• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Random questions/ thoughts I have- mainly concerning playback and TII

therealCTE

HideOuter Senior
Yes on 23 June Rehearsal, at the end he was static.

I think he want to save his energy for the shows, but in songs live TDCAU or Human Nature he looks pretty good to me.

The Human Nature Rehearsal was amazing
The few unseen seconds was pretty energetic in jam.
I think, especially the before the dance break, was just him trying to work out what to do cause what he normally did on dangerous tour wouldn't work while having the backup dancers from the very start.
That's probably why it was cut off the final setlist

Dragón 1996

HideOuter Obsesivo
The few unseen seconds was pretty energetic in jam.
I think, especially the before the dance break, was just him trying to work out what to do cause what he normally did on dangerous tour wouldn't work while having the backup dancers from the very start.
That's probably why it was cut off the final setlist
When you talk of the break dance, do you said the end?

The rehearsal with silver jacket and orange pants looks energic, but i dont know which date are.

therealCTE

HideOuter Senior
When you talk of the break dance, do you said the end?

The rehearsal with silver jacket and orange pants looks energic, but i dont know which date are.
I'm talking the drill part with just the drums and the another part of me segment. Im also solely talking about the 23rd footage (grey suit jacket), not orange pants

therealCTE

HideOuter Senior
A ok, in the drill part he seems good.
I mean that and all after that. There's a couple unreleased footage of the grey jacket from the part of the song that was cut in the movie. It's only a few seconds but that and all footage in the grey jacket after the drill is pretty good. With this is it, whether it be AEG making him doing it differently, Michael choosing a different approach to rehearse, drugs, or all 3, he seemed to be rehearsing at leat 70% more energy than we normally see

Dragón 1996

HideOuter Obsesivo
I mean that and all after that. There's a couple unreleased footage of the grey jacket from the part of the song that was cut in the movie. It's only a few seconds but that and all footage in the grey jacket after the drill is pretty good. With this is it, whether it be AEG making him doing it differently, Michael choosing a different approach to rehearse, drugs, or all 3, he seemed to be rehearsing at leat 70% more energy than we normally see
I wonder why the part when he dances the choreography was curt.

I would like see the WBBS rehearsl with grey jacket, maybe with orange pants was more energic and for this reason put this footage, but the grey jacket he looks energic too.

therealCTE

HideOuter Senior
I wonder why the part when he dances the choreography was curt.

I would like see the WBBS rehearsl with grey jacket, maybe with orange pants was more energic and for this reason put this footage, but the grey jacket he looks energic too.
Simple answer.
The movie was both setting it out like a concert but between most songs were documentary segments.
Even though me and probably the majority of people look at this is it as a music/performance movie like when a celebrity brings out a concert off their tour on dvd, This is it.... even though for the most part is basically the same style as "live in bucharest", it is actually a documentary and advertised as solely a doc.
This leads into why that and basically every song was cut, even if it was just the smallest segment.....
It is extremely hard to get things properly released, especially theatrical release (Im pretty sure Im remembering correct) if its over or under a certain time.
Average time run times are preferred at 1.5 to 2 hours, 2 hours and a half if you're lucky.

So now lets compare to bucharest.
There are around the same amount of songs on bucharest as there are on this is it (movie setlist I mean). Bucharest goes a couple minutes over two hours.
SO!!!!! now i've told you about the time thing with movies think about it again.
This is it had the same amount of songs as bucharest with the addition of what... 20, 30 minutes of documentary parts between songs.
It might even of been a longer amount of documentary parts tbh. Haven't seen it in ages nor have i ever timed those parts.

But yeah, I'd say thats the reason for all the cuts in songs

Dragón 1996

HideOuter Obsesivo
Simple answer.
The movie was both setting it out like a concert but between most songs were documentary segments.
Even though me and probably the majority of people look at this is it as a music/performance movie like when a celebrity brings out a concert off their tour on dvd, This is it.... even though for the most part is basically the same style as "live in bucharest", it is actually a documentary and advertised as solely a doc.
This leads into why that and basically every song was cut, even if it was just the smallest segment.....
It is extremely hard to get things properly released, especially theatrical release (Im pretty sure Im remembering correct) if its over or under a certain time.
Average time run times are preferred at 1.5 to 2 hours, 2 hours and a half if you're lucky.

So now lets compare to bucharest.
There are around the same amount of songs on bucharest as there are on this is it (movie setlist I mean). Bucharest goes a couple minutes over two hours.
SO!!!!! now i've told you about the time thing with movies think about it again.
This is it had the same amount of songs as bucharest with the addition of what... 20, 30 minutes of documentary parts between songs.
It might even of been a longer amount of documentary parts tbh. Haven't seen it in ages nor have i ever timed those parts.

But yeah, I'd say thats the reason for all the cuts in songs
I guess they curt this part in Jam because is not really energic in the segment and preffer show other better parts.