• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Futuro DVD HIStory Tour

A 97 show (From May to July) is the best option. The first 97 shows have the complete setlist.
In the firts 97 shows from May and June Michael have great voice and a lot of energy, i see him more relax than July shows.

In Augoust he looks so happy and have good energy, But i see he loses power in his dance moves, in songs like BJ he looks tired though he had good vocals until gotenburgo.

In the firts 97 shows from May and June Michael have great voice and a lot of energy, i see him more relax than July shows.

In Augoust he looks so happy and have good energy, But i see he loses power in his dance moves, in songs like BJ he looks tired though he had good vocals until gotenburgo.

From August onwards he got tired, and it's clear. The 97 shows seem to have a better definition of image, in addition to better angles.

From August onwards he got tired, and it's clear. The 97 shows seem to have a better definition of image, in addition to better angles.
I see concerts before copenhage like leipzig or hockhenheim and Michael was energic to me.

I think in the last history tour shows, he seemed more tired, due the princess diana's death, before to happened he seemed happy even if he was tired.

En mi opinión el mejor Mj en directo lo vemos en el Bad Tour, con toda esa juventud y energía que transmitía y cantando en directo el 95% de las canciones. No entiendo el por qué podemos verlo en HD a través de YouTube, y no en DVD, con la misma calidad..

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
En mi opinión el mejor Mj en directo lo vemos en el Bad Tour, con toda esa juventud y energía que transmitía y cantando en directo el 95% de las canciones. No entiendo el por qué podemos verlo en HD a través de YouTube, y no en DVD, con la misma calidad..
Ahora que dices esto, y desde el total desconocimiento, creo que no es posible en absoluto, por mas que se pasara a formato dvd, mejorar la calidad de imagen vhs del original q tenemos de Wembley 88.:rolleyes:

Para mi los directos del Dangerous Tour son mejores, porque a diferencia del Bad Tour canta en High Notes casi todas las canciones, cosa que en el Bad Tour hacia en pocas canciones.

Lo puedes ver en conciertos como Bremen o Oslo, o incluso en Buenos Aires.

I see concerts before copenhage like leipzig or hockhenheim and Michael was energic to me.

I think in the last history tour shows, he seemed more tired, due the princess diana's death, before to happened he seemed happy even if he was tired.
The Berlin, Leipzig and Hockenheim shows, Michael still had some energy and was happy. After Diana's death, it is clear that he lost his focus, only fulfilled the shows that were already on contract. The Barcelona show (1997), which was almost signed, was canceled.

There are MANY fans who like the HIStory tour, they can have 50 shows on YouTube, but it is the only tour without an official release. In addition to the topic being about a HIStory Tour DVD. On the Bad Tour, I hope to one day watch a blu-ray from the 88 tour.

The Berlin, Leipzig and Hockenheim shows, Michael still had some energy and was happy. After Diana's death, it is clear that he lost his focus, only fulfilled the shows that were already on contract. The Barcelona show (1997), which was almost signed, was canceled.
Yes and he his health was deteriorate due to the tour and because he start to take propofol in 97 shows (I think this starts in Munich)

Yes and he his health was deteriorate due to the tour and because he start to take propofol in 97 shows (I think this starts in Munich)

After Hockenheim, Michael just continued the tour to fulfill the remaining shows and canceled the 1998 South American stage, he was walking on stage, but he left energy for Billlie Jean's break dance.

After Hockenheim, Michael just continued the tour to fulfill the remaining shows and canceled the 1998 South American stage, he was walking on stage, but he left energy for Billlie Jean's break dance.
He did the South Africa shows.

Yes in the last history shows he only walk on the stage, he put his energy in songs like Scream, WBBS or the Break dance of BJ

He did the South Africa shows.

Yes in the last history shows he only walk on the stage, he put his energy in songs like Scream, WBBS or the Break dance of BJ

I just noticed an extra energy in Billie Jean, in the final shows he was already getting tired. In 1997, even The Lean was cut in half, and in the final shows, he didn't even do it anymore.

I just noticed an extra energy in Billie Jean, in the final shows he was already getting tired. In 1997, even The Lean was cut in half, and in the final shows, he didn't even do it anymore.
The lean is because in Tokyo (96) he fall down due a fail, this happened in some dangerous tour gigs, but he preffer cut the lean to avoid more incidents.

I see Johannseburg and he wa energic in that SC perfomance even he did'nt the entire lean.