• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Stuff that exist

heinki

Who's Bad?
En vez de tanto misterio de preguntas y respuestas de un concierto, la pregunta clave es... se va a compartir oslo o no beakman? porque me parece a mi que va a volver a pasar lo mismo que buenos aires que fueron 3 años.

En vez de tanto misterio de preguntas y respuestas de un concierto, la pregunta clave es... se va a compartir oslo o no beakman? porque me parece a mi que va a volver a pasar lo mismo que buenos aires que fueron 3 años.
Diré una vez, y por favor, no quiero mencionar más esto:
No puedo hablar de "compartir" porque estoy bajo de un acuerdo/accion judicial por ahora.
Por favor, entenderlo. "Compartir o no compartir" no es una opción para mi.

He cambiado muchas cosas para ser parte de un proyecto y también, dejar la equipo de MJ Beats sin daños.

[The End]

let me ask you this. did anybody forced you to upload screenshots and snippets of oslo in first place? I really doubt it. it was YOUR fault. couldn't you just watch the damn video in your own with your mjbeats friends?
Nobody forced me to do nothing. But, at least, do you think all those leaks would happen if Bremen didn't come up? :)

I don't think so. So do you! ;)

tmpQzHoRV.jpg

My opinion is that teasing with Oslo 92 from September 2015 to this day is bullshit in its purest form. If you are not going to release something in full, then keep it in the vault. These 16 seconds clips are pure bullshit. I don´t care that there are lawsuits or owners restrictions or something else. Simple as that. I just don´t care. I care as little about someones lawsuits or opinions of the owners than this someone cares about my desire to see new full concerts.

Actually I don´t care any more. I have spoken to some fans and they are also very disappointed. I am very thankful for Bremen and Buenos Aires (Yes, I am!) and this is it. From now on I am out! If something comes out then of course I will download it. But I have no hopes. I am done.

No hate, just my opinion.

My opinion is that teasing with Oslo 92 from September 2015 to this day is bullshit in its purest form. If you are not going to release something in full, then keep it in the vault. These 16 seconds clips are pure bullshit. I don´t care that there are lawsuits or owners restrictions or something else. Simple as that. I just don´t care. I care as little about someones lawsuits or opinions of the owners than this someone cares about my desire to see new full concerts.

Actually I don´t care any more. I have spoken to some fans and they are also very disappointed. I am very thankful for Bremen and Buenos Aires (Yes, I am!) and this is it. From now on I am out! If something comes out then of course I will download it. But I have no hopes. I am done.

No hate, just my opinion.

Uhm a 15 second snippet from a song is better then nothing, simple as that

15 is better then 0

For me I am extremely grateful for MJBeats and every single person that shared stuff with us and I cherish all of their work

alexgm1995

Fanático de los conciertos
Re: Unleak Stuff with proof to exist

Conclusión: Oslo no será filtrado y nos quedaremos con las ganas de ver un Bad en PRO de la Dangerous Tour.