• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Fotos Inéditas o no muy vistas *Edición 2020*

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

ZLATA

HideOuter Junior
Esta está causando furor en la red últimamente... (Pongo la versión completa sin "arreglar digitalmente").

Lo menos raro de la imagen es MJ tocando el poster. Lo que descuadra más es que ese día estuvo en la residencia de Nelson Mandela en Sudáfrica y en la foto se ve una bandera de Grecia y una bufanda de la Juventus de Turín :unsure:

RTFSF2W.jpg

Michael nunca habría hecho esto en presencia de un niño. Otro Photoshop. Además, estúpido y barato. Mire con atención la foto. De alguna manera está sobreescrito torpemente.

Esta está causando furor en la red últimamente... (Pongo la versión completa sin "arreglar digitalmente").

Lo menos raro de la imagen es MJ tocando el poster. Lo que descuadra más es que ese día estuvo en la residencia de Nelson Mandela en Sudáfrica y en la foto se ve una bandera de Grecia y una bufanda de la Juventus de Turín :unsure:

RTFSF2W.jpg

Cindy Sil Jackson

HideOuter Obsesivo
yes, if your question is so much, ask peter morey if the photo is real so much fuss about something that may be normal ...:rolleyes:
The MJ Beats team went after the author of the photo to bring facts about the ‘controversy’ photo: Peter Morey
Peter Morey is highly regarded as one of South Africa's leading event, corporation and celebrity photographers.
The South African was Nelson Mandela's personal photographer in the last years of his life and recorded the King of Pop's passage through Africa between 1996/97.
We asked Peter about the veracity of the photo, to whom he categorically said: It's real [via Facebook]:
Yes it's real. I took. I remember the details clearly. ’’
Speaking of the disbelief of Michael Jackson fans who say the photo is not real, we asked Peter Morey to briefly describe her story:
'I took the photo in person while he was on a visit to South Africa. He was thinking of buying a house in South Africa, and this was a poster in one of the children's rooms that he saw while visiting the house. It was a rare moment that I saw the real, fun, loving and humorous Michael Jackson ’’
Demystifying rumors is a fact. The photo is real and shows little of the relaxed personality of Michael Jackson, an extremely fun person.
Many of his friends and colleagues knew his sense of humor. He was like a 10-year-old boy who ran through hotel corridors and invented various pranks - sometimes funny and sometimes not so much. Fights with food, water balloons, fights with water pistols, hazing on the phone - Jackson always made time for that.
We invite readers to follow the text This Michael Jackson…. - a selection of hilarious stories from the King of Pop.
And we thank Peter Morey for the record."

Here's the answer. The problem with saying the photo was a fake and that Michael couldn't have done that is that there are so many fake pictures around that this, so strange, has called everybody's attention. It wouldn't have been weird to think that someone had been tampering with it, specially when no one mentioned a source and just dropped the photo in the social media. If it had been said where it had been taken from, nothing of this would have happened. I accept it is true and I do know that Michael really liked women and kept on commenting about butts and breasts to his entourage and friends when he felt attracted to a woman, but I never imagined seeing a picture of him doing something like this. I repeat the fuss is more about the possibility of being a fake and being disrespectful to Michael if this photo was not real. Period.

Xtarlight

Administrador
Miembro del equipo
MJH Team
Michael nunca habría hecho esto en presencia de un niño. Otro Photoshop. Además, estúpido y barato. Mire con atención la foto. De alguna manera está sobreescrito torpemente.

Peter Morey: "Tomé la foto en persona mientras (Michael) estaba de visita en Sudáfrica. Estaba pensando en comprar una casa en Sudáfrica, y este poster estaba en una de las habitaciones de los niños que estaba viendo como parte de la casa. Fue uno de los raros momentos en que pude ver al Michael Jackson verdadero, divertido, cariñoso y bromista"

Yo pienso que si es verdadera es una foto divertida sin mas, pero que explicacion hay entonces para las partes claramente editadas que se han señalado arriba?

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.