ways the estate could make any extra money so once all that happened the estate was stopped if you will.
so that was like a year or so long process.
Someone like Michael though, they can make money basically as long as they want so the estate instead of lasting a year like a typic persons can last decades of that makes sense

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
And then regarding to the different stuff they have of Michael's music, aren't they required to release as much as possible, as if to say? :rolleyes:

And then regarding to the different stuff they have of Michael's music, aren't they required to release as much as possible, as if to say? :rolleyes:
They’re not required by any means. Unless Michael specifically put that in his will which I’m almost 100% sure he didn’t.
basically just as long as they’re making money for his kids, which they are just from streaming and sales alone, they’re fine and doing exactly what estates do.

I don’t think Michael put they can’t release unreleased content like this is it and bad 25 in the will but its common knowledge that Michael didn’t want things like that out if he didn’t give his approval so they’re not required not to publish it either.
if it was stated not to in his will though, from memory, the only way what he requests in his will goes out the window is if let’s say he had debt and they couldn’t get the money any other way.
but no, as I stated on the other topic I think, the estate aren’t actually there for or required to keep his legacy alive. That would be more of a choice thing

Let's NOT wait for anything, that'll be the best, you can't be dissapointed if you were never expecting anything in the first place ;)
1st. If you don't want to "wait", then it's not my problem.
2nd. The estate set aside a part of MJ's birthday just to talk about the HIStory tour, do you want a bigger hint that there will be something in short notice?
3rd. It's no use getting negative, IF something comes out, it will be related to the HIStory tour, whether you like it or not. :)

Thinking about it, his music would be property considering he owned the masters, so that’s the estates and or his kids property now to do what they want with unless the will states otherwise

Then I wish the will would pronounce otherwise than Branca and McClain do.:unsure::rolleyes:
Don’t know if I understand what you said but I’m the hopes you’re saying you wish the will didn’t put them two as the people who run the estate, that’s solely because the only will they found was from 2002 I’m pretty sure.
although I think, not 100% sure because it would be specified in the will and I forget what was said when prince joined the estate or whatever, but I think once the kids reach a certain age they can choose to run it or at least be a part of it, which explains perfectly why prince started when he did

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
1st. If you don't want to "wait", then it's not my problem.
2nd. The estate set aside a part of MJ's birthday just to talk about the HIStory tour, do you want a bigger hint that there will be something in short notice?
3rd. It's no use getting negative, IF something comes out, it will be related to the HIStory tour, whether you like it or not. :)
I know sarcasm and jokes are not really that easy to detect through text so i'm not gonna blame you for that. :)

I know sarcasm and jokes are not really that easy to detect through text so i'm not gonna blame you for that. :)
Welllllll, idk the context here but sarcasm usually pretty easy I think.
I actually had one today.
random guy - “scream sounds similar to Tokyo”
Me - I wonder why
Another random to me - because he used playback

like I seriously just do understand how they could not detect the sarcasm in what I said🤣🤣🤣

NeoGardiV12

HideOuter Adicto
Welllllll, idk the context here but sarcasm usually pretty easy I think.
I actually had one today.
random guy - “scream sounds similar to Tokyo”
Me - I wonder why
Another random to me - because he used playback

like I seriously just do understand how they could not detect the sarcasm in what I said🤣🤣🤣
It's more common than you might think lol
I think emotes help a lot when it comes to saying something sarcastically or as a joke, thing is, there aren't that many emotes on a forum 😩

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Don’t know if I understand what you said but I’m the hopes you’re saying you wish the will didn’t put them two as the people who run the estate, that’s solely because the only will they found was from 2002 I’m pretty sure.

I said this:

Then I wish the will would pronounce (or states) otherwise than Branca and McClain do.

'cause u said that:

so that’s the estates and or his kids property now to do what they want with unless the will states otherwise

It's more common than you might think lol
I think emotes help a lot when it comes to saying something sarcastically or as a joke, thing is, there aren't that many emotes on a forum 😩
On the other side tho, some people saying that people don’t understand sarcasm don’t actually know what sarcasm is themselves which does entertain me