• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Random questions/ thoughts I have- mainly concerning playback and TII

Yes on 23 June Rehearsal, at the end he was static.

I think he want to save his energy for the shows, but in songs live TDCAU or Human Nature he looks pretty good to me.

The Human Nature Rehearsal was amazing
The few unseen seconds was pretty energetic in jam.
I think, especially the before the dance break, was just him trying to work out what to do cause what he normally did on dangerous tour wouldn't work while having the backup dancers from the very start.
That's probably why it was cut off the final setlist

The few unseen seconds was pretty energetic in jam.
I think, especially the before the dance break, was just him trying to work out what to do cause what he normally did on dangerous tour wouldn't work while having the backup dancers from the very start.
That's probably why it was cut off the final setlist
When you talk of the break dance, do you said the end?

The rehearsal with silver jacket and orange pants looks energic, but i dont know which date are.

When you talk of the break dance, do you said the end?

The rehearsal with silver jacket and orange pants looks energic, but i dont know which date are.
I'm talking the drill part with just the drums and the another part of me segment. Im also solely talking about the 23rd footage (grey suit jacket), not orange pants

A ok, in the drill part he seems good.
I mean that and all after that. There's a couple unreleased footage of the grey jacket from the part of the song that was cut in the movie. It's only a few seconds but that and all footage in the grey jacket after the drill is pretty good. With this is it, whether it be AEG making him doing it differently, Michael choosing a different approach to rehearse, drugs, or all 3, he seemed to be rehearsing at leat 70% more energy than we normally see

I mean that and all after that. There's a couple unreleased footage of the grey jacket from the part of the song that was cut in the movie. It's only a few seconds but that and all footage in the grey jacket after the drill is pretty good. With this is it, whether it be AEG making him doing it differently, Michael choosing a different approach to rehearse, drugs, or all 3, he seemed to be rehearsing at leat 70% more energy than we normally see
I wonder why the part when he dances the choreography was curt.

I would like see the WBBS rehearsl with grey jacket, maybe with orange pants was more energic and for this reason put this footage, but the grey jacket he looks energic too.

I wonder why the part when he dances the choreography was curt.

I would like see the WBBS rehearsl with grey jacket, maybe with orange pants was more energic and for this reason put this footage, but the grey jacket he looks energic too.
Simple answer.
The movie was both setting it out like a concert but between most songs were documentary segments.
Even though me and probably the majority of people look at this is it as a music/performance movie like when a celebrity brings out a concert off their tour on dvd, This is it.... even though for the most part is basically the same style as "live in bucharest", it is actually a documentary and advertised as solely a doc.
This leads into why that and basically every song was cut, even if it was just the smallest segment.....
It is extremely hard to get things properly released, especially theatrical release (Im pretty sure Im remembering correct) if its over or under a certain time.
Average time run times are preferred at 1.5 to 2 hours, 2 hours and a half if you're lucky.

So now lets compare to bucharest.
There are around the same amount of songs on bucharest as there are on this is it (movie setlist I mean). Bucharest goes a couple minutes over two hours.
SO!!!!! now i've told you about the time thing with movies think about it again.
This is it had the same amount of songs as bucharest with the addition of what... 20, 30 minutes of documentary parts between songs.
It might even of been a longer amount of documentary parts tbh. Haven't seen it in ages nor have i ever timed those parts.

But yeah, I'd say thats the reason for all the cuts in songs

Simple answer.
The movie was both setting it out like a concert but between most songs were documentary segments.
Even though me and probably the majority of people look at this is it as a music/performance movie like when a celebrity brings out a concert off their tour on dvd, This is it.... even though for the most part is basically the same style as "live in bucharest", it is actually a documentary and advertised as solely a doc.
This leads into why that and basically every song was cut, even if it was just the smallest segment.....
It is extremely hard to get things properly released, especially theatrical release (Im pretty sure Im remembering correct) if its over or under a certain time.
Average time run times are preferred at 1.5 to 2 hours, 2 hours and a half if you're lucky.

