• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

This is it rehearsal info

En Dirty Diana usaron la voz del disco, no? Por qué eliminaron los versos después del primer coro de Beat It en This is It? Es la mejor parte de la canción...

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
En Dirty Diana usaron la voz del disco, no? Por qué eliminaron los versos después del primer coro de Beat It en This is It? Es la mejor parte de la canción...
The forum rehearsal amateur audio that has leaked is only playback on all songs most likely due to Michael not being at that specific rehearsal. So in that instance yeah it was album vocals but I'm sure he sang it live later into the rehearsal process.

Al comienzo de Beat it si te fijas recortaron algunas frases, como hacia en el Bad Tour y Dangerous Tour cuando cantaba en directo, imaginó habran regrabado esa parte o minimo la habran editado.

No tengo claro si habran usado la voz del disco ya que el audio es de pésima cálidad, pero tengo entendido que Dirty Diana iba a ser cantada en directo puesto que a el le encantaba cantar ese tema en directo, ya sabes igual que Wbbs o Human Nature.

Oh, then I'm not aware of the video you're talking about

In the part of the crane don't wasn't the Screams he always do, also in the middle of the song .

I remember heard two rehearsals.

In one of them he sangs Beat It fully live and in the second is playback with ad-libs, to have 50 years and are sick he sounds fucking amazing xD

He is Michael Jackson The God of The Music 👉🏻

In the part of the crane don't wasn't the Screams he always do, also in the middle of the song .

I remember heard two rehearsals.

In one of them he sangs Beat It fully live and in the second is playback with ad-libs, to have 50 years and are sick he sounds fucking amazing xD

He is Michael Jackson The God of The Music 👉🏻

Lo podras conseguir?