• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Michael Jackson Weekend on MTV Europe (Early 90s)

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
Some screenshots from my personal archive from the MTV Europe Special Weekend dedicated to the King of Pop Music, Michael Jackson.

Here you can see some of the videos that were broadcast all weekend at that time.

Maybe many will fondly remember those moments when a new video appeared and was broadcast for the first time on MTV and I hope you relive it now when you see these pictures!

vqlHjOs.jpg

VHN4GdU.jpg

z8olDqA.jpg

IwFiCFL.jpg

W1hjkUY.jpg

g6ogjPk.jpg

DuKUpwk.jpg

oydYRwm.jpg

Mt5aRxC.jpg

YfygT8S.jpg

Última edición:

King of pop 25

https://t.me/joinchat/VU5rQ9TdqvJmODY0
Some screenshots from my personal archive from the MTV Europe Special Weekend dedicated to the King of Pop Music, Michael Jackson.

Here you can see some of the videos that were broadcast all weekend at that time.

Maybe many will fondly remember those moments when a new video appeared and was broadcast for the first time on MTV and I hope you relive it now when you see these pictures!

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image
Hello, tell you that the photos are not seen, therefore could I re-upload the photos to see it?
Remember try to upload it in IMGUR, thank you.

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
Hello, tell you that the photos are not seen, therefore could I re-upload the photos to see it?

Now I hope you see the pictures!

Wow, I remember this weekend, I had two videotapes, I wrote all weekend, and two more videotapes with another white and black logo, but unfortunately I lost these videotapes.

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
Wow, I remember this weekend, I had two videotapes, I wrote all weekend, and two more videotapes with another white and black logo, but unfortunately I lost these videotapes.

I'm glad you caught those periods, they were magical, I wasn't born at that time, but I'm glad to own and follow them with pleasure now!

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
is it just a video clip or the whole program? documentaries, tributes, interviews ....???

But yes, of course, everything is connected, I only have a few videos separately, the others are together, I still have a tape of around 40 minutes, more precisely (48:36 minutes) which contains from several shows from the 90's, such as be: 3 from 1 Weekend, MTV from Tour, MTV Greatest Hits, MTV Dial, Michael Jackson Day, etc.

Última edición:

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
Plus two other tapes that also contain music videos from several MTV shows + a little more More Dangerous Than Ever.

First tape: 01:02:50 minutes
Second tape: 40:38 minutes

Última edición:
But yes, of course, everything is connected, I only have a few videos separately, the others are together, I still have a tape of around 40 minutes, more precisely (48:36 minutes) which contains from several shows from the 90's, such as be: 3 from 1 Weekend, MTV from Tour, MTV Greatest Hits, MTV Dial, Michael Jackson Day, etc.
what did you remind me of ...

Plus two other tapes that also contain music videos from several MTV shows + a little more More Dangerous Than Ever

First tape: 01:02:50 minutes
Second tape: 40:38 minutes
it would be great to share them at some point, all this here in the forum.
I had four videotapes but I lost them, I had them all ...

I will come back with screenshots in the coming days!

I also have videos from Jackson 5 / The Jackons from MTV Europe.

It's nice to see those MTV Straps!
Yes, everything you mention is of course in better quality today, but these remind you of good old days, evoke in you various beautiful memories, I was 15 years old? 16?

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕

I believe you, I'm sorry you lost them, unfortunately a very good friend of my family sent them to me, he is the owner of these tapes, the problem is that I don't think he wants them distributed, they are his personal tapes from the archive.

I would have no problem distributing them but unfortunately the decision does not belong to me.

I believe you, I'm sorry you lost them, unfortunately a very good friend of my family sent them to me, he is the owner of these tapes, the problem is that I don't think he wants them distributed, they are his personal tapes from the archive.

I would have no problem distributing them but unfortunately the decision does not belong to me.
Yes, if this material belongs to someone else, you should first ask him, if you share it here in the forum, or privately