• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

El post de las dudas (peludas, xp!) sobre MJ

Que opinan cuando ven anuncios en un video con música de Michael Jackson?

En lo personal eso a mi me repugna bastante, precisamente al ser conciertos subidos por usuarios random uno pensaria que puede disfrutar de un buen espectaculo sin anuncios pero hasta ahi te meten los mentados anuncios.
Los anuncios los pone automáticamente YouTube por el tema de los derechos de autor, y si es por el tema de los conciertos YT automáticamente suele poner varios anuncios en videos de más de más 8 minutos para que el video genere más ganancias para la compañía de música. No es algo que pueda manejar el usuario, a menos que el contenido sea 100% de él.

Los anuncios los pone automáticamente YouTube por el tema de los derechos de autor, y si es por el tema de los conciertos YT automáticamente suele poner varios anuncios en videos de más de más 8 minutos para que el video genere más ganancias para la compañía de música. No es algo que pueda manejar el usuario, a menos que el contenido sea 100% de él.
De eso no tengo certeza, pero hay videos de Michael con muchas vistas sin anuncios

Saben si esta presentación es realmente de 1996? Por el look que tiene me parece mas propia de 1995 donde aún no habia vuelto a usar los rulos.

Me encanta esta presentación porque tenemos a un Michael mucho mas suelto y desinhibido del que vemos en sus actuaciones en el History Tour, aún no habia perdido la fe en sus directos, una lástima lo que vino después.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Sí, es de ese año fijo.😉

Me encanta la robotización y luego el ad-lib a pleno pulmón sin micro que se le llega a escuchar: pura emoción gospel.(y)(y)

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Esta info es mas reciente creo yo, porque recuerdo que en la era pre-internet se hablaba ma de la de Versalles (mujer); la verdad que la mezcla de elementos que he puesto, es muy sugerente; de hecho se decía que era tan intensa y duradera que mucha gente de su entorno al pasar por un sitio determinado, sabían que había pasado Michael porque permanecía la esencia del perfume en el ambiente.;)

pd: ¿y tanta mezcla exquisita-que lo es en tanto que perfume-para que su olor base sea o recuerde mucho a colonia o talco de bebé?:cautious:
Encontré este compendio de perfumes que usó (habría seguramente alguno mas incluso:rolleyes:), y a destacar que el no consideraba q el perfume tuviera que ver con el género:

Los Tell Me What About de Brunei y los World Music Awards son los únicas presentaciones donde las canta? O todavia hay mas presentaciones donde canta esos ad-libs?

Ese verso es de alguna demo? O algun spin-off de Earth Song? Un derivado.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Los Tell Me What About de Brunei y los World Music Awards son los únicas presentaciones donde las canta? O todavia hay mas presentaciones donde canta esos ad-libs?

Ese verso es de alguna demo? O algun spin-off de Earth Song? Un derivado.
A mi me suena que solo en esa dos actuaciones q se dejó llevar mas por el feeling, casi seguro vamos, al menos hasta donde conozco.

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Una lástima que en los conciertos se haya decidido por el final teatral del History Tour y no por ese maravilloso final en directo.

Imagino que al ser concert espectáculo el final antimilitar con todo el atrezzo y parafernalia encajaba mas que esto, porque recordemos q para bien y para mal n los concerts de Michael el componente espectáculo era primordial.
Y ojo, que viendo el resultado tan maravilloso de los ab-libs también me decantaría por esto.

Imagino que al ser concert espectáculo el final antimilitar con todo el atrezzo y parafernalia encajaba mas que esto, porque recordemos q para bien y para mal n los concerts de Michael el componente espectáculo era primordial.
Y ojo, que viendo el resultado tan maravilloso de los ab-libs también me decantaría por esto.
Si el final de los ad-libs en el Royal Concert es como el de Man In The Mirror en el dangerous tour pero mas quietico y canta menos xd.

