• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Michael Jackson Weekend on MTV Europe (Early 90s)

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
Yes, if this material belongs to someone else, you should first ask him, if you share it here in the forum, or privately

I always liked to share on this forum, we all have to enjoy any material from MJ, but of course I will ask him, the decision does not belong to me, I only distributed these screenshots because there are many people on this forum that caught those great times when you were waiting to see a new clip that just appeared on MTV with MJ.

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
won't you share the files?

The tapes were sent by a very good friend of my family who recorded them himself in the 90s, the decision is not mine, I just distributed some screenshots to see everyone on this forum those times of MTV.

I would have no problem distributing them, only the decision does not depend on me, it is his personal archive.

The tapes were sent by a very good friend of my family who recorded them himself in the 90s, the decision is not mine, I just distributed some screenshots to see everyone on this forum those times of MTV.

I would have no problem distributing them, only the decision does not depend on me, it is his personal archive.
lol why you acting as if this was something rare. It's just music videos in terrible quality with logos all around em.

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
lol why you acting as if this was something rare. It's just music videos in terrible quality with logos all around em.

This is your opinion, for me they are rare being 20 years old and never seeing them.

Plus not everyone has them, many have lost them or not even recorded them.

And the quality is not terrible, it is the VHS tape with a size of 720x480 or 720x576.

This is your opinion, for me they are rare being 20 years old and never seeing them.

Plus not everyone has them, many have lost them or not even recorded them.

And the quality is not terrible, it is the VHS tape with a size of 720x480 or 720x576.
Wrong, it's a fact. The tape may have a sentimental value to you, but that doesn't change the fact that it's just a VHS in very bad quality. The video dimensions don't matter either. It's like converting a 240p video to 720p HD, but the quality won't change at all.

criminallybad

Keep Michaeling!💕
Wrong, it's a fact. The tape may have a sentimental value to you, but that doesn't change the fact that it's just a VHS in very bad quality. The video dimensions don't matter either. It's like converting a 240p video to 720p HD, but the quality won't change at all.

It was made with 2nd generation, the expectations were not high, but the fact is that I have a weekend, plus other tapes besides that of over an hour with a large part of MJ's videos from MTV Europe, I am very happy.

Plus these tapes don't exist on the Internet, because they are personal archives, and the quality is exactly one of VHS for the 90's.

Última edición:
It was made with 2nd generation, the expectations were not high, but the fact is that I have a weekend, plus other tapes besides that of over an hour with a large part of MJ's videos from MTV Europe, I am very happy.

Plus these tapes don't exist on the Internet, because they are personal archives, and the quality is exactly one of VHS for the 90's.
Cool, but that don't make them rare. It's 2021 and everybody wants the remastered videos in 4K, not in VHS quality.