• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Futuro DVD HIStory Tour

Alguien necesita un concierto de la gira History en DVD? Creo que los fans de años no lo compraremos , quizà algunos nuevos, pero no creo venda demasiado!

Editar un History Tour y hacerle promociòn y todo , podria provocar que muchos , que no lo notaron o no le dieron trascendencia en su momento., pongan el foco en el escandaloso playback que encierra este show y podria armarse un nuevo escàndalo en torno a Michael. Prefiero que editen algo en condiciones de cualquier otra gira y que no pongan el foco del mundo en el History playback tour .

Última edición:
Editar un History Tour y hacerle promociòn y todo , podria provocar que muchos , que no lo notaron o no le dieron trascendencia en su momento., pongan el foco en el escandaloso playback que encierra este show y podria armarse un nuevo escàndalo en torno a Michael. Prefiero que editen algo en condiciones de cualquier otra gira y que no pongan el foco del mundo en el History playback tour .
It's no use putting up obstacles, sooner or later the tour will be officially launched.

Britney Spears por ejemplo lleva haciendo playback en sus conciertos durante un montón de años y eso apenas le ha repercutido negativamente. Eso no generaría polémica, otra cosa es que no sea lo más relevante para enseñar de MJ, empezando porque el concierto de Munich ya lo tenemos con muy buena.

Otra idea mejor que ya comenté en su momento: hacer una edición de HIStory Tour como con el dvd de Bucharest 92, seleccionando las mejores tomas de distintos conciertos.

Britney Spears por ejemplo lleva haciendo playback en sus conciertos durante un montón de años y eso apenas le ha repercutido negativamente. Eso no generaría polémica, otra cosa es que no sea lo más relevante para enseñar de MJ, empezando porque el concierto de Munich ya lo tenemos con muy buena.

Otra idea mejor que ya comenté en su momento: hacer una edición de HIStory Tour como con el dvd de Bucharest 92, seleccionando las mejores tomas de distintos conciertos.
An edition of the 1997 tour wouldn't be a bad idea either. And playback is no problem for any release, as the HIStory tour was sold to broadcasters between 1996-1997 and there were no such problems.

An edition of the 1997 tour wouldn't be a bad idea either. And playback is no problem for any release, as the HIStory tour was sold to broadcasters between 1996-1997 and there were no such problems.

danyjackson meant that now, in the world of today, as we have social media and so much people between news, playback could develope some controversy.

Anyway, you and me agree that situation wouldn't happen. Anyone who watchs MJ for first time can apreciate how MJ as a great artist is, despite the playback.

Independientemente del concierto que sea, así sea uno raro como el de Bremen 1997 o el quemadísimo Munich, si tienen algún Making Of o no, creo que lo que debería ser la máxima prioridad SÍ O SÍ en esta ocasión es que el concierto sea lanzado en 1080p como mínimo.
No puede ser que canales como RΔҒΔΣL o Peach Restores se hayan adelantado al Estate y remastericen videos de MJ hasta en 4k sin necesidad de siquiera tocar el master, cuando el Estate perfectamente podría trabajar con las cintas originales para sacar algo en un verdadero 4k, pero no, siguen pensando en DVD.
Me perdonan pero por pura lógica muchos conciertos de MJ tienen que haber sido grabados en cintas de film sí o sí y desde distintos ángulos, así que si el Estate vuelve a sacar imagenes extraídas del jumbotron vendiendolo como "un concierto inédito" por mi que se vayan al carajo.

Independientemente del concierto que sea, así sea uno raro como el de Bremen 1997 o el quemadísimo Munich, si tienen algún Making Of o no, creo que lo que debería ser la máxima prioridad SÍ O SÍ en esta ocasión es que el concierto sea lanzado en 1080p como mínimo.
No puede ser que canales como RΔҒΔΣL o Peach Restores se hayan adelantado al Estate y remastericen videos de MJ hasta en 4k sin necesidad de siquiera tocar el master, cuando el Estate perfectamente podría trabajar con las cintas originales para sacar algo en un verdadero 4k, pero no, siguen pensando en DVD.
Me perdonan pero por pura lógica muchos conciertos de MJ tienen que haber sido grabados en cintas de film sí o sí y desde distintos ángulos, así que si el Estate vuelve a sacar imagenes extraídas del jumbotron vendiendolo como "un concierto inédito" por mi que se vayan al carajo.
John Landis himself in 2017 charged John Branca to release a decent MJ concert (After the failure of Wembley in 2012).
Note: Failure in the sense of image, which is horrible. They could edit a show on Blu-Ray, but preferred a decadent VHS.

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
Kinda going on my own tangent here, but I think personally that the best shows from either the DWT would be: One of the Tokyo Shows with the full setlist (with bad and TWYMMF) because he was absolutely on fire for those shows, or one of the first shows before Oslo (Munich Rome, Monza etc. . .) because he sang some songs in different keys and his voice was great those shows.

A show from the HWT i think would be good to release would be one of the early 1997 shows before Munich (Bremen would be especially nice since he still had the OTW medley and TWYMMF and Blood on the Dancefloor). Just thinking about overall things like Michaels voice and his energy because I'm listening to the June 6th, 1997 Bremen show and he sounds great, Really any show between May 31st and mid June would be great picks for a HWT concert IMO.

Kinda going on my own tangent here, but I think personally that the best shows from either the DWT would be: One of the Tokyo Shows with the full setlist (with bad and TWYMMF) because he was absolutely on fire for those shows, or one of the first shows before Oslo (Munich Rome, Monza etc. . .) because he sang some songs in different keys and his voice was great those shows.

A show from the HWT i think would be good to release would be one of the early 1997 shows before Munich (Bremen would be especially nice since he still had the OTW medley and TWYMMF and Blood on the Dancefloor). Just thinking about overall things like Michaels voice and his energy because I'm listening to the June 6th, 1997 Bremen show and he sounds great, Really any show between May 31st and mid June would be great picks for a HWT concert IMO.

Blu-Ray:

- Bad Tour Paris or Liverpool 88
- Dangerous Tour Tokyo 92 and México 93
- HIStory Tour Paris 97 or Amsterdam Arena 97

" Dream "

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
Blu-Ray:

- Bad Tour Paris or Liverpool 88
- Dangerous Tour Tokyo 92 and México 93
- HIStory Tour Paris 97 or Amsterdam Arena 97

" Dream "
I agree. I'd love to see an early 1988 show just because I'm from the U.S. I kinda feel like one of the Mexico shows would be not fun to see knowing what MJ was going through at the time, I haven't watched it in a while, but i remember he wasn't at his best during those shows, his energy was very low but I might need to rewatch the amateur video.

I agree. I'd love to see an early 1988 show just because I'm from the U.S. I kinda feel like one of the Mexico shows would be not fun to see knowing what MJ was going through at the time, I haven't watched it in a while, but i remember he wasn't at his best during those shows, his energy was very low but I might need to rewatch the amateur video.

In Mexico there were 5 sold out shows, several filming cameras, the show we have is the last one, and the other 4? Probably one of them was really good.

ArchieSmash

HideOuter Senior
So this was a bust. Unless they release the concert completely out of the blue with zero trailers, it's been delayed. Or that random lady is looking down upon us with ecstasy-laden eyes and a Cheshire grin for having caught another in her dark web of deception.

So this was a bust. Unless they release the concert completely out of the blue with zero trailers, it's been delayed. Or that random lady is looking down upon us with ecstasy-laden eyes and a Cheshire grin for having caught another in her dark web of deception.
I did not understand haha!