• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Dangerous Tour Live In London, 1992.

What do you think of this show? I am delighted with the edition they did, so much so that Black Or White was broadcast on MTV.
Wasn't Michael planning to launch this show at the time before signing for the Bucharest show?
I believe it is a ready-made show that deserved a future DVD release by the estate.

Personally, I do not like the angles of panoramic views of the stage or the crowd, it is the same as that of Bucharest, it is better that they focus more on Michael than the public yes, these videos are from August 23, because his belt and other details that I am lazy to explain lol

Personally, I do not like the angles of panoramic views of the stage or the crowd, it is the same as that of Bucharest, it is better that they focus more on Michael than the public yes, these videos are from August 23, because his belt and other details that I am lazy to explain lol

But it is still a show ready for launch, and probably the estate has the master tape of the concert edited in this way.

Munich fue grabado con muchas cámaras, pero quizás sólo fue para entregar máster tapes promos de algunas canciones por el Hipe, quizás London fue planeado para DVD pero surgió la oferta de la BBC para Bucharest y como se convirtió en muy conocido este concierto se decidió utilizar este para el DVD del 2004, son conjeturas o lo que la lógica me dice, que opinan? Y si desde que estaban las campañas apoye que se lanzará este de London o Tokyo (film cameras 35mm)

Munich fue grabado con muchas cámaras, pero quizás sólo fue para entregar máster tapes promos de algunas canciones por el Hipe, quizás London fue planeado para DVD pero surgió la oferta de la BBC para Bucharest y como se convirtió en muy conocido este concierto se decidió utilizar este para el DVD del 2004, son conjeturas o lo que la lógica me dice, que opinan? Y si desde que estaban las campañas apoye que se lanzará este de London o Tokyo (film cameras 35mm)

The Dangerous tour was probably not filmed on film (35mm), but they are cameras of excellent quality. I would like a release of 3 shows from the tour (London, 1992 - Tokyo, 1992 and São Paulo or Mexico, 1993).

The Dangerous tour was probably not filmed on film (35mm), but they are cameras of excellent quality. I would like a release of 3 shows from the tour (London, 1992 - Tokyo, 1992 and São Paulo or Mexico, 1993).
I make a post talking about this
See the screen shots of the Film cameras my friend

3 leg is not good for release beacase michael is out of condition

I make a post talking about this
See the screen shots of the Film cameras my friend

MAYBE some shows were recorded some songs, but not equal to Bad Tour, which were filmed several shows on film.

Just edit the concerts, no problem.
And this was already discussed many years ago, the optimal stages are the first stage and the second stage in the third Michael did not eat, he was tired and all the problems, just look at Mexico or Argentina, nothing compared to London, Oslo, Bucharest, Munich, Bremen, Totally different from the third stage was another Michael in another reality due to the false accusations, from the third stage I would only want to see Dangerous in the best possible quality that they have of the best presentation.

What do you think of this show? I am delighted with the edition they did, so much so that Black Or White was broadcast on MTV.
Wasn't Michael planning to launch this show at the time before signing for the Bucharest show?
I believe it is a ready-made show that deserved a future DVD release by the estate.

MiguelGV14

J-Will
Desde luego de los grabados debe ser de los mejores.
Aunq estoy deacuerdo que al igual que el de Bucharest enfocan demasiado al público.