• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Random questions/ thoughts I have- mainly concerning playback and TII

I don't think his physical conditions in June are for do a tour.

He was really sick, for this reason always talk of the Michael on the begining of TII era.
N...no.
the thing that would stop Michael legally doing the shows is what’s known as a physical. The run tests to see whether your body’s healthy enough to do it.
Michael already took the physical for the tour prior to June.
there weren’t gonna be tests in London.
And if there were, it’d be really stupid of them to let him get to as scary thin as he was in early June because he wouldn’t pass just by that weight alone

N...no.
the thing that would stop Michael legally doing the shows is what’s known as a physical. The run tests to see whether your body’s healthy enough to do it.
Michael already took the physical for the tour prior to June.
there weren’t gonna be tests in London.
And if there were, it’d be really stupid of them to let him get to as scary thin as he was in early June because he wouldn’t pass just by that weight alone
Sorry, i said that because i read here, about other medical test before to start the tour in london.

Sorry, i said that because i read here, about other medical test before to start the tour in london.
Wouldn’t of been any that would’ve stopped the tour or aeg and everyone would of been right on top of their shit to make sure there wasn’t an issue.
they didn’t care about Michael. They cared about the tour. But, Michael was the foundation for that tour so if he would’ve been in anywhere close to a situation that would cancel the shows, they’d definitely be on it if you get what I’m saying

Wouldn’t of been any that would’ve stopped the tour or aeg and everyone would of been right on top of their shit to make sure there wasn’t an issue.
they didn’t care about Michael. They cared about the tour. But, Michael was the foundation for that tour so if he would’ve been in anywhere close to a situation that would cancel the shows, they’d definitely be on it if you get what I’m saying
They would never cancel the shows, if this happens michael was will pay all the damage.

Is curioulsy, michael always are who pay all the money in the tours, the sony would be pay a part to be fair.

They would never cancel the shows, if this happens michael was will pay all the damage.

Is curioulsy, michael always are who pay all the money in the tours, the sony would be pay a part to be fair.
How would Michael pay anything.
this is it was to get out of the extreme debt he was already in.
like randy Phillips said, he was paying for even the kids toilet paper.
If michael was cancelled they would’ve gotten no money out of him because they was no money to pay them with

How would Michael pay anything.
this is it was to get out of the extreme debt he was already in.
like randy Phillips said, he was paying for even the kids toilet paper.
If michael was cancelled they would’ve gotten no money out of him because they was no money to pay them with
If curiously, because he had a new album on the last years, like number ones, visionary, thriller 25th.

What happend with this money? I know a part of this go to paid the debts (i use the google traductor in this part xD)

The History Tour I know in part was due he was bad economically and he want to return to the scene.

I think TII is the same case, in both cases he debt a lot of money and he not was in great shape (the royal concert if a clearer example)

If curiously, because he had a new album on the last years, like number ones, visionary, thriller 25th.

What happend with this money? I know a part of this go to paid the debts (i use the google traductor in this part xD)

The History Tour I know in part was due he was bad economically and he want to return to the scene.

I think TII is the same case, in both cases he debt a lot of money and he not was in great shape (the royal concert if a clearer example)
At the time of his death Michael was in $500,000 debt and literally on such a verge of losing neverland that he sold it basically to that guy so he could avoid losing it, all the reasons that sparked him doing AND having to do this is it. If he didn’t, not only would he now owe millions but he wouldn’t be able to get out of debt

Idk why I’m having to inform people about the debt so much lately.
it’s like I said in one response, I’m genuinely stunned I have to do it cause the debt is about as common knowledge as Michaels death itself

At the time of his death Michael was in $500,000 debt and literally on such a verge of losing neverland that he sold it basically to that guy so he could avoid losing it, all the reasons that sparked him doing AND having to do this is it. If he didn’t, not only would he now owe millions but he wouldn’t be able to get out of debt
He could to sell neverland and out this headache, but for someone he did'nt this, maybe for his children or the animals that was living in the ranch.

To me he did it for the debt and for his fans, he want his children see what is he do and who are, maybe in one of the shows in heal the world he would show to the world his children, he do it previously with prince in 1997, but the press start to especulate, so when he show blanket do it with a mask.

Probably he believe they could go the world without mask, in the this is it era prince and paris not wear masks
Idk why I’m having to inform people about the debt so much lately.
it’s like I said in one response, I’m genuinely stunned I have to do it cause the debt is about as common knowledge as Michaels death itself
I don't know what is "idk", i don't know is true or not, but the people says michael loss much money on the history tour and debt 21$ millon, but not have sense if the tour was a hit and break records of asistence around the world.

2:20

FMJP

HideOuter Senior
He could to sell neverland and out this headache, but for someone he did'nt this, maybe for his children or the animals that was living in the ranch.

To me he did it for the debt and for his fans, he want his children see what is he do and who are, maybe in one of the shows in heal the world he would show to the world his children, he do it previously with prince in 1997, but the press start to especulate, so when he show blanket do it with a mask.

Probably he believe they could go the world without mask, in the this is it era prince and paris not wear masks
I don't know what is "idk", i don't know is true or not, but the people says michael loss much money on the history tour and debt 21$ millon, but not have sense if the tour was a hit and break records of asistence around the world.

He lost money from the HWT because he wanted lower priced tickets. he financed the tour, and paid for everything, including advertising.