So now lets compare to bucharest.
There are around the same amount of songs on bucharest as there are on this is it (movie setlist I mean). Bucharest goes a couple minutes over two hours.
SO!!!!! now i've told you about the time thing with movies think about it again.
This is it had the same amount of songs as bucharest with the addition of what... 20, 30 minutes of documentary parts between songs.
It might even of been a longer amount of documentary parts tbh. Haven't seen it in ages nor have i ever timed those parts.

But yeah, I'd say thats the reason for all the cuts in songs
I guess they curt this part in Jam because is not really energic in the segment and preffer show other better parts.

In your personal opinion, do you think Micha could be dance and sing at the same time?

Physically he was at the level of the MSG concerts or maybe the worst history shows?

I mean the health Michael on the beggining of the rehearsals

He sign for 10-30 shows, he don't was a dumb, probably he felts able to do the shows with a very very hard and heavy time, but he does not 50 shows.

In your personal opinion, do you think Micha could be dance and sing at the same time?

Physically he was at the level of the MSG concerts or maybe the worst history shows?

He sign for 10-30 shows, he don't was a dumb, probably he felts able to do the shows with a very very hard and heavy time, but he does not 50 shows.
Course he could.
We've all seen the interview where michael looks on another planet in another universe in another dimension when he got to the show for 30th, then 5 minutes later, he was on stage not only singing and dancing at the same time for the first half (J5 part) but singing in time and quite honestly not that bad at all.
If michael was in that bad of a state and could still sing and dance, plus a whole lot more, I fully believe he could do it.
I mean sure they edited human nature but listen to the unedited clip (the one on sonys yt channel as a sneak peak) and also other vocals we hear in trailers AS WELL AS (sorry, just remembered this) TWYMMF amateur audio from the forum.
Now, the forum audio isnt the best vocally but look at it like this. Michael was likely high asf and also had shown up to many rehearsals at all, plus at that time it was still the plan to use playback like normal so he probably couldn't of cared less.
So, if he actually tried and kept rehearsing, i reckon he could definitely do it.
His voice was nowhere near as bad as it was on history tour so it would've basically just been a process of building the voice back

FMJP

HideOuter Senior

Yeah, I think he could, He was doing it in TII, look at Smooth Criminal, WBSS, or even Billie Jean (when he is actually moving). I think TII Michael would have been at the same level as the second 30th anniversary show, or one of the 1997 HWT shows (like Copenhagen).

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
Course he could.
We've all seen the interview where michael looks on another planet in another universe in another dimension when he got to the show for 30th, then 5 minutes later, he was on stage not only singing and dancing at the same time for the first half (J5 part) but singing in time and quite honestly not that bad at all.
If michael was in that bad of a state and could still sing and dance, plus a whole lot more, I fully believe he could do it.
I mean sure they edited human nature but listen to the unedited clip (the one on sonys yt channel as a sneak peak) and also other vocals we hear in trailers AS WELL AS (sorry, just remembered this) TWYMMF amateur audio from the forum.
Now, the forum audio isnt the best vocally but look at it like this. Michael was likely high asf and also had shown up to many rehearsals at all, plus at that time it was still the plan to use playback like normal so he probably couldn't of cared less.
So, if he actually tried and kept rehearsing, i reckon he could definitely do it.
His voice was nowhere near as bad as it was on history tour so it would've basically just been a process of building the voice back
I agree, Michael vocally was the best he'd been in years IMO (when he sang out), like IJCSLY sounds great. The only difference now is that his voice sounds thinner but thats to be expected with age.

I agree, Michael vocally was the best he'd been in years IMO (when he sang out), like IJCSLY sounds great. The only difference now is that his voice sounds thinner but thats to be expected with age.
We can’t really use any movie footage as examples because if they edited human nature, the fact there’s so little that was actually live, they’d of edited the whole lot.
But using human natures unedited version as the example, it sounds great IMO.
it was like as good as history’s vocals were (use beat it from Sydney, the unreleased night, as the example) and take away how damaged his voice was on his best nights. His voice sounded great and also raw without much damage, which I prefer anyway.
So yeah, vocally he was fine.
Doing the whole show live for example.
Physically I reckon he wouldn’t of had an issue. But doing it every date, that long of a break from not only touring but touring basically fully live (think bad tour 88) and just not caring or noticing as much cause of substance issues, I reckon he would’ve killed his voice had he done that.