De consuelo sabemos que al menos en los primeros shows de History canta un pequeño fragmento del primer verso, unos pocos lyrics pero algo es algo, una pequeña falla de playback no habria caido mal :v

PD: cuando hablaba del final me referia al de Earth Song con el tanque y eso, en History nos dejo sus gritos de macho alfa con pelo en pecho xd

Última edición:
I'm not sure about that, but there are videos of Michael with many views without ads
I positive because its happened to me and really annoys me when people still accuse me of using michael footage for money.
My account doesn't have any accounts linked to it, isnt available for earning money etc etc but ads are still on footage like my triumph tour LA upload.
Usually, any performance with lip syncing involved or things like the black or white intro, instantly demonetised and the profits and ads are controlled by whatever company owns the footage, or vocal track.
I havent uploaded in years but Im well aware how it always worked.
The only uploads people will make money off is Bad tour 1987 concerts and before that have been leaked and arent available from anywhere else.
OR r if lets say they release just Billie Jean from oslo, where its fully live so the copyright system cant detect any tracks, like the vocal track, used from an official release like the album

In 2001, the day he did one of the 30th anniversary concerts, he commented something about a conspiracy and said "after breaking all the records they said I'm a freak! They called me a pedophile, they said I deny my race"

[MEDIA = youtube] nz0DV-OCfTI [/ MEDIA]

In addition to that are La Toya's statements saying that his brother had told them on several occasions that they wanted to kill him.

Be careful not to say that they killed him or well maybe Murray if he was sent by someone higher than the directors of AEG, we must not forget that one of the directors was Mottola's father-in-law and if this was the one who really gave the directive to the doctor to that it caused an overdose of painkillers that would kill him.

What a coincidence that that night of the 24J he was given for not wanting to give him propofol and instead he gives him several medications which do not make him sleep and finally injects propofol knowing that he already had a cocktail of painkillers in his body, The guy either played the fool or they paid him an exorbitant amount of money with which he goes to jail or not anyway, his life is resolved.

Both AEG and Sony were convenient for his death, but more to Sony they were after the catalog, the AEG only wanted to make money at the expense of Michael's health, it is not by chance that Sony was the first interested in buying all the rehearsal material to make a documentary as a "tribute".

For me at least it would be silly to kill someone with whom you are going to make a lot of money on a world tour, but if his health deteriorates and we have the president of Sony himself as friends, well man we are going to make a plan B just in case, We can recover those millions that we invested in Mike and we can also clear up any suspicions and clean our image of any altercations that have occurred in the past.
Conrad didnt give him painkillers.
To the best of my memory, it was just different types of benzos.
Each benzo is basically the same thing just some are stronger, some work quicker, and some do both.
Cocktailling benzos is dangerous and can lead to death but its not an effective way to murder someone cause it could just as likely not kill someone as it is likely to kill.
Thats why its so dangerous cause its very unpredictable.
So, as a way to have michael murdered, that'd be the dumbest way to do it.

Sure, there was people who wanted him dead and probably would've tried but in this case .....
Its just a case of a drug addict and a doctor who wasn't the brightest person in the world

Conrad didnt give him painkillers.
To the best of my memory, it was just different types of benzos.
Each benzo is basically the same thing just some are stronger, some work quicker, and some do both.
Cocktailling benzos is dangerous and can lead to death but its not an effective way to murder someone cause it could just as likely not kill someone as it is likely to kill.
Thats why its so dangerous cause its very unpredictable.
So, as a way to have michael murdered, that'd be the dumbest way to do it.

Sure, there was people who wanted him dead and probably would've tried but in this case .....
Its just a case of a drug addict and a doctor who wasn't the brightest person in the world
The doctor was a dumb

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
Very correct. It was michael that educated him on propofol, that says a lot, plus he actually really michael as his main source of info. A known drug addict
But I think that the main reason he took it, was because he actually had a very hard time in falling asleep, each time more and more.
At the same time I consider he should have searched for an alternative to fight his insomnia, like going to a specialized clinic mainly.:rolleyes:

But I think that the main reason he took it, was because he actually had a very hard time in falling asleep, each time more and more.
At the same time I consider he should have searched for an alternative to fight his insomnia, like going to a specialized clinic mainly.:rolleyes:
Michael tenia un amorio con el propofol :v

PD: feliz año 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