He lost money from the HWT because he wanted lower priced tickets. he financed the tour, and paid for everything, including advertising.
He was a good person and with the "lower priced" the tour recauded 160$ millons xD

One true thing is that michael and sony pay a lot of money in advertising of the album.

The selds are not they wanted , because only sell 15$ millons a small number than 30$ millons of Dangerous.

And he go to tour, without a tour probably the album had more low sells and sadly this one if his best albums.

I would like help him buying some discs and donate to the charity.

Watching the 23th June rehearsal, i could say that michael is more close to his bests days in scene and not only a shadow of he was.

In 24th June looks more sick because wear much cloathes, in the 23th june he did'nt.

Due he had some sleep problems on 24th June, i could say probably on 25th June will are so tired and lack of energy if he not dies.

The one chance he had to survive was a intervetion of his family.

Cancel temporally the shows and wait until he recover, if AEG want the shows, they must be wait, if the jacksons not put a demand and revels his dirty game.

Probably this there would be divided some fans, the fants that want watch him in scene and the fans that want saved michael's life.

He could sell neverland. But he didn’t want to sell neverland.
also, do not watch the detail thinking you’re getting 100% factual info. I know for a fact there has been multiple errors in their videos.
and yeah, this is it was also for his fans and kids but to my knowledge, to literally keep neverland I’m pretty sure was in the contract to do the tour and hence what sparked this is it.
Which from that info and knowing he basically retired from touring and was set in that, if he didn’t have to do a tour, he never would’ve.

He could sell neverland. But he didn’t want to sell neverland.
also, do not watch the detail thinking you’re getting 100% factual info. I know for a fact there has been multiple errors in their videos.
and yeah, this is it was also for his fans and kids but to my knowledge, to literally keep neverland I’m pretty sure was in the contract to do the tour and hence what sparked this is it.
Which from that info and knowing he basically retired from touring and was set in that, if he didn’t have to do a tour, he never would’ve.
Probably he would do a tour with or without debit.

The reason? Is easy he previously do a tour in 99% playback , probably he dissapoint some fans for this reason.

Is not coincidence that in this is it, he want sang more than others like said prince and this other tour is clearly the history tour.

Affter the History era he sangs a bit more than the History Tour how we watch in MSG (where he sangs BJ for parts in the second night) but is not enough.

We don't know how much playback would be are in TII, it's shame in 25J not did the meeting.

I say probably would are in plan Dangerous in terms of playback.

Probably he would do a tour with or without debit.

The reason? Is easy he previously do a tour in 99% playback , probably he dissapoint some fans for this reason.

Is not coincidence that in this is it, he want sang more than others like said prince and this other tour is clearly the history tour.

Affter the History era he sangs a bit more than the History Tour how we watch in MSG (where he sangs BJ for parts in the second night) but is not enough.

We don't know how much playback would be are in TII, it's shame in 25J not did the meeting.

I say probably would are in plan Dangerous in terms of playback.
No. He wouldn’t.
also, it was performing more dates in one venue than prince.
prince performed at the o2 for 21 nights in 2008 or 7.
nothing to do with vocals, Michael would never compare. Prince always sung everything live.

playback for this is it was likely planned to be like history. Don’t mistake 30th for something that was deliberate. It’s clear he was still only meant to be singing ablibs live.

this is its final playback plan is hard to say cause he’d sing verses of certain songs live but we don’t know which songs would be like that or which songs would be complete playback and you can’t really tell comparing it to history or dangerous cause for this is it you’d have to do an annoying bit of math.

back to the doing this is it, he literally said in the 2000s he wasn’t gonna tour anymore cause he knew it would kill him.
the prince thing and showing his kids was a motive to do it because he needed to have some motive. Otherwise, literally he would not of done this is it.
he turned AEG down multiple the year prior asking him to, it was only after he had to pay for neverland that he changed his tone on doing shows

No. He wouldn’t.
also, it was performing more dates in one venue than prince.
prince performed at the o2 for 21 nights in 2008 or 7.
nothing to do with vocals, Michael would never compare. Prince always sung everything live.

playback for this is it was likely planned to be like history. Don’t mistake 30th for something that was deliberate. It’s clear he was still only meant to be singing ablibs live.

this is its final playback plan is hard to say cause he’d sing verses of certain songs live but we don’t know which songs would be like that or which songs would be complete playback and you can’t really tell comparing it to history or dangerous cause for this is it you’d have to do an annoying bit of math.

back to the doing this is it, he literally said in the 2000s he wasn’t gonna tour anymore cause he knew it would kill him.
the prince thing and showing his kids was a motive to do it because he needed to have some motive. Otherwise, literally he would not of done this is it.
he turned AEG down multiple the year prior asking him to, it was only after he had to pay for neverland that he changed his tone on doing shows
If his prince says michael wants sang more than others tour is for something.

Sadly we never know the true because the
meeting on 25th June never happen

I don't explain me good, i want to say he wants to sang more than others TOURs not others artist.

Just saw the small snippet from the this is it credits of Michael hugging Karen in the new white black or white shirt.
it struck me as odd tho cause the screen was behind him but the outfit he had on, plus his weight, didn’t match June 23rd or 24th.
it looked like he had completely different pants and also wearing a white v neck.

Anyone know if he was wearing a complete other outfit for the two days at staples or was I wrong in thinking the LED screen was first introduced at staples???

Hmmmm, looking closely, the black or white shirt looks like what he wore under the bomber jacket on June 24th and the pants may be the baggy ones too.
it’s just really odd cause weight wise, appearance wise and everything else, does not look like June 24th at all