But technically.... idk. In the original question and the way things looked like they were heading, he would’ve been okay but no one really knows how it could’ve turned out or really how he was vocally by June 25th so ya

Course he could.

In the 30 anniversary shows and in the History shows he still sang and dance, but his live perfomance are too weak than the Bad and Dangerous Era, he wanted to keep the level.

In BJ second night you can hear he was out of breath when he sangs live, in the history tour this don't happend, in the way you make me feel also in the ad-libs sounds very out of breath

For this reason i have many dubs.

I don't know how edited was Human Nature, but aparently the audio is a mix of boths rehearsals (23th June and another rehearsal), how i say the 23th June rehearsal was amazing.
Yeah, I think he could, He was doing it in TII, look at Smooth Criminal, WBSS, or even Billie Jean (when he is actually moving). I think TII Michael would have been at the same level as the second 30th anniversary show, or one of the 1997 HWT shows (like Copenhagen).
In 97 shows michael was in a great shape, for this one reason i mean the 96 shows where are good perfomances and bad perfomances.

But i feel he not dance with the same energy in 97 like 96 shows.

BJ we are don't sure if the audio from the rehearsal or a demo, he is not sing with all his energy, like the dangerous rehearsals.

We need a rehearsal where he sangs like a show, like I Just Can't Loving You or Human Nature.

PD: Curioulsy Human Nature on TII would be more energic and more wild than the Dangerous Tour, Probably The Most Wild Version of Human Nature.

Última edición:

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
We can’t really use any movie footage as examples because if they edited human nature, the fact there’s so little that was actually live, they’d of edited the whole lot.
But using human natures unedited version as the example, it sounds great IMO.
it was like as good as history’s vocals were (use beat it from Sydney, the unreleased night, as the example) and take away how damaged his voice was on his best nights. His voice sounded great and also raw without much damage, which I prefer anyway.
So yeah, vocally he was fine.
Doing the whole show live for example.
Physically I reckon he wouldn’t of had an issue. But doing it every date, that long of a break from not only touring but touring basically fully live (think bad tour 88) and just not caring or noticing as much cause of substance issues, I reckon he would’ve killed his voice had he done that.

But technically.... idk. In the original question and the way things looked like they were heading, he would’ve been okay but no one really knows how it could’ve turned out or really how he was vocally by June 25th so ya
You're right. Yeah, I think that if we wanted our best look at michael vocally, June 23rd and 24th would be the best days to look at. But yeah, in the unedited human nature audio, he sounds great. In Black or White too he sounds pretty good, especially when you remember its one of the only songs in its original key (although you can hear some times where they definitely pitch corrected his voice).

I think if they had done something when Michael started not showing up to rehearsals initially things would have been different and he could have done the shows, but his hope to sing live more may have been destroyed after maybe 20 shows. I have no doubt he could still sing, but he wasn't in his 30s anymore, he had to pick and choose between dancing or singing. And honestly I don't think anyone would blame him. I think that he would have gone the first maybe 10 shows, realized he couldn't do all that singing and dancing and reverted to playback for more songs.

You're right. Yeah, I think that if we wanted our best look at michael vocally, June 23rd and 24th would be the best days to look at. But yeah, in the unedited human nature audio, he sounds great. In Black or White too he sounds pretty good, especially when you remember its one of the only songs in its original key (although you can hear some times where they definitely pitch corrected his voice.

I think if they had done something when Michael started not showing up to rehearsals initially things would have been different and he could have done the shows, but his hope to sing live more may have been destroyed after maybe 20 shows. I have no doubt he could still sing, but he wasn't in his 30s anymore, he had to pick and choose between dancing or singing. And honestly I don't think anyone would blame him. I think that he would have gone the first maybe 10 shows, realized he couldn't do all that singing and dancing and reverted to playback for more songs.
Do you know where can hear the unedited audio of Human Nature?